The Corroboree
blue lotus extracts

Blue Lotus Extracts and Products For Sale

unless of course said member has indeed got documentation of your alleged harassment, posting of personal information etc...

Do you have any follow up on the questions raised about your product sir?

yes it is, that does not prove a thing about any claims made by other member at all.

well, actually it does.

Firstly I would be curious to know why you denied a few posts earlier about being 'frosty' from another forum if your email address clearly indicates that you are in fact that frosty?

Secondly, if frosty has nothing to hide then why deny that you are him?

Thirdly, when breadfilter had all the dramas with frosty he asked for my help and provided me with a lot of the details via PM at the time. he also posted a fair bit of info on this forum about it [some of which has been hidden by mods], so I am well informed on frosty's involvement at the time.

So to sum up.

the email address [email protected] is yours.

[email protected] belongs to a member on the incense forum called frosty

you denied that you are frosty despite this contradiction.

Frosty harrassed breadfilter on the incense forum and posted private information publically.

Did I get anything wrong? would you like to change any of your statements? would you like to come clean?

• Like 3

Seems to me that dishonesty does not pay... I think I'll defer from purchasing your product. Nice save bread maker. Appreciate your being vigilant.

well, actually it does.

Firstly I would be curious to know why you denied a few posts earlier about being 'frosty' from another forum if your email address clearly indicates that you are in fact that frosty?

Secondly, if frosty has nothign to hide then why deny that you are him?

Thirdly, when breadfilter had all the dramas with frosty he asked for my help and provided me with a lot of the details via PM at the time. he also posted a fair bit of info on this forum about it, some of which has been hidden by mods.

So to sum up.

the email address [email protected] is yours.

[email protected] belongs to a member on the incense forum called frosty

you denied that you are frosty despite this contradiction.

Frosty harrassed breadfilter on the incense forum and posted private information publically.

Did I get anything wrong? would you like to change any of your statements? would you like to come clean?

I denied it because i did not want to hear the dramas from him again.

Frosty did not post any private information on any forum about this member, i would like to see the evidence of that. I am not that sort of person at all

Maybe i did harass him a little because he ripped my friend off 10 grand, but hey hes a very honest guy has been on here for ages.. Dont be fooled.!

There is no evidence of posting private info whatsoever that is a crime and i do not appreciate that accusation one bit. I was simply informing other members not to deal with this person and he did not like that. So i suppose payback is a bitch. Anyway i am sick of defending myself on here. So if you want to ban me thats fine i am going to sleep.

Seems to me that dishonesty does not pay... I think I'll defer from purchasing your product. Nice save bread maker. Appreciate your being vigilant.

I am not dishonest at all, i have my reasons for defending myself, so i would appreciate you butting out..

Frosty did not post any private information on any forum about this member, i would like to see the evidence of that. I am not that sort of person at all

Maybe i did harass him a little because he ripped my friend off 10 grand, but hey hes a very honest guy has been on here for ages.. Dont be fooled.!

There is no evidence of posting private info whatsoever that is a crime and i do not appreciate that accusation one bit. I was simply informing other members not to deal with this person and he did not like that. So i suppose payback is a bitch. Anyway i am sick of defending myself on here. So if you want to ban me thats fine i am going to sleep.

*fires up the popcorn maker*

• Like 5

you fucked up and got caught out which doesn't look good under the circumstances.

His private details were up for several hours. There is even a thread on this forum about his panic, asking for help from other members of how to deal with it. Several of our members saw his details posted.

We have a rating system here which is how we know who is honest and who is not. Breadfilter has been trading here for a long time and while not always entirely smoothly, it was always honest. The only one who has been caught out lying in this situation has been you.

I was simply informing other members not to deal with this person and he did not like that.

Can you please link us to some of these warning comments so we can have a look. I try to be fair in dealing with disputes, so the more information I have the better.

• Like 1

Okay, fair enough. There are of course two sides to each story and perhaps I jumped to conclusions. However, if the admin/owner is aware of the drama that has occurred between yourself/this frosty character and bread filter, Surely he'd have an idea as to why?

If he really did rip your mate off for 10 grand... I find it hard to believe the guy would be A. still able to type at a computer and B. That you did not pursue remedies to retrieve that cash. Perhaps you could make that case to Torsten and provide details of this alleged theft.

You have also neglected to provide more detailed information on your product sir.

you fucked up and got caught out which doesn't look good under the circumstances.

His private details were up for several hours. There is even a thread on this forum about his panic, asking for help from other members of how to deal with it. Several of our members saw his details posted.

We have a rating system here which is how we know who is honest and who is not. Breafilter has been trading here for a long time and wile not always entirely smoothly, it was always honest. The only one who has been caught out lying in this situation has been you.

I was simply informing other members not to deal with this person and he did not like that.

Can you please link us to some of these warning comments so we can have a look. I try to be fair in dealing with disputes, so the more information I have the better.

As i said i am not explaining myself anymore, i have better things to do like sleep. Believe whatever you want to believe.. I still would like to see any proof of private details in public.. that would be great

So, there are screenshots of 'bigsmoker' posting breadfilter's full name [which we will obviously not repost here]. Then breadfilter got an email from the frosty email address that was accidentally signed by bigsmoker. ie bigsmoker and frosty are the same person. Seriously, if you are going to use all these different IDs you should at least not get them confused, LOL. How many more IDs do you use on those forums? I've asked for more information from the admin there.

You have also made an accusation that Breadfilter ripped your friend off by 10K. Please provide details so we can check that story out.

Would also love to hear more about your product.

