The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daytripper

salvia 10x

Guest Daytripper

Can anyone tell me where i could purchase salvia divinorum 10x extract?IN AUSTRALIA,thanks.

why not make your own? you can order dried foliage from within or outside australia, and there's plenty of extraction information on the net ... try seibert's site (don't know the url off hand)

acetone from your local hardware store can be used as the solvent.

have you managed to breakthrough with 10x rev? i haven't any experience with it, but looking like that may be the way to go since i can't seem to cram enough 5x in to get me further into salvia space ...

Guest reville

The two times i broke through was with the 5X ( i havent tried it since, it unnerved me, but im reday to go again now!)

3 cones of 5X extract in short spacing and i dont know where i was but it was intense , i only remember flashes.

The second time was more mild and more easilyy remembered, my favourite aspect was going outside onto the lawn and hearing the grass whisper.

I havent tried 10X and dont think i am ready for it.

Remember administration is everything - make sure you use a blowtorch - i got mild results until i did

my favourite aspect was going outside onto the lawn and hearing the grass whisper.

nice ... i'm impressed, i can't even trust myself to get off my bed while besaged ...

I have a tendency to struggle against the 'tilt' effect of salvia. The only way I can do this satisfactorily is to walk around in the garden, where there aren't many perpedicular things.

The other salvia effects are fine, but I just can't integrate the tilt. This seems quite trivial in comparison to the rather severe effects of salvia, and it becomes negligible at high enough doses wink.gif At that stage I just don't have time to worry about tilting.

Perhaps with higher doses it would be different, but I find salvia to be a totally different thing when I'm up and about. One time I was unceremoniously "told" to go back, and "don't come back until you have a reason to be here", I got up from the bed and went and had a doof in the lounge room smile.gif (oi stop cringing wira wink.gif ). It was quite enjoyable and a good catalyst for getting into the dancing, just like some other substances are. But I've never been able to experience salvia very intensely (e.g. whispering grass) when up and about, only when lying down and free of distractions...

In response to extract, I have found some people who have smoked plain leaves in my presence and have pissed their pants. I have found that still others can smoke 25x and have no effects what so ever. I think that some people just lack the receptors for this sacred plant. I personally need 5x for any effect and prefer 10-25x for stronger effects. 50x on top of a bowl of 10x left me bewildered to say the least for 2 solid hours. Take it slow with this plant as effects can be quite different with different people. I can still not get over the fact that a friend of mine smoked a gram of 25x and got no effect. I would be much the disbeliever if I had not witnessed it myself as this sacred plant has such a strong impact on me.

Guest Daytripper

I`d like to know more about 25x

salvia extract.Does anyone know a link?

(hopefully) no-one will sell you 25x... you will have to make it yourself (easy).

Again, I hope you have tried plain leaf, 5X and 10X and found none of them to work before you go hunting for something as potent as 25X...

Guest reville

Its interesting you mention the tilt torsten

the first time i had salvia it was leaf and administered incorrectly - the effect was a slight fuzzy sensation with a slightly discomforting headspin like effect, i rememeber bagging salvia as being no more than a nicotine buzz...

Anyway the first time i tok the 5X the immediate sensation was the tilt - like you said - may be more pronounced at lower dosages. My girlfriend also has the same experience.

I dont know much about the most intense experience as i have only a patchy memory of it

one thing i remember is that i had the stereo on , very bad for me, it got inside my head and i experienced a very disturbing subversion to the music (sound not lyrics), not only was it painful but (dont laugh) it seemed like i was wading through a fast running and thick stream coming out of the speakers which required significant physical exertion to move through, so i could turn the damn thing off.I can definitely relate to the

literature that mentions that salvia is traditionally consumed in silence.

I havent yet consumed salvia outside of my house or in doses that diminish the tilt effect- soon

I want to move out of the house and into a park setting - preferably with plenty of space for the next experience

what settings do the rest of you prefer

I believe one of the instructors will be offering a 10X session at the conference.

This may be the time to get over the tilt reville wink.gif

The setting will be beautiful natural bushland bordering onto rainforest. Sessions will be on mountain tops in smallish groups. No traffic noise, no music, just bats, owls and cicadas....ahh, and cosmic fuzz from the starlit night.

Is acetone the best solvent for extracting salvia? In my experience it can react with the actives unless they are really inert like THC. The Siebert literature recommends an ethanol extraction- can anyone compare the efficacy of these two solvents for making 5x.

I tried extraction with OTC methylated spirits and wasn't paticullarly impressed with the results- especially compared with Torsten's excellent product, which literally blew my mind- so, Torsten, what solvent do you use and do you use heat in the extraction?

Torsten, what solvent do you use and do you use heat in the extraction?

Huh, isn't that telling trade secrets? wink.gif

Actually, acetone is by far the best solvent for several reasons. It dissolves the salvinorin better than ethanol. It gets into the cells better to extract. It evaporates without heat (actually, by putting a fan of air over the surface of the liquid, the liquid actully goes to freezing temps). Residual acetone can evaporate in a warm spot over a period of a few days. The only draw back is that acetone is more toxic than ethanol. However this should also not be blown out of proportion, as the tiny residues that might be present in the extract are much less than what your body produces as part of its normal metabolism. Also, if you're smoking it, any residue would oxidise. That is, if there actually is a residue.