The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
watertrade

ACT members

Hi,

I am in the ACT and not ashamed to say so... :)

Just wondering who else Is?

• Like 1

Thats brave of you Watertrade :wink:

I enjoyed my visit to ACT all those years ago, and was ok with the fact that if ever the opportunity came up i would happily move there and not grumble about it. Everyone seems to grumble about the cold there, but hey im in Tas, so it doesnt bother me (in fact i love it), plus the city is beautiful, and more access to culture than i have.

I am now officially over Hobart. I've been here way too long and compared to the other cities i have been to, its ugly, and depressing. there are only a few nice old buildings to keep me happy, and the only saving grace, is all the freaking amazing fungi growing on that amazing mountain towering over us, and alls its majestic bush walks.

Anyway, sorry didnt mean to sidetrack your thread watertrade

Edited by obtuse
  • Like 1

:-) just got here mate. Up for some edible huntings after next decent rainfall too

• Like 1

Who else is hungover and going to the native plant sale at the botanical gardens in an hour and a half?

I didn't get to the native plant sale . I would have liked to have gone if I had remembered. But. Just like every other time I forgot. I was also saving my energy for the balloon festival this morning (which was canceled due to wind. )

Welcome to town kindness. :) I don't know how long you plan on being around Canberra but just so you know, it grows on you. I.e it gets better.

Obtuse, I have a colleague that is in love with hobart. She spends every spare moment there pretending to live on the harbour. If you had a house to offer she would do a clean swap and move tomorrow. And by house I mean mansion. She is kind of picky. ;)