• Like 1

For more information on nuciferine and why wikipedia is wrong when it states nuciferine is found in both Nelumbo and Nymphaea and why it is also wrong when it suggests they are closely related genera ....

[note to lotus king, when copying data it is best to check its validity first]

David Spess has produced quite a bit of info on these two genera and can be regarded an authority on their pharmacology.

Errors in Alkaloids of Nelumbo and Nymphaea species

by David L. Spess

I currently have a paper that will be published soon on the psychoactive compounds found in both Nelumbo and Nymphaea species. This paper is a long survey article that will set the record straight as to what compounds are found in each genus, and where they are found. First of all Nelumbo species have NO relationship to Nymphaea species. In fact, Nelumbo species are related to Papaver species. This is why Nelumbo is put in a separate family from Nymphaea species based mainly on its genetic and metabolic pathways. The biochemical pathways in the two species are completely different and yield different compounds. Nelumbo species produces alkaloids in the Benzylisoquinoline, Bisbenzylisoquinoline and Aporphine groups. Nymphaea species produces alkaloids in the furano-quinolizidine and quinolizidine alkaloid groups. Nymphaea species DO NOT have the metabolic pathways to produce the alkaloid nuciferine, Nelumbo species can produce this alkaloid. I continually see on internet websites that state nuciferine is found in Nymphaea species which is completely wrong as I have stated above. Nuciferine is a isoquinoline type alkaloid found in Nelumbo species. Read my survey article when published to find out the full details. This survey will give in detail the structure of each compound found, each compounds activity, and in what part of the plant each one is found. This is a separate paper from the one that concentrates on the medicinal aspects of these plants which I have mentioned below

• Like 2

frosty and bigsmoker tripped the multiple login detector at one of the other forums

• Like 1

You still have not got your info right.. I am not a manufacturer of anything just a supplier. I think you still have me confused with platinum haze who he is talking about in the other thread. I have done nothing wrong but let people know the truth. He has burnt quite a few people. As stated you can say whatever you want. I admit to harassing him about ripping people off and nothing else. Goodbye

Not sure what difference it makes whether you are a supplier or manufacturer? I can't see how it makes any difference to the ID issue nor does it matter in regards to your product as you should know what you're selling even if you don't make it.

Are you saying that you are not 'bigsmoker'? because the evidence is pretty clear. And we know bigsmoker is the one who posted his full name.

So are you claiming that you did not post his full name online?

I am happy to keep digging until we get all the details sorted out. I don't like ambiguity. But if you are not willing to answer these questions we will have to assume breadfilter is correct as he has never lied to us, whereas you have.

You will also need to back up your accusations. So first it was that he ripped off your friend for 10K, now you say he ripped off quite a few people. Any evidence? You demanded evidence to prove that you are frosty which we obtained. Then you demanded evidence that you posted his name, which we have obtained. Where is the evidence for your accusations?

You may chose not to answer any of these questions, but please note that we hold traders on this forum to a high standard and will expose all details of your operation, names of accounts, locations, dealings, etc in a special reputation thread if there is no satisfactory outcome to this discussion. If you made poor choices in dealing with breadfilter then this might be a good time to settle things so everyone can move on. I can assure you that the issue will not go away by itself.

• Like 5

I am over trying to defend myself. It is hard when you are manipulated by someone who has been banned off every other forum around. Yous claim to have all this evidence about me but I have not seen any of it at all. I do not want to play these games with this forum member. Just the same old story. I am sure you will get plenty of evidencentral about vendors being ripped off. Let's mention a few of them Fraser party pills. Platinum haze. Blackpegasus. Who else only he will know. Maybe you should be asking some more questions off him instead of hanging me because I simply made other members aware of how he does business. Is that a crime. Why would I admit I was frostyfpr just to go through all this crap. I was not even a vendor on the forum

You have me saying what? You have what in evidence of me posting private info. I did not even know his name so how is it even possible? If you want to keep on giving me a bad rap that's fine. As stated before I am not up for playing these bullshit games with this person.

What an interesting day on the forum lol :unsure: Can we please rid of this person as everything about him is suspect. Do we really need him to try and defend himself with unrelated posts? He hasnt yet answered one question squarley, surely theres no need for this bloke to even continue posting :)

You can make all the assumptions you would like. I agree with you entirely. I have no reason to hide from anything at all. I would like to be banned so I don't have to look at all the dramas and accusations getting thrown around because one member says that he got picked on. Honestly needs to get a life and stop causing trouble. I will defend myself from being called a cheat or a liar, untrustworthy or posting personal info. I will not defend myself from giving someone a hard time who likes to pick fights and then cry innocent and get everyone on his side. It's a joke. So please delete my account I am over the bullshit already. And also I would not like any of my information posted anywhere on this forum. That is also a joke. Honestly if I knew toasty was on this forum I would not have joined in the first place. You guys can post whatever you want but do not attack my character of someone else's problems they have had in the past and have run away from. Always wondered where he was hiding out..

well heres the proof your bigsmoker http://www.legalhighsforum.com.au/showthread.php?794-bigsmoker-tripped-AE-detector

You said that bigsmoker is your housemate but then signed a email with bigsmoker in your frosty account

doesnt get much clearer then that

also bigsmoker was bragging about how you can have mutiple logins to score free samples

And what does this ultimately prove? That I abused someone on another forum. That's about it. I was stating other people were using multiple log ins to gain free samples. I personally never received any free samples of anyone. I just don't what yous are actually getting at. I admitted I wad frosty I admitted harassing toast what else would you like me to say.