The Corroboree
Alice

"Model student dies of LSD overdose"

Only sane people can take drugs.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Can you please try to track down a reference to that effect? That is an absurd increase from the longest limits I could find in recent literature which state "96

hours for its metabolite 2-oxo-3OH-LSD", and quite hard to believe considering the half-life of LSD itself is

Racking my brains where I saw this. wasn't long ago and surprisd me too, but not enough to memorise the ref. It was likely a forensics publication or a product brochure [varian keeps sending me stuff]. It was definitely not hearsay.

Been looking at the science and it seems 200pg/ml is the standard detection limit for the oxo compound and this seems to related to about 3 days. However some lit states that there are methods that can detect down to 10pg/ml [HERE]. There is also the 50pg/ml for the iso-LSD method [HERE]. Both of these would well exceed the standard 3 day timeframe that is correlated to the 200pg standardsm [which is also the limit fort the USA DoD testing]. Keeping in mind that these values are over 10 years old I'd expect some advances since then.

It's not the smoking gun I am looking for though. will keep trying to remember.

what if we could have a small shop in a night club area with a HPLC and a few other testing methods and test pills trips drug etc

then if there is a batch of ie green goblins and they where dangerous they could post it on a site i have read reports on holland

about there clean needle program where clients could get an analysis of there drug and imo it has saved many lives

i think that's classed as "sending the wrong message".

• Like 1

There used to be pill testing booths at some raves (Enlighten was one of the groups that provided these), but they were eventually all shut down.

EDIT: Spelling.

Edited by TheExplorer

I do believe they had drug testing facilities inside Defqon 1 this year.

What exactly would they charge you with would it be possession thinking along the lines of a urine sample technically if its

dirty then it contains a controlled substance .

So technically it would be the waste from the hplc that would be illegal and you only need a speck to perform the test

or you could say you are doing a survey on the purity of street drugs and in exchange for someone coming forward

they may share in the results and have access to our files on the compound

so if you got put in front of a judge what would a speck weigh .0001 and you never sold the drug you just tested it

then destroyed it

In most states 'self administration' is an offence. That's possibly why we get so many claims of spiking - that would be my defence ;)

• Like 4

I know a lot of people who make complete arses of themselves out on the piss, guys and gals, guess what the excuse is the next day "my drink was spiked with sumthin"

Most abused excuse ever iMO

• Like 1

some one slipped a "dickhead" into my drink. lol

• Like 5

I know a lot of people who make complete arses of themselves out on the piss, guys and gals, guess what the excuse is the next day "my drink was spiked with sumthin"

Most abused excuse ever iMO

Not as abused as the excuse "I was drunk" to justify stupid behaviour.

Though the drink spiked thing reminded me of an article about schoolies last year or year before, where they found a lot of cases of girls going to hospital\police after a messy night claiming they had their drink spiked and were raped as a result. Tox screen results indicated no 'date rape drugs' and the conclusion was that alcohol itself was the date rape drug... a dude wanting to take advantage of a booze naive 18 year old girl doesn't need to do more than keep buying her double vodkas n mixer.

In most states 'self administration' is an offence. That's possibly why we get so many claims of spiking - that would be my defence ;)

I always get disappointed when I leave my drink to go to the bathroom and nobody has the courtesy to spike it for me. No consideration at all.

Being male probably has a lot to do with it but since I get hit on by more guys than girls when out on the town, maybe I should try my luck dressing like an out of place hipster and visiting a fetish nightclub on Oxford St like the Hellfire Club :wink:

P.S. I say all this in jest hehe.

• Like 3

I wen't to a Dr Jurds race day one time on a bus trip organised by my local RSL club.

When I was there a girl kicked my stubby over, she said sorry and told me she'd get me another one. I just assumed she'd fucked off into the crowd but about 20 mins later she came back with another drink for me. It tasted a bit strange and kept an extra frothy head on it right to the bottom.

After about half an hour I started to feel wierd and started getting distorted hearing and vision, then after an hour I was zooming my tits off. It was fucking awesome, I don't know what it was but it wasn't acid.

On the bus trip on the way home I thought I was on a spaceship and everyone had distorted heads and faces and looked like aliens. Then when I got to about 30 kms from home I started to come to my senses and realised it was just a bus and remembered what was going on.

I lived about 15 kms from town where the bus was going so I wanted to get dropped off out the front of the my house as the bus was going straight past. I was still disoriented and I thought I was nearly there about 5 kms early so I went down to the driver and asked him to stop. He stopped and I realised it wasn't my house so I said sorry and the driver kept going.

I thought I did that (got the driver to pull over at the wrong place) two or three times but I found out the next day I did it about 30 times. I do remember all the passengers on the bus booing and jeering, but I was that wasted I didn't realise they were doing it because of me.

Fuck it was a good day, I left with about 50 bucks in my pocket and came home over three hundred from all my winning bets. I also had several phone numbers from girls that I'd chatted up.

Some days the stars just line up and everything goes well.

• Like 5

...alcohol itself was the date rape drug...

i forget where i read it, but apparently the most common DRDs are alcohol (der) and cannabis. 'roofies' are almost unheard of.

No one has ever spiked my drink :( :(

• Like 3

Fly spray on cardboard is not LSD. And fly spray can be bad for your health.