The Corroboree
opiumfreak

Betel bulk

do you just say this stuff for attention ?? what happened to going to the thai border . You never really follow

up your threads

• Like 1

Imagine what the world would be like if we gave into his demands?

• Like 7

Flights to India are pretty cheap now days. If speed is an issue, you could be in betel heaven in 12 hours.

Dont you need mustard stick (piper betel fruit) and lime to go with it as well? or is that just the Papuan custom?

That's papuan custom. But if he drops by here on the way to PNG (best place for betel nut in the world probably), i'll happily give opiumfreak a piper betel on his way through :)

You do need an alkali afaik though, but bicarb would surely do as it does for other chewables.

• Like 1

/

Edited by whitewind
  • Like 1

Dont you need mustard stick (piper betel fruit) and lime to go with it as well? or is that just the Papuan custom?

This is definitely the way to go followed by a cigarette. Nicotine has synergy with arecoline.

Don't need to go to PNG or India though Cairns & surrounding areas have plenty of betel nut. You just have to ask the right people where to look. If your up that way I suggest you start with a trip to Rusty's Markets & get to know some of the traders in there.

Edited by muskrat
  • Like 1

I have got a few 20yo ones growing well and fruiting heaps, But I don't get into the betel's but the rats do lol :)

Plenty of the for sale at the cairns markets and as they say fresh is best.

• Like 1

I actually feel (just a little) bad about my post. It's not unreasonable that a person would be lookin to trade out an item they're simultaneously looking to buy in bulk. I'll occasionally trade out some cactus, but I'm always looking to buy more!

dont feel bad we always hang shit on each other :wink:

• Like 1

i will swap you your left testicle for a kilo of betel i lost mine in a freaky accident

• Like 2

i will swap you your left testicle for a kilo of betel i lost mine in a freaky accident

Betel. Not even once.

• Like 2

Never mind...inappropriate joke.

Edited by solaritea