The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
cyclenaut

anyone between Melbourne and Adelaide?

Hey Folks, My name is Melina, I met Torsten several years ago at a psychoactivity conference in Amsterdam, and now, am cycling through Australia with my partner. Now I'm in Melbourne, and will stick around for a week or so, go to the Rainbow Serpent Festival and then continue on our way to Adelaide. If anyone in the area or on the way, has space in their yard for our tent and would like to exchange stories and rants with some super-appreciating-the-break Americans or has tips about cool local stuff that we might not catch on to at the local pub, let me know where you're at...

Welcome Melina!! You really are taking it leisurely on your travels. 3 or 4 weeks from sydney to melbourne - you would have seen EVERYTHING along the way.

Btw guys, Melina is the young lady Albert Hofmann took a liking to while dancing at the melkweg :)

Rainbow Serpent - good choice!

You are welcome to use my back yard in Adelaide if you need to. I dont know how exciting it will be for you as Im a bit of a recluse lately but there are nice people about that you could meet. Email me.