The Corroboree
blue lotus extracts

Blue Lotus Extracts and Products For Sale

photo is fine if I can make out detail.

why do you need a tech to do screen shots?

The Paypal refund came up with the individual in questions name.

The screen grab/photos will be in your PM box in 2 minutes as well T.

Are you on a windows os? if so cant you just hit the ctrl-prtscr, copy your screen into irfanview (or paint for that matter) and send him the photos :S

photo is fine if I can make out detail.

why do you need a tech to do screen shots?

Don't you remember the last ones I tried to do? I had to pay 2 different forum members here to do it for me. I am terrible with computers :)

if you aren't using a mac/linux based operating system and you are using a windows based operating system (windows 98, 2000, XP, vista, etc) I'm fairly certain I can provide you with step by step instruction including pictures on how to take a screenshot :)

I'd really like to get a final word/resolution on this.

Edited by Safez

I understand your frustration lotus king, and I hope you do not hold any ill feelings towards myself. Just like to be thorough before I make purchases such as these particularly in light of the circumstances.

Lotus King could you please explain your association with the email address frostyfpr@....?

thanks.

if you aren't using a mac/linux based operating system and you are using a windows based operating system (windows 98, 2000, XP, vista, etc) I'm fairly certain I can provide you with step by step instruction including pictures on how to take a screenshot :)

I'd really like to get a final word/resolution on this.

Trust me. I can't do it. I have had to pay 2 separate forum members here to do it for me. I'll pay a computer tech to come over to my house tomorrow and do it PLUS I'll harass a very cool local member to come over and verify my screen for everyone.

Interesting... A google search for frostyfpr returns results for a member called frostyfpr on the forum you mentioned although isnt a valid link. A forum search for frostyfpr on that website returns a thread almost identical to this by the lotus king.

I'm also getting ebay shop and a twitter result from google as well...

You can't be that technophobic/incapable good sir! you are able to browse the net, sign up for this forum and post! :)

Edited by Safez

come on guys i have to know the thrilling conclusion!

but really what i came here to ask, was: if the product has a 96% margin of error in it's ingredients, what the hell is the rest? it isnt just flour. is it caustic soda? or other drugs, or what? i would feel safer if it was a typo and was meant to say "92-98" :wacko:

Edited by frank
  • Like 1

Yes i have an ebay store. I have never harassed or threatened this member before. I have never posted personal info about anyone ever.. He is the one with the bad name not me. Example: ripping vendors off for thousands of dollars, that is interesting. I have already been hung by judge and jury off hearsay from another forum member. Where is any evidence of harassment, bullying or posting private info?? This is just a gripe on there behalf. I have never had any problems with anyone. Anyway i suppose i will not be sending out any samples now to any forum members. IIf you want to believe his story that is fine,i am only new here, i have no problem with that.

My thoughts exactly Frank, hence why I was reluctant when asked about the assay results.

Strange thing is, The people who requested samples on the other forum havent replied with their result... Are these people dead because this stuff is cut? What's going on!

No one has made any decision at this juncture Mr lotus. Except perhaps this Bread maker. Going to go for a search for his other thread regarding this issue.

Edited by Safez

My thoughts exactly Frank, hence why I was reluctant when asked about the assay results.

Strange thing is, The people who requested samples on the other forum havent replied with their result... Are these people dead because this stuff is cut? What's going on!

Have you looked on aussielegalhighs? there is plenty of reviews there. So your turn to defame me now?

How can you even say that stuff? that is wrong

Edited by blue lotus extracts

Yes i have an ebay store. I have never harassed or threatened this member before. I have never posted personal info about anyone ever.. He is the one with the bad name not me. Example: ripping vendors off for thousands of dollars, that is interesting. I have already been hung by judge and jury off hearsay from another forum member. Where is any evidence of harassment, bullying or posting private info?? This is just a gripe on there behalf. I have never had any problems with anyone. Anyway i suppose i will not be sending out any samples now to any forum members. IIf you want to believe his story that is fine,i am only new here, i have no problem with that.

