The Corroboree
Bush Turkey

Man caught with 700 LSD tabs

A MAN has been charged with supplying drugs after he was allegedly caught with almost 700 LSD tabs at a train station in Sydney's west.

Police arrested the 23-year-old man during a blitz on train stations and licensed premises in Auburn, Strathfield and Lidcombe on Tuesday.

The man was searched during a dog operation at Strathfield train station and was allegedly found carrying the LSD and eight grams of cannabis.

He was charged with possessing and supplying prohibited drugs.

Strict bail conditions were granted, and the man is due to appear before Burwood Local Court on March 5.

The dude had obviously gone full retard to be carrying that many tabs (not really an issue in its own right) but plus 8 grams of weed through a train station and seriously? Asking for trouble.

Supply? For only 700 tabs? That's bullshit man. Obviously it was for personal use only.

• Like 12

moral of the story is...never carry weed at train stations. not worth the risk, and it's increasingly becoming a risk. and if you have to carry it...make sure you aren't carryin anything else. sheesh!

• Like 3

moral of the story is...never carry weed at train stations. not worth the risk, and it's increasingly becoming a risk. and if you have to carry it...make sure you aren't carryin anything else. sheesh!

Or look like your carrying weed or anything else. I think thats just as important to be honest. I dont think the dogs are detecting much more than the handers cues most of the time

• Like 1

Yep, an Ombudsman report from around 2006ish showed the dogs only had an accuracy of around 26%, I think it was.

Sadly, I've tried searching for the report recently and been unable to find it.

But yea, if you look the type and/or act nervous -- that's probably enough. The dog is just an excuse.

• Like 2

Yep, an Ombudsman report from around 2006ish showed the dogs only had an accuracy of around 26%, I think it was.

Sadly, I've tried searching for the report recently and been unable to find it.

But yea, if you look the type and/or act nervous -- that's probably enough. The dog is just an excuse.

https://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/4457/Review-of-the-Police-Powers-Drug-Detection-Dogs-Part-1_October-2006.pdf

https://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/4458/Review-of-the-Police-Powers-Drug-Detection-Dogs-Part-2_October-2006.pdf

also

https://www.erowid.org/freedom/police/police_article1.shtml

• Like 2

Last time I searched for it, all I found were dead and circular links on the ombudsman site.. Thanks

Blitzes on train stations?

Sick sick fascism.

• Like 1

poor guy

I know.. 700 is hardly enough to alter your consciousness.. or so I hear.

• Like 2

I was going to say.. he should of just munched em all! :lol:

I was with 3 guys at central station once, and Jeff my mate got busted with a fiddy bag. Next thing we know, the cop with the dog walked away and one cop says, it's not what we need, turned their back and we were literally free to walk away swiftly. Same station, few weeks after and during a blitz a user spat a balloon on the tracks and the cops and dogs stopped the trains for 30mins whilst they tried to find it, to no avail. I hang very close by and heard them arrest him on suspicion of drugs blah blah and a cop mentioned how the "weeders" we're wasting all his time so this guy "will do".

Quite simply, one is not even safe to travel via rail after visiting a stoners house. Clean clothes and a skin pour clean is the only way to clear the smell, which is apparently impossible to do after contact! Get on a bus people and use a cab to join your bus trips up if you need to whilst cbd hoppin! This guys woulda been all good minus being a stoner. But I guess who has LSD and no ganja in their house!?

• Like 2

I reckon he did, this is all just a very, very bad trip :crux:

• Like 1

He originally had 7000

• Like 1

The dude had obviously gone full retard to be carrying that many tabs (not really an issue in its own right) but plus 8 grams of weed through a train station and seriously? Asking for trouble.

Never go the full retard, never ends well.

• Like 4

Can dogs detect LSD ? Maybe it was very, very poor judgement on the carrier's part that he had a 1/4oz of weed on him.

Sucks that so many tabs were geographically within my reach, if I had known, I would have rolled the cunt.

Would probaly have taken his grass too. And then got busted ! So it all worked out well in the end.

Yep, dogs sure can.

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/fluka/P1334?lang=en&region=AU

"Substitute for controlled substances in the training of narcotics detector dogs. Mimics the odor of LSD."

Whether or not all dogs are trained too is a different story, but the means to train them exist.

Edited by Justler

Yep, dogs sure can.

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/fluka/P1334?lang=en&region=AU'>http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/fluka/P1334?lang=en&region=AU

"Substitute for controlled substances in the training of narcotics detector dogs. Mimics the odor of LSD."

Whether or not all dogs are trained too is a different story, but the means to train them exist.

How? Isn't LSD oddourless and tasteless?

• Like 1

Blitzes on train stations?

Sick sick fascism.

Everyone knows that the big time dealers catch trains to do deals. :blink:

• Like 2

How? Isn't LSD oddourless and tasteless?

LSD is, but the blotter often contains other chems. Mostly alcohol, so ive been told