The Corroboree
blue lotus extracts

Blue Lotus Extracts and Products For Sale

Your frosty account on this other forum notes your location as "Harvey Bay" in QLD... To the best of my knowledge ( and I live on the SE Coast) there is no Harvey Bay in QLD... There is a Hervey Bay of course. Where you trying to be intentionally deceptive? Or can we chalk this up to an inability to correctly spell the name of your current place of residence?

I admitted I wad frosty I admitted harassing toast what else would you like me to say.

Seriously? you don't know what the questions are after they have been posted several times?

1) we want to know if you posted toast's real name as part of your harrassment.

2) we want to know if you use multiple accounts [eg bigsmoker] to manipulate situations such as the harrassment.

we do not object to you being a member here or for you to trade here. we just have to make sure people know who they are dealing with. Members here are only allowed one account and their reputations follow them forever. That doesn't mean someone can't redeem himself. Many have done exactly that. That takes effort though. At the end of this I want our members to know exactly the risks they are taking by trading with you. You might need to give some apologies and hand out hand out some freebees to get others to trust you here, but that's just how life works if you only have a single identity. Things work a little differently here than other forums.

• Like 4

Well sorry about the typo error there. The a instead of the e.. Any other investigations outstanding? What a joke honestly. By the way before you find out if you cared to look at location on my website I am actually in bundaberg. Would you like me to post a receipt for my removalist?

but please note that we hold traders on this forum to a high standard

we all love, the high standard, of the "sab trading forum".

we love, that every member here get's a fair chance to trade, would she/he be, big or small.

this is a very widespread trade forum, any bullshit will get detected, because we have a wide base, and not just a single (or a few persons) trying to get all the traffic....

I have this identity here. I was frostyfpr. Then changed to smoker after I was banned for linking a website on my post. So that is why I changed my username. I have offered out free samples hete and have also handed out plenty of samples on other forums. Honestly I did nother hand out any personal details. I know platinum haze done this to this member. That was not me. He made some bad business depictions nothing to do with me. I was just exposing the situation so other for members did not get ripped off. I don't think that's a crime

I give as good as I got from this member. Now playing Mr innocent and trying to take me down.

Again, no one is trying to take you down. Simply trying to work out the facts here. Being unreasonable/defensive and avoiding pertinent questions does not help the situation.

Lotus king, you do realise by 'personal information' we are plainly referring to his full name. I just want to clarify this as 'personal info' often means address etc. This is not the case in this instance. Just the name.

So you are saying that you were indeed posting as bigsmoker, but that you did not post his full name? This is a pretty critical thing because I am pretty sure I've seen a screenshot of exactly that happening. I am just waiting for that screenshot to be forwarded to me again because I can't seem to find it on my computer. if the screenshot does show you posting this info then you've backed yourself into a pretty dark corner, but I am not going to trust my memory on that so will need to wait for the file.

As for your accusations against him, if you are defending someone else's position then you really don't have first hand knowledge and it seems unwise to stick your neck out like that. Abusing toast on a forum for trades he didn't do with you seems a bit weird. But ultimately unless you can provide proof it really doesn't count for much. I am more than happy to receive proof by PM or email and to keep it confidential, just like I have been receiving various bits of proof from breadfilter and keeping it confidential.

I have this identity here. I was frostyfpr. Then changed to smoker after I was banned for linking a website on my post. So that is why I changed my username. I have offered out free samples hete and have also handed out plenty of samples on other forums. Honestly I did nother hand out any personal details. I know platinum haze done this to this member. That was not me. He made some bad business depictions nothing to do with me. I was just exposing the situation so other for members did not get ripped off. I don't think that's a crime

I give as good as I got from this member. Now playing Mr innocent and trying to take me down.

so you are saying 100% that you have no affilation with Platinum botanicals? You must understand why im asking

i mean, i really hope your not

EDIT: it seems like you dont have any affilation with them, which is good news :)

Edited by Bush Turkey

I understand what you are saying and I can 200% say I have nothing and have never had anything to do with him at all. This member used to sell platinum haze. I have never sold incense at all before. I don't even smoke it. Will admit I have tried it before but did nit like it

Big Smoker did post Bread Filters name.

Anyway, personally I think Big Smoker (frosty) is Platinum Haze. They were always there to help PH harass other members and had a melt down and started abusing everyone at the exact same time.

They’re all one dodgy MF! Imo.

• Like 1

You know that is a bad accusation to be throwing out there. And you laugh about it. You can not be serious that is going a bit low below the belt. I totally resent that comment you just made. That is a personall attack on me which is not warranted one bit. Maybe you should check your evidence a bit better. Checkout on the forum his log in names. Check out my personal name.

He didn't laugh at you, if you are referring to "Imo", that stands for in my opinion.

That's all I want to contribute to this.

Shit! Well reading through this, it has become more than obvious that Blue Lotus is full of shit & has been back peddling. I also noticed in his post 89 that he said he will not be sending out free samples to any members, so I guess I won't be getting any blue lotus extract, oh I forgot your full of shit & your product is not even blue lotus extract (Thanks for the heads up T :wink: ).

I am not fully aware of the situation with Breadfillter but he has been a friendly & generous member to me from the day I joined & that says a lot to me!