I have all correspondence from this individual in a file. the Admin of the forum also has a record of everything. Everything I have said is 100% factual and I can back everything up with evidence.

I have never ripped anyone off for any money. I don't even have to explain that on this forum as everyone here knows I am very generous and have been around a very long time.

I have all correspondence from this individual in a file. the Admin of the forum also has a record of everything. Everything I have said is 100% factual and I can back everything up with evidence.

I have never ripped anyone off for any money. I don't even have to explain that on this forum as everyone here knows I am very generous and have been around a very long time.

Honestly what is your gripe about?

Not sure what's going with the frosty thing, but I am surprised no one here has realised a much more obvious problem. C'mon guys, how long have you been hanging out on an ethnobotnay forum and you still can't tell the difference between Nympahea and Nelumbo????

Despite what errors are repeated on wikipedia, there is no nuciferine in Nymphaea and hence this is not a Blue Lotus extract [which should really be called a Blue Lily extract anyway]. Nymphaea's actives aren't even alkaloids

Nuciferine is the alkaloid in Nelumbo nucifera, which is sacred lotus. It has mostly dopamine antagonist activity and hence is not likely to be a sedative either. Good for erectile dysfunction though.

It seems to me that the seller doesn't know his product very well. he has the wrong name on it, doesn't know the alkaloid percentage, and has a confused effect profile. The supplier of the nuciferine probably supplies extracts ranging from 2% to 98% and this is all the OP has copied and pasted.

Also, the Nymphaea resin is made from water extract which can't be made any stornger than about 30:1 due to the gelatious agents in it. Usually it is more like 20:1. The powdered extract can be made stronger, but if they used the nuciferine alkaloid extract process then there would be no bioflavonoids present, which is the real goodies in Nymphaea. A Nymphaea 100:1 extract is virtually black.

So that leaves a lot of questions about the products AND about the seller. maybe Lotus king can provide some answers about all of these so we can work out who he is and what his product is.

• Like 2

Lotus king, please answer my question about your associaiton with that email address. Is that your email address?

Not sure what's going with the frosty thing, but I am surprised no one here has realised a much more obvious problem. C'mon guys, how long have you been hanging out on an ethnobotnay forum and you still can't tell the difference between Nympahea and Nelumbo????

Despite what errors are repeated on wikipedia, there is no nuciferine in Nymphaea and hence this is not a Blue Lotus extract [which should really be called a Blue Lily extract anyway]. Nymphaea's actives aren't even alkaloids

Nuciferine is the alkaloid in Nelumbo nucifera, which is sacred lotus. It has mostly dopamine antagonist activity and hence is not likely to be a sedative either. Good for erectile dysfunction though.

It seems to me that the seller doesn't know his product very well. he has the wrong name on it, doesn't know the alkaloid percentage, and has a confused effect profile. The supplier of the nuciferine probably supplies extracts ranging from 2% to 98% and this is all the OP has copied and pasted.

Also, the Nymphaea resin is made from water extract which can't be made any stornger than about 30:1 due to the gelatious agents in it. Usually it is more like 20:1. The powdered extract can be made stronger, but if they used the nuciferine alkaloid extract process then there would be no bioflavonoids present, which is the real goodies in Nymphaea. A Nymphaea 100:1 extract is virtually black.

So that leaves a lot of questions about the products AND about the seller. maybe Lotus king can provide some answers about all of these so we can work out who he is and what his product is.

Wow. What a post. Thanks Torsten I didn't know most of that.

I think I can go tuck myself up in my warm bed now and leave this in your more than capable hands :)

It was worth staying up just for the schooling from our fearless leader.

*proceeds with we're not worthies at Torsten's feet*

i recieved a sample of this on the other forum. I found it very weak (for a 100x). It felt, looked, smelt, tasted like the 20x i used to get from tribe earth

Lotus king, please answer my question about your associaiton with that email address. Is that your email address?

yes it is, that does not prove a thing about any claims made by other member at all.

yes it is, that does not prove a thing about any claims made by other member at all.

Quoted for posterity :)