The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daytripper

thc tomato`s

Guest Daytripper

Instead of grafting cannabis to hop`s plant,

i`v heard of people grafting marijuana to tomato plant`s and picking the tomato`s which supposibly have a sh** load of thc resin. IS THIS TRUE or are they full of lie`s?

Guest Pigdog

Sorry.

Yer I guess they must be true. I recently spoke to a guy who has had a lot of success grafting cannabis to the end of his dog's tail.

Apparently it causes no pain to the dog, since he just ties little bits of the plants growing shoots to the hair on the dog's tail. After a few weeks, the dog's fur started to contain traces of THC, and within 6 months, he had some pretty wicked fur to smoke.

I went up there recently to visit and had a few fur-cones myself. I was sceptical too, but fuck it got me trashed. didn't taste real nice though.

He says he's gunna try grafting his mother in-law to the cannabis plant next time. Something about her hair being thicker (shrug)

Guest Daytripper

wow, very fascinating but instead of using a dog`s furr i`d rather use my own hair!!!HA. Was it furr that was being smoked or was it the THC crystals that have been scraped off the dog`s furr?trippy stuff.

Guest Daytripper

HA, good trick.

YOU R PLAYING ARNT U?