The Corroboree
Hellonasty

Trichocereus Cutting(s)

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be listing a few Trichocereus and possibly some other cuttings for sale, sorry no trades this time around.

First is a Bridgesii which I can't remember the name of, obtained from a member of this forum PD many moons ago. a very nice bridge indeed;

130cm in length and approx 7cm diameter, was in active growth when cut today (11/1/13). It grows fast but not particularly fat, upper 70cm is clean growth whilst lower section has some scarring.

I'm asking $80 or nearest offer. I can post it but will need to cut it into three pieces, postage extra. Pickup is available from Seven Hills in Sydney.

Please make a post HERE in this thread to confirm you want the plant and then PM me.

Pleas note in the middle section is water droplets not scarring.

8368811467_09af0ba68f_c.jpg

HN

• Like 3

yea il grab it.

pmd

Another one for sale -

Trichocereus , I'm not 100% sure of the subspecies as it is yet to flower.

120cm in length about 8cm diameter. Nice clean growth.

$60

I can post it but will need to cut it into three pieces, postage extra. Pickup is available from Seven Hills in Sydney.

8407317242_23a33579a0_c.jpg

8407317012_0d42bf80eb_c.jpg
  • Like 3

super sexy cuts there a prize of glowing health...front cover of cactus hustler material :drool2:

• Like 1

Second cutting is still for sale, I would rather it go to a cacti lover rather than to evil bay.

Name your price ? I will consider any offer.

3 X Trichocereus Preuvianus Monstrose X SS02 for sale all from different mother plants;

1) Rooted cutting that is just starting to put on some growth, approx 10cm length and 8cm in height, in a 15cm pot. Strong cresting characteristic.

Asking $80 or offer

8445795499_097977d9e5_c.jpg

2) Rooted cutting, Monstrose and Crest growth, 11cm Length and 9cm Height. Growing well.

Asking $90 or offer SOLD

8446883846_50dfc8cf87_c.jpg

3) Fresh cutting about 7cm in length, showing a tight compact cresting character.

asking $50.

8445795455_e6824da6c4_z.jpg

8445795777_3b3fe395af.jpg

Edited by Hellonasty

PM'd in regards to #2

Cant really afford it and have other cuts I am purchasing but can't let this pass up

Are these the same as the other 2 that you sold late last year

Cheers

Got

Considering no. 3. Havent bought any cactii in a while. Will have to think about it a bit more.....

GOT, they are all from the same batch of seeds (originally from Nitrogen) but I have found 3 distinct forms being 1,2,3 above. There is also another form which is monstrose only (I.E not a crest) but I need to grow the plant out more just to make sure it won't crest, it is currently about 25cm in height, nice monstrose growth so far, fingers crossed.

1) Larger plant, crests readily, nice green colour.

2) Larger plant, monstrose growth and crests

3) Smaller plant, very compact and complex cresting form (very much like the fairly castles crest). Below is a pic of this plant

8446913686_e9a6894eaf.jpg

And this is a pic taken a while ago of the monstrose only plant, bad pic sorry thats all I have at present.

8288859727_d3a3ab57e7.jpg

Edited by Hellonasty
  • Like 1

Can I grab number three please

Number two is really cool but it is hard to beat Tipz to the freaks. :)

Cheers

Got

All crests sold. The Tricho cutting (likely Spachianus) is still for sale !! Anyone? $30 ??