The Corroboree

Anonymous don't get enough mainstream media press, I am often quite impressed by the things they target, but never hear enough about them - don't have much time to go hunting either. I got directed to this website which seems designed to attract all kinds of thinking, alternative people and has more than a few articles that I think members might find interesting.

http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org

Any other websites recommended for the discerning conspiracy theorist?

• Like 1

David Icke. Shape-shifting reptilian humanoids that feast on menstrual blood.

• Like 1

David Icke is boooring

boooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

David Icke is boooring

And that's exactly the issue. A lot of "discerning" conspiracy theorists choose conspiracy theories that are so stupidly outlandish because they're exciting and give meaning to their lives and something to 'fight for'.

Never mind the (lack of) evidence!

Whats with all the Reptylian shape shifting stuff? And grey aliens? I here people talking about that all the time. I'd like to think I am pretty open minded but that just sounds fucking crazy to me, or is it just me? I mean there are plenty of legit conspiracies out there but people always come back to the lizard people.

• Like 2

SOME people always go back to angels, aliens and other archetypes. That stuff turns me off. David Icke had me good until he started ranting on about reptylians. My interpretation is that some people do behave without empathy and emotion, using only the reptilian hind-brain, and many people can pick up on that energy / aura and misinterpret it as being an alien or a reptile. His other stuff is actually pretty interesting. He just hasn't come up with anything new over the last few years either.

• Like 1

recent Noam Chomsky talk, possibly conspiracy to some in parts. definitely worth the time it took to watch :)

Edited by toby