The Corroboree
THCixx420

Free to good home - ROUND 2 - done and goodies sent

They will come up gold mate. I popped a couple in the friday before I posted them off to show they are good.

post-12252-0-16791800-1355400402_thumb.j

post-12252-0-18732300-1355400420_thumb.j

Nev -1 has played nice and got up real quick the others aren't far behind.

Sin - Playing the waiting game but it looks like they are about to pop.

Hope you can spot em alright.

Happy growing!

post-12252-0-16791800-1355400402_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-18732300-1355400420_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-16791800-1355400402_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-18732300-1355400420_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I had an hour spare last night so.... Round 2. Read below. If you request extra bags without a trade = delete.

First 5 individual posts after this get 5 x Sin seeds

Next 5 get 5 x Nev Seeds

People offering trades for stuff I dont have = 10 seeds of your choice

Posted early next week. Maybe this arvo. For those I have spoken to that I've sent some that didnt arrive I will get some more out to you.

Please dont spam me with requests for multiple bags. I'm trying to spread the love to give everyone a go not give you 10 bags to sell. First 10 people get the freebies. Traders please PM.

I will update this post with the first 10 members who will get goodies from me this round. Last round was a shit show and I'm trying to be more organized :lol:

#1 - alkaloidal - Sin x5

#2 - mrp11 - Sin x5

#3 - Stillman - Sin x5

#4 - NegativeDave - Sin x5

#5 - qualia - Sin x5

#6 - waterboy - Nev x5

#7 - space cadet 101 - Nev x5

#8 - cactus kate - Nev x5

#9 - domide - Nev x5

#10 - mole - Nev x5

Trades - a few left of both

Amazonian

Edited by THCixx420
  • Like 1

PMed

• Like 1

so glad i didn't miss out,

cheers

• Like 1

qualia gets the last of the free sin this round

So I'm down for some "S. nev".....yes please :)

& PM'd

Edited by space cadet 101

would love to pls if i made it cheers kate

First 10 to reply in the thread get them Kate - your lucky number 8.

2 lots left and a few to trade.

• Like 1

Yes please. :)

EDIT: Possible trade.

Edited by Amazonian

All done and dusted for the freebies this round. If your name is below and you haven't already PMd your details best get on to it :lol:

#1 - alkaloidal - Sin x5

#2 - mrp11 - Sin x5

#3 - Stillman - Sin x5

#4 - NegativeDave - Sin x5

#5 - qualia - Sin x5

#6 - waterboy - Nev x5

#7 - space cadet 101 - Nev x5

#8 - cactus kate - Nev x5

#9 - domide - Nev x5

#10 - mole - Nev x5

amazonian I will put something nice together for you.

There are a few left to trade. I dont care if its giant pumpkin seeds or gumnuts you are offering. If its something interesting I'm interested.

Happy growing.

• Like 2

Becuase some letters seemed to have not arrived at their destinations last round I'm sending a second letter to all the people below. The post office tells me maybe because I put a 55c stamp on them and said card only some may have been ditched coz they were thick like a letter and had no return address. I was told if they had of had another 5c stamp on them they would have been fine - Bastards & Silly me.

Sorry If its not what your expecting but I have too many PMs to go digging through for the details. Should be happy with whats inside though.

Goldtop

Applesnail

In_Spirit

Psyspasm

Bread Filter

Moses

LokStock

Naja Naja

Justler

Enjoy

• Like 1

Things you have to do for a seed give away these days hey THCixx420, the post office have you going through hoops. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate your efforts.

You might have to hire a stamp licker though, lol.

:)

• Like 1

I was being a tight a55 over five cents and tried to slip 'em through. Lesson learnt.

I was being a tight a55 over five cents and tried to slip 'em through. Lesson learnt.

I always do that on the cheap.

They want $3+ from me if I do it properly as you can't put anything other than a letter in an envelope. I used to work on a mailing machine and we'd tear open at least 2-3 letters an hour.

Thanks THCixx420

I always do that on the cheap.

They want $3+ from me if I do it properly as you can't put anything other than a letter in an envelope. I used to work on a mailing machine and we'd tear open at least 2-3 letters an hour.

Thanks THCixx420

Really? I dont normally send mail so I have no idea. Am I supposed to fork out more in stamps for these post-12252-0-10328400-1356833748_thumb.j?

post-12252-0-10328400-1356833748_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-10328400-1356833748_thumb.jpg

I usually put the seeds in bags (a bit of blister wrap around that) & fold an A4 around them so it looks like a fat arse letter...never had any probs, 60c.

Edited by space cadet 101

Really? I dont normally send mail so I have no idea. Am I supposed to fork out more in stamps for these post-12252-0-10328400-1356833748_thumb.j?

Anything that is not a document is supposed to go in a padded envelope. The AUSPOST staff should be running your letter through the size gauges before they post it but I haven't seen this done in years.

A good tip is to become friends with your Postmaster, Counter staff and most importantly your delivery driver. They know exactly what you are getting in the post and if you give them a small pressie at Xmas you will find that your plants are looked after nearly every time they are delivered.

• Like 1

I waited until today for the post office to re-opened before sending letters. They were happy to take the letters as they were but they cost an extra 60c (total $1.20) to send. The post lady said letters cost 60c and any small unknown articles in an envelope under (i cant remember) so many grams and thickness cost $1.20 - letter or no letter. Must be padded though.

anyway.... they are all posted.

Happy growing!