The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
endorfinder

WTT Alicia spp, Anadenanthera peregrina, caapi varieties

Hey guys -

I'm chasing plants, cuttings or viable seeds of Alicia sp and A. peregrina, caapi seed particularly known varieties, and plants or cuttings of caapi varieties such as Caupuri, Cielo, Nuevo Ola, Ourinhos/yellow, Enano, gold.

I don't suppose anyone can help out? Cash or trade as you prefer.

cheers! -ef

Herbalisitcs has Alicia Anisopetala and some of those caapi varieties in stock but they don't come back online until the 18th, check them out.

But I want it now!! (cheers, I saw poisonshroom point that out in another post yesterday :))

Seriously though, I'm not sure I'm willing to pay up to $35 for a caapi plant, esp if I'm chasing multiple varieties...

Endorfinder my friend has b. Caapi vine available. Also if you hear anything about a. Peregrina could you please let me know!

Thankyou :)

Weazelloph

I have plenty of "generic"/unknown caapi varieties - but check with him if he has any named varieties or seedling-grown plants! :)

Will let you know on A. peregrina - herbalistics list it as out of stock, so I presume they sold it in the past... not sure how long the seed is viable though, IIRC correctly it sets seed in winter.

not sure how long the seed is viable though

fwiw, GA3 (Gibberellic acid) has been used quite successfully coaxing life out of months old Alicia & caapi seeds.

fwiw, GA3 (Gibberellic acid) has been used quite successfully coaxing life out of months old Alicia & caapi seeds.

thanks zelly i was wondering about this myself actually, i just used ga3 for the first time last night, loking forward to seeing the results!