The Corroboree
Bread Filter

WA daredevil body-slams cactus

Bullit; you purposely did that to your friend? Poor form!!!

This kid is ridiculous, I dare say his wake up call in life will be much sooner than most others!

haahah he loved it he dared me to do it again hahahaha dont worry DOoOOdz i have seen worse people taking too many mushiez/beer/codiene/lsa/lsd etc dare they will have a wake up call much sooner lol

man caught with 700 lsd tabs sounds worse hehahehaheha

Edited by bullit

i did use the word 'had'' a mate lol

• Like 1

wonder if there is a record for "most pirceings in 5 seconds"?

• Like 1

Re the ridiculous kid, I was referring to the guy who jumped on the cactus.

I don't disagree that people abusing substances are well inclined to have a conscious shift and "see the light"! But I'd like to think a kid prescribing to this kind of abuse for 3000 likes, whether it be funny or not, wake up to himself pretty fucking soon. I dare say the 2-6mth long healing process will do that all by itself. I've been crippled for a month from treading on a single PP pad, so yeh he's fucked good and proper. I hope he responds to the email!

Ps - yeh I laughed on the first 5 seconds, but those screams are sickening and I can't hear a human in that pain without cringing and feeling physically sick!

Pss - my friends and family say I'm way to uptight and serious :P

Edited by thed00dabides
  • Like 1

they should make a license for this kind of thing, make people go on a national register

"hold on son you're about to jump in that cactus? can i see your license please?"

"hmm, says here your only class one. you need to be a class 3 dick head to jump in this cactus"

"i'm going to let you off with a warning this time, don't let me see you being this much of a dick head again. at least not without the requisite paper work"

"on your way son"

• Like 7

Poor cactus.

• Like 4

^^LOL, good to see someone's got there priorities right :lol:

• Like 1

What a dick! Man we were talking about this cactus at the meet yesterday. They have the worse spines ever. 100s of minute barbs all the way up the spines.

Stupid WA'er err errrrrrs :P

Is anyone else envisioning 'Deliverance'?

"Squeal like a pig"!!!!

• Like 1

FUCKING STUPID AND UNBELIEVABLY RETARDED dudes going to feel that for a while , wonder if any spines snapped off in him ?

Edited by bℓσωηG

He hits that really high Near death scream. Kinda creepy there for a minute.

• Like 1

The screaming helps deal with the pain,...not unlike a woman in labor?!,( and similar to weight lifting)...focusing energy into your voice...distracting from the bodies woes, lol.

If one spine canes, then imagine hundreds... could send you into cardiac arrest?!

I'd be worried about puncturing something. 5 cm spines could do some damage in the wrong place.

• Like 2

^ Yeah i know hey, besides your organs, eyes and other important bits, what if a spine went in between a joint and snapped off, like under your knee cap... *shudders .

• Like 1

I can imagine god sitting up in heaven rolling around laughing saying " now jesus do you get my sense of humour"

Edited by bigred82
  • Like 2

i can't watch many of those shocking videos, but with this one i'm fine.

regarding the pain, there is suddenly a moment, in this video where he stopps screaming, and he looks actualy quite chuffed, about himselfe, i think thats the moment the body own painkillers kicked in, and he was aswell aware, he did it, and he thinks he is ok.

i think this video and several follow ups, are /would be of great sientific value.

• Like 1

they should make a license for this kind of thing, make people go on a national register

"hold on son you're about to jump in that cactus? can i see your license please?"

"hmm, says here your only class one. you need to be a class 3 dick head to jump in this cactus"

"i'm going to let you off with a warning this time, don't let me see you being this much of a dick head again. at least not without the requisite paper work"

"on your way son"

this made my day! classic =) thank you so much.

• Like 2

He really chose the wrong cactus to do it in, if only he UTFSE lol.

• Like 2