The Corroboree
endorfinder

Free Seed Raffle - Ephedra Packs + Bonuses

Hey guys, I have 6x packs of 5 each Ephedra nevadensis and Ephedra viridis (10 seeds per winner). These are some of the easier ephedras to get started growing (relatively!).

Post here if you're interested; entries close 8pm Sat QLD time (a long way away I know, but there's not much point posting them until Monday anyway). Six winners will get Ephedra packs, and...

all entrants will get a mystery seed pack!

EDIT: Saturday 4pm - One entrant will now also get 3x E. sinica seed, also chosen at random.

edit: looks like this will be a big one. quantum_reality has kindly offered to throw in stamps and i'll be matching him on them up to a total of at least 60, after that i'll have to ask for SSAEs (but I'd rather keep things free).

could all entrants please PM me with their postal addresses after posting, so i can start preparing envelopes in advance. use the message subject "giveaway 2013-1".

Edited by endorfinder
  • Like 8

Si senor,per favore,gracias errr,Ok im in:)

Edited by mrp11

yes please :)

Thanks you are very kind xD

Edited by jwerta

For sure i'm in.. why not! You rule :-D

OK 11 replies in 50 minutes. If we keep up this pace I'll be sending out 1254 seed packs ;)

Of course I'm happy to do that, but if we get above 40 entries I'll have to ask for SSAEs :)

• Like 4

What a champion :)

Put me down for an entry Endorfinder !

nice one! I'll say yes if that's OK.

Oh and a SSAE is a common courtesy that I'm always happy to offer.

• Like 2

I'm in! Happy to do SSAE if need be.

CHAT:

For sure QR, that would be awesome, I can get a certain number from work but there is a practical limit! It would be great to keep this free if possible, if you throw in some stamps I'll match the qty and give up to that many folks seed packs. First in best dressed in that case, any stragglers can still get seed but I'll ask for SSAEs.

Guys, if you want to chat in this thread feel free, but just label your posts as "CHAT:" if you have already entered the draw or don't wish to, just to make my life a little easier, thanks :)

Since my cyclone recovery efforts tanked, I'll put any seed I was putting to that as well as any seed I received for that cause to share with the community here.

Edited by endorfinder
  • Like 1

CHAT

what the heck is SSAE?

Edited by jwerta

alrighty then ~

this sounds like far too much fun to miss out on :) .

i'm in too!

CHAT:

Self stamped addressed envelope :)

Or Stamped, Self-Addressed Envelope - you don't have to self-stamp it, just stick it in the envelope and I'll do all the lickin' for ya. B)

• Like 1