The Corroboree
Bread Filter

WA daredevil body-slams cactus

WA daredevil body-slams cactus

It was a dare that could only end in disaster – and a lot of pain.

Footage posted on YouTube yesterday shows a young shirtless WA man, who introduces himself as Jeffabel, shrieking in agony after body-slamming a cactus.

His friends rush to drag him from the plant, where he lies in hysterics after taking a run up from a car roof and launching himself into its spines.

"Pull my legs over, f--king pull my legs over," he begs.

His two friends scramble to remove the sharp spikes embedded in his back.

Despite his screams, Jeffabel is no stranger to pain.

February 18, 2013: A member of online stunt group 'Children of Poseidon' attends a Perth hospital after his friends superglue his mouth shut.

He is a member of Children of Poseidon, a group of stuntmen who throw themselves into painful and dangerous situations for the sake of entertaining their fans.

The group promised fans that one of their members would perform a cactus body-slam if they managed to get 3000 likes on Facebook.

They posted the video on the page yesterday, describing the latest stunt as "one of the most painful things ever".

The group has posted a number of stunt videos and requests for ideas since launching their Facebook page last year.

Last week they shared video of another member, known as Danga, visiting a hospital in Perth's north-eastern suburbs with his lips super-glued together.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/02/18/10/28/wa-daredevil-body-slams-cactushttp://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/02/18/10/28/wa-daredevil-body-slams-cactus

Fuck! One should not body slam heavily spined Optunias, I wonder what the thought process was that ended with this happening? :wacko:

PFFT ! Jackass crew are still better at being stupid ,lol. :P

• Like 6

What a fucking idiot!!!!!!

• Like 5

A fool and his skin are easily parted.

• Like 3

let nature take it's natural course...

Could not agree more!

love it awesum!!!!!! :devil:

hahhahha, thanks, that made me laugh SOOO hard. what a drop-kick hahhahhahhahha. nature 1 moron nill =)

• Like 2

i think this stunt, has some research value, and i hope there are some follow up stories, to come, as i'm more interressted, about his pain in the future, and how it's healing, and if he got infections.

aswell interressting would be, to see a comparisment, of this cactus, with say a peruvianus.

as we all know, echinopsis spines continue to hurt after removal, for quite a while, and than the whole area effected, get's a calluse aswell.

i wanna see that guy, 1 day later, 5 days later 14 days later 4 weeks later, and by than he would still not be ok, i reckon.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 6

i think this stunt, has some research value, and i hope there are some follow up stories, to come, as i'm more interressted, about his pain in the future, and how it's healing, and if he got infections.

aswell interressting would be, to see a comparisment, of this cactus, with say a peruvianus.

as we all know, echinopsis spines continue to hurt after removal, for quite a while, and than the whole area effected, get's a calluse aswell.

i wanna see that guy, 1 day later, 5 days later 14 days later 4 weeks later, and by than he would still not be ok, i reckon.

I sent him an email ;) I hope he responds...

Crazy bloody Sandgropers ! :wink:

obviously ch 9 removed the video very fast, fair enough, but people should be allowed to do what ever they wanna do, unless they hurt somebody else, or without consent.

i rather watch them doing this crazy stunts like that, than getting them in trouble with the law or with drugs in an unhealthy fashion.

edit:

i like his risk assesment, better wear gloves and try to protect my blood vessels at my neck.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 3

lol. Darwin Award! Rarely heard a man scream like that. Gott hurt like a ripped off penis. Wouldnt do that for 3 Million Likes...If you fall the wrong way, they can even penetrate your bones.

• Like 2

i love this shit hahahah cant go wrong falling in sum cacti hahaha there r more dumb shits eating it :wacko:

• Like 1

lol. Darwin Award! Rarely heard a man scream like that. Gott hurt like a ripped off penis. Wouldnt do that for 3 Million Likes...If you fall the wrong way, they can even penetrate your bones.

how cares bout his bones how cool is it to watch lol have u seen that vid?? [man getting penis ripped off]

lol...had this sent to be today at work, everyone was wondering what I was laughing at hysterically. Then they all wanted to see it :)

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 2

have u seen that vid?? [man getting penis ripped off]

Pretty much saw all kind of sick shit in my life. Not sure if i saw that particular video but i guess i´ve seen enough men losing their manhood to know it´s gotta hurt like hell. :lol:

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1

I would never encourage someone to do something stupid like that, but hell, if they are going to be as stupid as that I am also going to laugh. And yes, some follow up would be great.

Don't opuntias also have shitloads of glochids? He'll be festering for weeks, LOL.

• Like 5

I would never encourage someone to do something stupid like that, but hell, if they are going to be as stupid as that I am also going to laugh. And yes, some follow up would be great.

Don't opuntias also have shitloads of glochids? He'll be festering for weeks, LOL.

if ya wanna do it i ll dare ya hahaha fuk it ill put $100 on it!!!!! i love stupid people hahah fuk it takes ballz to do it !

yes he will b fuked 4 weeks but guess what we r talkin bout it , mission accomplished.

i had a crazzie down hill skater mate that i took down a hill in maleny [midnite ] with a cow grid halfway down. [ he didnt know that 1]

i followed him in my car with my lites on and a mate hanging out the passenger window recordin him

cant tell ya the rest but we loaded it up on u tube but was banned :scratchhead:

WOW! He did a great black metal scream at one point, that or a pig squeal. Retardedly awesome.

• Like 1

They should have had the Rocky theme song playing at the start, you know, when the guy is shaping up to the cactus,then at the end show a pic of the catus with a trophy or something?! lol.

I have watched the clip a few times, and it's still cringeworthy and amusing at the same time.

• Like 1