The Corroboree
dizzyanarchist

piss testing

sorry i wasn't to sure what to put this on. but it will help somebody chill a bit thats for sure

if theres a heavy pot smoker that smokes 1-2 grams a day could the thc really kick in ur system for up to 90 days?

there has been a story that has been floating around the circle about speed can flush stuff out of your blood system quickly can anyone confirm this?

is there anything that will actualy help flush stuff out of ur bloodstream? like those 80 dollar bottles of some sort of stuff that they sell at happy high herbs that they claim will flush anything out of ur system withing the timelimit of a couple days im allways weary on those things although ive heard from a couple mates that know a fair bit and i can usualy trust there advice that actualy think a couple of those things work.

ive heard that smoking synthetic cannabinoids can set a test off is this true?

and can ppl smoking around u effect ur test?

would thebaine and berberine give u a opiate reading?

Edited by dizzyanarchist

you cant beat the test they are just to good and from what you are saying the persons levels would be really high

they have a cut off which is any test under 50 ug . A foaf was on parole for a very long time and a rumor has it

that for opiates people where taking large amounts of codeine the day before to throw the test . As for the

drinks and tea's(zybolt especially) they NEVER work and on the off chance they do would because the person has less

than 50 ug in there system so they would just use the under 50 ug and cut it off any way

• Like 1

There's a good thread here somewhere. I got done 4 weeks from having a smoke, and I wasn't a heavy smoker at that time.

My partner was taking chlorophyll extract for a month before a test. It supposedly helps cleanse the system but drinking heaps of water and doing lots of excersize would probably help just as much.

• Like 1

fuckloads of water,creatine plus vit B`s may give you a chance.

Its basically what those 80 dollars bottles are.

good luck!

• Like 1

the main method used is dilution thats where the creatine and vitamin b come in, if you dilute ie drink extra large amounts of water this is detected via low creatine levels in the urine. also the urine looks like its hasnt got colour so thats where the vitamin b comes in as to add colour to diluted urine.

man i thought those bottles sounded like a rip off not to say it doesn't help but. isn't creatine one of the usual chemicals in that protein powder stuff.definately think we get him on homemade batch's of this in stead of 80 bucks for a lousy small bottle

this person smoked heaps. the lawyer reckons their gonna give a 30 day leaniance and been reading some ppl can have it in their system for 90 days if their that heavy. i was thinkin the lawyer might have got the leaniance time wrong and might have 90 days leaniance instead. but he faces jail if the tests come up bad after that leaniance time.

he likes to do californian poppy tea to relax his nerves to. thinkin of using mexican poppy to. but should this be discontinued? incase they get a opiate reading which is worse in this case. though it sounds like its all appointment made anyway(lucky it isn't random testing)

allthough heard this rumour from a mate that he passed a .00 alcohol breath test 3/4's of a hour after he had a few drinks. and he reckons it was the massive shot of speed he had 10-15 minutes after the drinks. now we might joke that he needs to go on a speed bender then he might pass the 30 day leaniance thing. but joking about it makes us think more and more if this is true even though its a bad way to go about it but its better than jail.

Quick Fix synthetic urine. Passed several tests with it so far, and now I'm at the point where I'm not a sweating shaking worry whenever I take a test :wacko:

Actually this would be a good time to ask if anybody would be interested in a cheaper version of Quick Fix that's in development (same ingredients, no different from the branded stuff). send me a PM. I'm thinking I can keep the cost under $20.

• Like 2

Sozz folks - don't have time presently to read, in detail, all threads, but quick tips:-

1 - in the case of the bag full of white marbles, one black:- keep a white marble on you at all times. Learn sleight-of-hand to always "force" (magician's term) this white marble to the viewer. Return the other, hidden in hand, whatever colour, back to the bag. If not, hand over your white marble. (Nothing is random in this universe)

2 - "clean" urine keeps about 3 weeks if microwaved to boiling and sealed in shrinkwrap using aseptic technique. This bag, hidden in your undies, can be pierced and a convincing stream dribbled into collection cup. Practise - as it can be unnerving at first and make a mess. 1 drop of Formalin 40 for longterm preservation - it isn't traced by reverse immunoassay.

3 - male or female urine doesn't matter

4 - grab a cup of hot coffee ("to help you wee") use it to heat the specimen to body temperature. There's a liquid crystal thermometer on the side of the sample cup - learn to use it

5 - hot from Patty's Lab:- "Whizzies" sodium nitrite destroys urine THC-carboxylic acid in seconds. You just had to take ascorbic acid - vitamin C - before the test to ensure low urine pH. It MUST be ascorbic acid and NOT sodium ascorbate. >1g of sodium nitrite does the job, but is so effective that it's presence is specifically tested for in all tests.

So then add an equimolar amount of hydroxylamine hydrochloride that instantly reacts with excess sodium nitrite to form undetectable nitrous oxide and sodium chloride naturally found in urine anyway.

