The Corroboree
SkyWalker

Want to buy prints

Hey guys just starting to get into the mycology aspect of ethnobotanics, and i need to source some good spore prints (for microscopy only), any suggestions would be great, i can simply purchase them or we can organise a trade, chat soon

There is a thread for trading microscopy prints. I doubt anyone is interested in selling you any.

I appologise, have i done something to upset you? I meant no offence, i simply noticed that they were as you said trading prints, which i have none of, and the top post states not to rant on with wish lists or anything like that, i did not mean to offend anyone, but i would rather upset you here than all of them there, sorry

No, not upset at all, sorry if my writing is a little terse right now. Post an offer of a print to give to the next person in line and the current person will send you one. An Amazonian is currently on offer - http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24378 .

Prints generally aren't offered for sale because they are murky legal territory at best, and, well, nobody would risk selling them. But trading is accepted, as I said check out the serial thread.

stay around long enough and you may pick one up in a give-away.

• Like 2

Coolies, i understand completely, cheers for the advice guys, i will be sticking around for a while, (unless the giant demon spider gets me LOL), i do try my best to abide by the guidelines as i am a generally paranoid person, i guess time will be my teacher, that and reading a bit slower lol

you might want to try looking for spore print vendors online? i've seen that there are a few around, if you can find one that will ship to your... hole?

It sounds strange but my town is literally girt (always wanted to use that word in a normal convo) by valleys, and the town is sort of cratered in the middle if that makes sense, so i live in a hole, lol

• Like 1

you might want to try looking for spore print vendors online? i've seen that there are a few around, if you can find one that will ship to your... hole?

I wouldn't go around suggesting people illegally import spores :\

• Like 1

did you want a p .cube etc, as there are a lot of ethobotanical fungi that dont contain psilocybin and i find that

a shame more people dont get into this . as for importing spores as long as you stick by customs regulations you

should be right. I can send you a resi culture if you want, its hard to know what species you where after.

• Like 1

Cheers big red, im doing a but load of research at the moment, but nothing beats experience, and yeah i know there are cultures that do not contain Psilocyblin, which pertains to my microscopic research of course, i did not feel comfortable though being outright about it, i have already seen the posts about all the young buggers coming on here and asking for <insert illegal item here>, im not like that, dont get me wrong i know that you blokes are more than happy to help me out, im just not so arrogant to assume that i deserve your help, the world dont owe me shit, i expect to earn everything i have in life, sorry about my rant, i just wanted that out there, dont want the usual suspects against me now do I, cheers for all the replies guys im looking forward to being able to give back to this community

• Like 1

I wouldn't go around suggesting people illegally import spores :\

oh, i was under the impression that it was legal to get prints for microscopy?

You can buy edible spores on ebay for $20 bucks. I started my mycological journey many years ago with a kombucha scoby.

Brew that shit up, mix it with orange juice in the morning and you feel like a million bucks all day!

psilocybe spore prints are a prohibited import, but if you hang round enough im sure there will be a giveaway sooner or later

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios