The Corroboree
theuserformallyknownasd00d

What did you do in your sacred garden today?

My viridis has finally taken a nice green colour in the leaves and seems to be going well! It's pushing out a pair of leaves every 1.5-3 weeks so growth is still quite slow. I gave them a 1/2 strength solution of "green up" from the hydro store (N and Mag supplement), this seemed to have been the turning point with the added greenhouse shelter. What's a suitable viridis feeding cycle?

i find viridis a sensitive plant, regarding over fertilizing, so i try to fert often but little.

they are not very virgorous growers, so overall, they don't need a lot of fert.

1/2 strengh, i would use fert only every 3 or 4 weeks during the summer, and than only a bit of it, in winter, hardly any fert, just a bit.

viridis loves and needs, water/moisture straight over it leaves, so they love a foliar feed once in a while, 1/8 strengh and misted over the whole plant.

• Like 2

Thanks PH. I have them planted in a rough 2/2/1 potting mix/sand/cow manure so I was thinking a foliar feed once weekly with a water every 7-12 days as our temps are quite low, 20-25C with 70% av humidity. Maybe 1/2 strength seasol/c carp alternating every second water? Very 2nd watering I might go straight water until the manures nutrients run out

Edited by thed00dabides

Finally potted up my sad-looking iboga - the roots on these things go nuts!

I just got home yesterday from a month overseas, and the garden was filled with weeds, so I spent a lot of time cleaning up and getting her back into shape.

Man I pulled a shitload of clover out of the beds today too.... and plenty more to go...
some was even under some milk thistle and that was a bitch lol

Edited by Spine Collector

I've done a good morning of uni work - now it's time to get out the chainsaw and settle a few scores! (In the garden, of course :innocent_n: ).

• Like 1

Well I mulched my vine with"ayahuasca" brand super phleb mulch.

It puts the DMT back in your roots.

Available from all good shaman.

post-337-0-15291500-1360633275_thumb.jpg

Helps grow a good aya room.

post-337-0-79269300-1360633247_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Well I mulched my vine with"ayahuasca" brand super phleb mulch.

It puts the DMT back in your roots.

i heard this aswell, but i'm not certain at all, if that does realy work.

i'm keen on hearing the proper sience, behind this claim.

oh, yeah it's the what did ya do thread.

sprayed the tall grasses with round up.

took some k cuttings.

watered and ferted.

All I can tell you planthelper is my garden has always been mulched with entheos and it does just great.

The Caapi and acacias naturally drop heaps of leaves.

So mulch the vine with acacias, and the acacias with vine.

So symbolically and energetically (and psychologically for me) the meeting and synergy of the plant spirits is beginning in the garden,well before the pot.

Then all brew remnants are given back to the vine with all due respect and thanks.

My subaeruginosa patch is woodchipped with acacia confusa bark just for good luck.

Not much science applied in my garden planthelper.......mainly mysticism......yeah bucket loads of mysticism.

• Like 6

Today I have noticed some seedlings coming up; c. forskohlii and melothria scabra.

The forskohlii I am very excited about. I was searching for a whole year before finally getting them sent in from overseas. Does anybody know of it cultivation in australia?

I went to my patch of wild brugs and harvested some seed (available in trade forum) and took a few cuttings. The seed I harvested a week ago has popped the surface today, I hope to get 100% germ this time. I simply peeled the outer cork layer and planted shallow allowing to dry out once.

All I can tell you planthelper is my garden has always been mulched with entheos and it does just great.

The Caapi and acacias naturally drop heaps of leaves.

So mulch the vine with acacias, and the acacias with vine.

So symbolically and energetically (and psychologically for me) the meeting and synergy of the plant spirits is beginning in the garden,well before the pot.

Then all brew remnants are given back to the vine with all due respect and thanks.

My subaeruginosa patch is woodchipped with acacia confusa bark just for good luck.

Not much science applied in my garden planthelper.......mainly mysticism......yeah bucket loads of mysticism.

i like how you reverse the mulch, hehehe.

mysticism, is proly a good word for describing, the intuions, which just "feel right" and which get stronger over the years, although one is born with this.

i re cycle even some weeds, like for example the wild poinsettia, (and all taller growing weeds, non grasses)

by just throwing them onto areas, which get mowed.

i don't allowe cars to drive onto the soil (or into the garden), because the compact the very same, aswell tyre marks, just don't look good close the cool ethnos.

when i haverest ethnos, i use wooden bowls or coconut shells, i tell ya, those materials hate plastic.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 2

MASSIVE caterpillar damage on my Coleus and Plectranthus today, I could only find one of them, he was a big green fellow that our beautiful little pumpkin is busy looking at right now, in a glass jar.

"It's perfect" she said.

• Like 3

came home from the weekend to find a bridgesii pot has fallen on one of my trich grafts and smashed it off.

Not happy!

My bechette is lifting leaves and loving the morning sun she got this morning! Can't wait to repot in a week or less and see her crank!

Several seedlings are coming up also so looks like my new 3ft terrarium will be put to use this winter!!!

Has anybody got Okinawa spinach? I just got some cuttings and its said to be a very useful health herbs (cholesterol) and also nutritious and tasty. Can't wait to see it grow!

Also my calea cutting is looking swell

well well well supa dry too supa fuken wet SHIT!! potted up sum of my brug cuttings which i saved from the cyclone :wacko:

also i saw this lil baby pop up after 2 months [bush tomato] 30 seeds plus smoke treatment...

potted my davidson plum seedlingz, dug out and cleaned a shitloads of washoutz

can any1 guess tha 2nd seedling??????

Edited by bullit

a solanum for sure! :)

oh, and i did nothing in my garden today, sometimes the girls & boys, need a break from always being pampered.

aswell, if i haven't seen my babies for a while, the pleasure seeing them increases.

• Like 3

a solanum for sure! :)

oh, and i did nothing in my garden today, sometimes the girls & boys, need a break from always being pampered.

aswell, if i haven't seen my babies for a while, the pleasure seeing them increases.

solanum yes! its hard to tel as a seedling but i am supa stoked about this 1 :P i can give my babies [plants] a couple of days break but my BABIES [kids] i cant go a day!!!!!!

nicotiana sp ????

Definitely could be!

Stick him in the ground he's ready to go.

Edited by Roopey

I immediately thought nicotinia. If it's anything like my guys at the moment it'll be growing like crazy this time of year...

edit: psiphi yeah all 3 of the nic seed spp you sent have germinated well, the rustica is loving the heat in particular! thanks bud :)

this guy had 2" leaves when i got him 3 weeks ago, the aerial part of the plant has at least doubled in size in that time:

post-12375-0-86294100-1361254496_thumb.j

post-12375-0-86294100-1361254496_thumb.jpg

post-12375-0-86294100-1361254496_thumb.jpg

Edited by endorfinder
  • Like 1

nar its not a nicotinia!!! give up??

Looks like a mandrake to me

nar okok ok its a LOCHROMA AUSTRALE ALBA after 30 seeds later 1 pops up!!!!

Today, I invited a friend to start performing Agnihotra on my balcony. The ceremony's were supposed to start this morning, but it looks like the early mornings an late night ceremony's won't be possible because of neighbours/fire etc. the next best thing is using the ceremonial ashes to purify the air and also charge it with possible energy fields. All of this is supposedly science confirmed and I can't wait to see the results. All though the bechette plants leaves drooped afterward, but this could have been the results of its morning repot and micro bacteria water in

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnihotra