The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bullit

t. bridgesii monstrouse clone b??? long form??

Question

hey , found this today soooooo happy :drool2: i have many clone a's but this one is HUGE :wub:

8 answers to this question

Long shlong silver AWAY

• Like 2

Actually I think it's the regular variety which just does this sometimes. I could be wrong but I'm around 90% sure. (of course I do hope I am wrong) :)

• Like 3

I find if this plant isn't in full sun it'll do that.

• Like 2

If you like the short n chunky throw em outside you like long length come inside!

Just a rule for brigs monstrose I believe.. could be wrong but like halcyon daze said "I could be wrong" haha

its growing in full morning sun and semi shade after 1pm . like the rest of my tricho monstroses.

I have that same clone from that nursery that supplies those red pots can't think of their name, what ever they are taking those cuts off must be a Giant plant.

a friend on the gold coast has one that shows this type of elongated groeth, but my TBM never does. Even though his longer ones also exhibit the same stout sections in some cases they also often throw these longer smoother ones. whereas mine pretty much grows long and fat at the same time without fail, and the initia growth has clearly defined ribs until they fully swell out which is always at the same size, just like eggs. People try to say they are the same but in over 25 cuttings i have taken off mine all put into different conditions i can't induce that sort of growth. I guess it COULD be etiollation of some sort i try to give mine fairly strong sunlight though none of my cuttings do until second segment is pretty much fully formed.

edit: the more i look at the main segment the more i think that maybe i could just keep mine in bright enough light that they dont stretch.

Edited by DarkSpark

could be the normal one too