The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigred

to the people that had sex on my driveway

I've been in trouble for using them as slingshots so I don't know if you can get away with too much on that front Pat.

Free willy jokes when I was taking them off never seemed to get much of a laugh either.

A love letter, that's got me excited. I can't wait.

has anyone ever tried those lamb skin condoms

A love letter, that's got me excited. I can't wait.

I think he meant 'French letter ' ?! ... Lol.

My mum told me... Back in the day , condoms were washed and powdered after each use...recycled ??!! Imagine how thick they would have been. Maybe they were sheep intestine?

:)

More precisely Amazonian they were made from a lamb's rectum - which is of course "intestine" or sorts. Invented by Gabriele Falloppio (where we get fallopian tube's name) in 1564 and not as a contraceptive. Rather to prevent rich nobles catching syphilis from the brothels that they frequented, alot. The disease threatened to extinguish the Crowned heads of Europe - and played a significant part in world politics right up to World War Two. It was some menial's job to clean them, oil and powder them and return them to their lord.

Hear the one about the randy fellow who, on New Year's, found 356 condoms under his bed? He decided to recycle them together and call it a Goodyear.

^ A lambs rectum ?!!. That conjures up some horrid thoughts:( . Very educational though.

You know how sausages are made from intestine... i wonder if the rectum is used too?... Just a little something for all you sausage lovers to think about next time you are chowing down on a lambs rectum sausage, lol.

:)

hey pat uri, bro, that is indeed a cool story. my favourite part is how the europeans got syphilis off the native americans. now who has no immunity, bitch!

also sucks to be a 'menial' :puke:

also apparently my friend has one of those "reusable condoms". i haven't had the displeasure of seeing it.

Probably my ex turning trick's out side ,i shouldn't say that but i need to VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STUPID BITCH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO PISSED OF RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED MY MEDICINE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:bong: :bong: :bong: AH THAT'S BETTER

but im still super pissed hang on,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :bong: :bong: :bong:

Calming down

WOMEN??????

\

WOMEN??????

don't even start with that..... xD

sorry i bet women could say exactly the same thing about men

i got a tip off it was eth and maz the danger slinging bastuids u shoulda seen my freaking tent at ega dangers dangers dangers

Stop trying to pass the buck incog,.... EVERYONE knows it was you and Marcel :P

they are onto us no late night dogging trips to random sabers pads for us in the vee dub bra