The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jamison Schuetz

jamisons winter sale list

*disclaimer* i cannot send banisteriopsis spp. or psilocybe mushroom spore prints or anything else illegal to: Australia, california, idaho or ohio, or to any other place where items are illegal. hey, i have the below items for sale, will take cash, or m.o., or western union, only: mushroom spore prints $15.00 each: psilocybe azurescens psilocybe cyanescens psilocybe silvatica psilocybe semilanceata other items on sale: banisteriopsis caapi seeds $10.00 for 50 seeds banisteriopsis muricata seeds $10.00 for 50 seeds ephedra viridis dried foliage $10.00 for 1 kilo. *note all of my ayahuasca and mushroom prints are all collected in the wild and are sterile fresh and viable, nothing i sell is mooched from other people or cultured, all fresh and are wild specimens. this is my only post here for another six months as i am allowed so quickly order, thanks, peace.

I must say that Jamison is persistent . Probably would make a good door-to-door or telemarketing salesman ... [ no offence intended to Jamison ; just an observation ] ....

• Like 4

can you please post a picture of the print and the method used

I hate to ask but we can only judge you on past behaviour

• Like 2

" all collected in the wild and are sterile" :huh:

i agree with you, and know what you mean, but it is possible, by sterilizing an unopend cap, and than opening it under sterile conditions.

an easier methode, would be syringe poked into un opend cap.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

NO wild print is sterile......

No spores are sterile by their very nature!

Just be careful dude, A member who bought an item off him got ripped off

so just be careful

theyre printed on watercolor paper abd dank.

Printing on to paper is way outdated and what does abd dank mean.

also what method, taking shrooms from the outdoors then printing

would be very hard especially since you claim they are sterile .

i dont see why you think that wils prints are not sterile, i have had success with zero contams reports about wild prints, and about my prints. i am not a rip off at all really, and i know its possible for wild prints to be sterile, do yourself a favor and stop acting like a jack ass, amateur.

sorry about me rude comment, i was frustrated because of this: all spore prints are wild originaly because they grow and we take prints and grow cultures of them. mushrooms were discovered by somebody, they took a print and they grew them. so these prints that are wild are originall generation of other mushrooms for other prints people grow. so, in fact sporeworks, thehawkseye sites and others are selling wild prints only because they live in the usa and so do i, and its illegal here in the usa to grow psilocybes so they all sell wild prints too, if you want more info than this goto: shroomery.org

here we go again

• Like 2

Jameson, i will not allow you to abuse members again. if you have any further comments or argument please pm me.

Wild prints can be sterile although i this case i am sure they are not sterile. They maybe clean but not sterile.

This thread will be locked to prevent any further degradation. If anyone wishes to trade with jameson please pm him. Any further comments, please pm me

• Like 3