The Corroboree
Bigred

Favorite Quotes

You know your'e living when you wake up and your'e still alive.

Edited by mr b.caapi

"don't forget the pum pum" 

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

What if we find the sunlight draws a curtain. -The Mars Volta - Agadez

"...and on this side of the house we keep our promises..."

some lying politician referring to some bullshit policy, and not the ones that they did the exact opposite of what they 'promised' they'd do.

• Like 1

"dont be evil" 2004

"evil is tricky to define" 2010

"we make military robots" 2013

- Google

• Like 5

"death by astonishment becomes a real possibility" Terence McKenna

• Like 1

“Anger may in time change to gladness; vexation may be succeeded by content.
But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life.”

"

The feminist's life cycle is an unrare phenomenon as they waste entire lives because they are in a perpetual Larval stage, yet still manage to breed. This is called Neotony.

It is believed that they have devolved to be this way due to low levels of testosterone in their naive waiters.

Experiments have been done and feminists will metamorphose when exposed to testosterone, nonetheless they develop into salarydemanders that behave similar to the closely related royal taxdemander.

Feminists have excellent degenerative instabilities and can regrow faces, lies, tales and even hate and drain cells at an outstanding rate. This has made them a popular football for scientific research.

Feminists were once, twice, three times a part of the staple diet of the ancient Aztec people and can still be caught in modern Mexico as a food item. They were also used in some Aztec medicines."

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

I remember thinking that a Cory must still be in there. I quickly noticed that this was not a Cory but a VERY small Zebra! Yippee a new arrival. About two days later I was due to go away for a week and invariably whenever I go away leaving my wife Janet to look after the fish something dies. (- Sorry Janet, but it’s true isn’t it) You can probably guess how we both felt at this time. Over the next two days we counted four fry. We also found the remains of one more.

The largely Labour controlled and supported social care system and Family Courts ‘ring’ have been Britain’s biggest secret social disgrace for decades. I and many others have followed the trail of abuse, gagging orders, bizarre acquittals and cover-ups for many years

"when i got a sandwitch I saw donald trump lying naked on the sidewalk while a midget was shoving hamsters up his arse through a tube and a 6ft bearded lady was pissing into his mouth"