The Corroboree
blue lotus extracts

Blue Lotus Extracts and Products For Sale

Great work on handing out the samples too Lotus King. You will find that the members here are very reliable and extremely knowledgable.

I will send you an ounce tomorrow. Free Express Post. If you go onto my website you will see under the products page the $100 deal for the ounce. Cheers

Cool how does that compare to Torsten's Lotus? I have been putting 15 grams of dried Blue Lotus into a litre bottle of Absolut then leaving it for a month.

How much of your extract will I have to use to get similar results?

Specifications from the supplier is Nuciferine 2%-98%

Test method : HPLC

Is that a typo? Whenever I run a sample through our HPLC I can usually be a little more precise than 2%-98% lol. Still keen to try it out, but it would be nice to know what we are getting.

Sweet.I just saw your website and the $100 deal is only $25 for forum members!

That's a great deal. I will buy four ounces now and it will only cost me $100.

Cool how does that compare to Torsten's Lotus? I have been putting 15 grams of dried Blue Lotus into a litre bottle of Absolut then leaving it for a month.

How much of your extract will I have to use to get similar results?

I personally just put about 1g in a cup of normal tea with sugar and milk, this gives me a great relaxing, calming effect, Absolutely wipes out my stress with no backlash/ side effects, also gives me a great nights sleep. So 1 gram of this stuff is equal to having 100grams of the dried leaf.

Sweet.I just saw your website and the $100 deal is only $25 for forum members!

That's a great deal. I will buy four ounces now and it will only cost me $100.

Hmm i will have to go back and edit.. not sure what i done there.. i will check now

It is just 5 grams for forum members for $25!

Edited by blue lotus extracts

I personally just put about 1g in a cup of normal tea with sugar and milk, this gives me a great relaxing, calming effect, Absolutely wipes out my stress with no backlash/ side effects, also gives me a great nights sleep. So 1 gram of this stuff is equal to having 100grams of the dried leaf.

So about 1/8 of a gram of your product then by your calculations will be the same as 15 grams of Torsten's dried Blue Lotus?

If that is the case an ounce is going to last me forever as that dose is enough for 20 of my friends. Are you sure that is right?

Is that a typo? Whenever I run a sample through our HPLC I can usually be a little more precise than 2%-98% lol. Still keen to try it out, but it would be nice to know what we are getting.

I am going off my suppliers specifications only. I have never done a test personally. I will send you a sample if you like, you are more then welcome to test it..

So about 1/8 of a gram of your product then by your calculations will be the same as 15 grams of Torsten's dried Blue Lotus?

If that is the case an ounce is going to last me forever as that dose is enough for 20 of my friends. Are you sure that is right?

That sounds about right.. 1g is equal to 100g of dried lotus.

Hmm i will have to go back and edit.. not sure what i done there.. i will check now

It is just 5 grams for forum members for $25!

Oh ok then. Going by your maths 5 grams will still be way more than I will ever need. I'll just buy 5 grams at the forum member price then and let all the good people here know how it goes :)

I am going off my suppliers specifications only. I have never done a test personally. I will send you a sample if you like, you are more then welcome to test it..

No thanks. I don't want anything for free. I am more than happy to pay for what I am testing. Thanks very much for the offer though.

My mates and I are very well acquainted with Torsten's Lotus and find it to be mind blowing.

Oh ok then. Going by your maths 5 grams will still be way more than I will ever need. I'll just buy 5 grams at the forum member price then and let all the good people here know how it goes :)

No problem there, i will get it out to you first thing in the morning for you to sample .. :)

Hi Alice, no it is not a typo, this is the information i have received from my supplier. I have not tested it personally through this procedure. I have consumed my own product plenty of times and would not send out anything that i am not happy with, That is how i do business. I like to look after my customers and provide them with the highest quality possible.

Oh shit. Now I know who you are. It just told me your name after I had checked out through Paypal.

Can you please refund my money ASAP?

I do NOT want to deal with you EVER again. You know full well who I am and should have told me that.

You have already plastered my details all over the internet and I won't let you do it to me again.

no worries mate. I will send your tracking number tomorrow and will also include a little extra resin for you.

No. Don't do that. You are not my mate. Please refund my money ASAP.