I would like to ask you a couple of questions Blue Lotus, you have a registered business called Blue Lotus witch sells blue lotus products to the Australian public, but it has been shown on a public forum that your produce is not the real deal. My questions are, one, are you going to keep misleading your customers? Two, do you even know what your selling?

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

Ripping someone of 10000 dollars is a big call. It's funny that you don't expand on that.

• Like 5

I mean if I was copping the grief you are I would highlight and substantiate this 10k robbery. I have the feeling ur bluffing. From what I can tell bread is an honest guy.

• Like 3

I have been and read a bit over at the legal high forum and I must say reading bigsmoker and frostyfpr posts was worse than waking up in the gutter after a night on the piss with a mouthful of vomit

I understand what you are saying and I can 200% say I have nothing and have never had anything to do with him at all. This member used to sell platinum haze. I have never sold incense at all before. I don't even smoke it. Will admit I have tried it before but did nit like it

Bigsmoke said

Velvet Dreams Here

If anybody would like to purchase Velvet Dreams pm me... Please note this product is not distributed anywhere else... PM for details...

$55 for 1/4

$90 for 1/2

$165 for oz

Free Standard Post

Express Post Add $10

Velvet Dreams

If anybody would like to purchase Velvet Dreams pm me... Please note this product is not distributed anywhere else... PM for details...

Frostyfpr said

You must have a huge tolerance.. I suppose it effects people differently.. I am quite happy sitting on a cpl.. I have also not built up any tolerance with this velvet crush, tastes and feels just as good as the first time. This is of my opinion only. I am also regular daily smoker and have been for years.

I could go on but I cant bring myself to read any more of your shit. Over all every one of your online persona's has lied here and over there so I wouldn't trust you and no one else here should.

Your number one motive is to make as much money out of people as you can and the way you operate you are no better than the street corner dealer.

• Like 5

Ripping someone of 10000 dollars is a big call. It's funny that you don't expand on that.

well well!!! if sum one owed my mate 10 grand and had nuthin in writin ! he would break hes legz! lol! he said she said crazy talk! settle this tha old fashion way put ya cuffs up [jokes] !

• Like 1

Two man enter, one man leave ;) beyond ethnodome.

• Like 5

Torsten is Tina turner.

• Like 7

I have been and read a bit over at the legal high forum and I must say reading bigsmoker and frostyfpr posts was worse than waking up in the gutter after a night on the piss with a mouthful of vomit

Bigsmoke said

Frostyfpr said

I could go on but I cant bring myself to read any more of your shit. Over all every one of your online persona's has lied here and over there so I wouldn't trust you and no one else here should.

Your number one motive is to make as much money out of people as you can and the way you operate you are no better than the street corner dealer.

Yeah sure like i said before read whatever yous want to read, believe whatever yous want to believe, i could not really care less. Im sick of explaining myself on this forum. I have no time or patience to listen to all this shit anymore. Yous start all this shit over 1 persons little bitch session who does not like to be pointed out. Why dont you tell them the truth squeezeme, and tell them how many vendors you have dragged through the mud and have ripped off.. You know why because your gutless thats why..

Dude ur accusing give an example. Bust a deal and face the wheel !

Who run barter town ? Incognito run barter town! (just joking I'd be chainsawed by now, or riding into the desert with a big paper mâché mask over my noggin)

This thread has inspired

Me

To download beyond thunderdome, wha an awesome movie :) (cept for when blaster gets an arrow in the guts, that was sad)

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Believe what we want to believe? Lol mate your not giving anyone much of your story thats true, youve come clean every time youve been caught out, then moved onto denying your next dog act? Its a little bit hard to stand on your side man

And 'Im sick of explaining myself', youve said this a good few times, read it on the other forums under your other alias' aswell. Although youve never explained anything?

Your the gutless one dude, selling shit that you have no idea about, lying out your ass everytime your asked a question, lying to everyone trying to cover your shit.

You could have come clean in the start but youve dug yourself quite the hole, welcome to the forum mate :):wave-finger:

• Like 1

"Let's mention a few I am sure you will get plenty of evidencentral about vendors being ripped off. Let's mention a few of them Fraser party pills. Platinum haze. Blackpegasus."

Haha classic this thread just keeps getting better.

If this 'Lotus King' is indeed bigsmoker & bigsmoke is indeed frosty & big smoke & frosty were selling velvet crush & velvet dream then they are probly also blackpegasus as I bought some velvet dream & was told by the seller they were no longer selling the product but their sister was now selling velvet crush & 'her' email was blackpegasus321@

Oh what a tangle web we weave...

Edited by shruman
  • Like 2

Yeah sure like i said before read whatever yous want to read, believe whatever yous want to believe, i could not really care less. Im sick of explaining myself on this forum. I have no time or patience to listen to all this shit anymore. Yous start all this shit over 1 persons little bitch session who does not like to be pointed out. Why dont you tell them the truth squeezeme, and tell them how many vendors you have dragged through the mud and have ripped off.. You know why because your gutless thats why..

If you are talking to me then you have yet again jumped to a conclusion that is so far out of the park it a joke. I have just put up quotes from your posts.

You should be very careful about who or what you are accusing me of. :wink:

• Like 2