The Corroboree
blue lotus extracts

Blue Lotus Extracts and Products For Sale

Oh shit. Now I know who you are. It just told me your name after I had checked out through Paypal.

Can you please refund my money ASAP?

I do NOT want to deal with you EVER again. You know full well who I am and should have told me that.

what are you talking about? I will refund your money no worries if you do not want to go through with the sale.

I will also try your product, thanks for the discount for forum members :)

hold on, what is going on here?

Edited by Safez

what are you talking about? I will refund your money no worries if you do not want to go through with the sale.

Definitely.

What I am talking about is that you are Frosty. It come up on the screen with your email address that I had to block after I had done the Paypal payment.

You have continually attacked me endlessly on the other forums. You then posted my personal details up publically for everyone to see.

I am contacting EG and Torsten right now about this as I don't want you doing it to me again.

Ok now I am reluctant. What exactly is going on here? Attacked, posted personal information? Not exactly a glowing review lotus guy...

Are you serious? I think you may be mixed up a bit. i have never posted any information about anyone on any other forums. If you want your money back that is fine. I am not posting information about anyone. I will refund your money now. Thanks for the attack on me for no reason.

He seems pretty certain it is you does he not? If he had to block your email address that's not really something you forget/mixup?

do you indeed go by the name "Frosty" elsewhere?

Thanks for the refund. I'll post up here for everyone to see when it has been done.

When I finished the paypal payment the email address of a very very nasty piece of work from the incense forum popped up on my screen asking me to email that address.

He seems pretty certain it is you does he not? If he had to block your email address that's not really something you forget/mixup?

Hey Safez. It is honestly best to stay out of this IMO.

I appreciate your help though.

Thanks for the refund. I'll post up here for everyone to see when it has been done.

When I finished the paypal payment the email address of a very very nasty piece of work from the incense forum popped up on my screen asking me to email that address.

Your refund has been made. My paypal account is [email protected] am not sure how you have come up with this..

I'm concerned Bread Filter as this looked to be a good deal; however if you are sure this person cannot be trusted/is a dick I'd certainly like to know for sure...

Hi Safez, no i do not have the name frosty, i have no idea what has just happened but payment was refunded. I am a registered business with abn and business name provided on my website.

I'm concerned Bread Filter as this looked to be a good deal; however if you are sure this person cannot be trusted/is a dick I'd certainly like to know for sure...

The email address of the person who posted my personal info all over the internet, made threats against me and has attacked me viciously since day one of the incense forums just popped up twice on screen after I made payment.

Hi Safez, no i do not have the name frosty, i have no idea what has just happened but payment was refunded. I am a registered business with abn and business name provided on my website.

That all looks legit. Your Paypal stuff all looks legit but it is just this particular email address that pops up after payment which is also the same address that is blocked in my email that is sending alarm bells through my head.

You're 100% sure bread filter? you're not getting the numbers mixed up? :S

Lotus guy do you post on this particular forum? Share your account with anyone? Had your account compromised?

I'd really like to see a confirmation or resolution tonight because this extract seemed a good deal. Although the vague assay response and this incident is making me more reluctant by the minute.

Edited by Safez

That all looks legit. Your Paypal stuff all looks legit but it is just this particular email address that pops up after payment which is also the same address that is blocked in my email that is sending alarm bells through my head.

I will refund your money again. Please get your facts right before defaming me in public. I have to say that i am very upset about this.

Lotus guy do you post on this particular forum? Share your account with anyone? Had your account compromised?

I'd really like to see a confirmation or resolution tonight because this extract seemed a good deal. Although the vague assay response and this incident is making me more reluctant by the minute.

100% sure that it is the email address that is blocked in my email. 100% sure that I have received threats from the individual associated with this particular email address. 100% percent sure that the person associated with this email address posted my personal information all over the incense forums.

The names they are using for their ABN are completely different and all other details are different too. It is just this email address that has popped up twice. I wouldn't buy something from them twice if I wasn't 100% sure. I just needed the screenshot.

Edited by Bread Filter

I have never had any problems before. i have a good reputation and always look after my customers. I do not like the way that this has been handled and the way i have been treated. All that i can say is that i am lost for words. My email has not been compromised as far as i am aware. There is not much i can do about it though, except cop it on the chin and move on. The decision is yours if you would like to buy any of my products. As stated before i am a registered business with an abn number, this can be searched through the asic website.

I remember BF talking about this issue, in another thread, a few months back.

good luck guys... :wub:

100% sure that it is the email address that is blocked in my email. 100% sure that I have received threats from the individual associated with this particular email address. 100% percent sure that the person associated with this email address posted my personal information all over the incense forums.

The names they are using for their ABN are completely different and all other details are different too. It is just this email address that has popped up twice. I wouldn't buy something from them twice if I wasn't 100% sure. I just needed the screenshot.

I would appreciate not to have your business. I do not like you slandering me on a public forum. I do not know why you are doing this but it is not funny.

Breadfilter you will need to post screenshots to substantiate the claim please. This is a pretty serious accusation and it is in everyone's interest to get to the bottom of this.

Breadfilter you will need to post screenshots to substantiate the claim please. This is a pretty serious accusation and it is in everyone's interest to get to the bottom of this.

Will a photo of the screen do? I can do it within 2 minutes. I can't do screenshots.

Do you want me to send it to you now T? I can send you a photo of my blocked sender list as well.

I can pay a Computer Technician to come over to my house first thing in the morning to get the screenshot.