The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
veritas

Money money money

Hey guys, not sure if you have seen this or not but apparently 31st may marks a day when the Australian Federal Government is able to just raid your bank account. My mum received a letter from Westpac confirming this but giving the date of 5th April!

http://www.news.com.au/money/banking/cash-grab-inactive-bank-accounts-to-be-seized/story-e6frfmcr-1226585867131http://www.news.com.au/money/banking/cash-grab-inactive-bank-accounts-to-be-seized/story-e6frfmcr-1226585867131

so if you fall into this category then put $1 in there!

this makes me sick!

forget about a corrupt government stealing from you

what about dem immigants! all coming here all rapey and typhoidy and shit and stealing taxes and STEALING JERBS!!!

what about them hey!?!?!

• Like 2

What sad government we have...

Un bloody believable. Its theft.

• Like 1

we as Australians must understand charity starts at home

This has been going on for years but I think the difference was the bank closed the account and the charged heaps of fees for you to get it back so if it was only a small amount it wasn't worth it.

My daughters bank account was closed by the bank and it was set up as a child's account but no amount of ranting and name calling or pleading was going to change there mind.

So we did all we could and put them on the list of businesses that we will never deal with again. :wave-finger::bootyshake:

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

Yes, and the Australian government is a charitable cause well worth supporting.

forget about a corrupt government stealing from you

what about dem immigants! all coming here all rapey and typhoidy and shit and stealing taxes and STEALING JERBS!!!

what about them hey!?!?!

Though it might of been tounge in cheek as an immigrant I have to say I take some offence to that mate. Hell I take offence to it even though I got into the country in a shady way not really approved by the almighty DIMA. So yes, I stole some poor bogan's job in a warehouse (that he/she most likely would't even want in the firstplace as there's work involved), hell I even stole one of of your wimmins as the Aussie she was married to couldn't hack it and traded down to an import.

Pardon the rant, shit week at work (and yes I had my share of tax money "stolen" by the govemenment this week that likely will end up in a bogan dolebludgers pocket by the end of the week) and just can't help myself from going all tourettes at something like this. :bootyshake:

Though it might of been tounge in cheek

ya think?

it was an allusion to the sorts of distractional politics which gets paid in australia,, which polls so highly with the bogan belt, and all the while while "ZOMG IMMIGINTS" is all everyone thinks about the cunts rush something like this through, without even a whiff of dissension.

• Like 4