Don't know if these are available to the layman - will supply them on my trade list

6 - modern GC are connected to eachother via internet and compare results. Never are two urine samples exactly the same - not even from the same subject. If it happens the duplicity is flagged. Hence synthetic is easily picked up.

7 - absolutely no money-back-guaranteed product works - and you'll never see you money again in this incarnation. They call "us" criminals! May Beelzebub keep a special seat in Hell for them.

8 - there is principle behind Urals - but a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in a glass of water is cheaper. Alkalising your urine - you can tell it goes cloudy - increases the solubility of THC-carboxylic acid by magnitudes helping to strip it from the body within days. But morning of test start acidifying your urine by drinking ascorbic acid solution as weak organic acids are not soluble in low pH urine. This can alter traceable solubility by 3 or 4 powers - but is only helpful if you are a very casual smoker as, yes, they are hammering cannabis use and giving amphetamines quite a margin. (Part of the bullshit of immunoassay - you could pass it or not pass it depending on what you had for breakfast)

7 - don't leave your Whizzinator around for your missus to find - you'll be accused of bizarre sex practices.

(Do hope these tips confiscate for my having butt in, without reading what esteemed members have taken the time to post. I shall read them now)

PS - best of luck! There's no dishonesty in defeating an unfair test - why should "guilty by certificate" decide fortune or poverty to a perfectly useful worker?

"When there's no future - how can there be sin!"

Edited by Pat Uri
  • Like 4

okay for those of u on a cco being honest to those corrections officers might keep u free. but he is really fucking struggling quiting the pot i wouldn't mind looking into alternatives that dont show up but jwh-018 gives him seizures anything different we can use that isn't liike jwh but still a cannibinoid or something that is alike. his gotta have the pot on the way out of his system now. honesty bought time and corrections wont fail him for the first couple unless he has diacytal-opiates which are pretty much why the crime was commited

I tested clean after 7 days but I was only smoking 0.5 a day, 4-5 days a week through bongs. I ate an excess of 2500 calories the day before and a big meal on the day, making sure I cabbed it to the test to lower the amount of metabolite released from fat cells prior to the test.

I drank a shitload of water with some creatine and b1 but obviously wasn't dilute enough to reject the test... also if you fail a test based purely on dilution you've bought yourself another 1+ days to resit the test if you're lucky, but just make sure you don't overdo it for the second time and fail that way again.

I've been smoking about a 05-1.5g a day for a couple of months, with the odd day or two off hear and there, and reckon I'll probably need 12-16 days before I'll test clean again taking into consideration that I'm about 10kg lighter then when I last tested.

As far as I know synths generally don't test positive for the THC metabolite so they can provide you a little relief trying to detox before a test, but from experience some synth blends are psycho intense though short lived and made me fear for my life for about 20 minutes after smoking.... though others have been reasonably pleasant.

Even if a synth did trigger a false positive for another drug, the further GC\MS analysis for confirmation won't be looking for synth products.

Can't comment on any of the spike or flush products... wouldn't waste my cash on em personally - be more inclined to buy home test kits with the same cutoff which by memory is 50ug and test my progress before a test, failing that I'd try delay test with medical certs or something or find a job that doesn't test or at least swab tests instead.

Oh... have a look at this page to give you an idea of urine drug screen analysis in Aus. They have a rough guide of drug detection times based on frequency of usage.

http://www.dhm.com.a...toxicology.aspx

That is a killer post IndigoSunrise. Thanks for sharing the info mate.

That is going straight to the pool room!

Again... I tested positive 3 weeks after smoking sweet f.a. Don't risk it. I was on every bloody product the net would say to mask thc.

• Like 1

stop smoking !!!!!!! :devil:

A teacher of mine that used to play in a semi pro sport was offten seen drinking up to 12L of water in the space of an a few hours on a thursday.

I haven't read all the above posts. I worked for the man not very long ago. A part of my daily "duties" was collecting random urine samples. 10-20 tests/day.

If you know when u are being tested its very easy to beat. FLUSH. The night before, morning and day of - bloat yourself with water. You will be pissing like a champion and after a few trips to the toilet it will start coming out as almost straight water - have a berocca to color the piss so It doesnt look like water and give it some froth on top. Keep up with the water until the test and you should be sweet.

If Its regular random testing you need to be doing the above everyday.

The first thing "testers" are looking for in the sample are color, froth and warmth. If none of these are present its easy to tell a flushed sample.

I know full on junkies use this method to beat the test for all substances. If its just a general employment test you should be right flushing - they just want a clean test. If you were in the system it would come back with FLUSHED on the paperwork and you would be hit again and again and again.

Joe Public is fine with a Flushed test because alot of people run, walk lots, work out or just require lots of water during the day at work.

Good luck.

the cco officer has showed shes been toying around for a couple weeks with the test but the first test will be soon. biut we where thinking go for a heavy result in the first one and try see if he hits a negative. due to this theory that heavy smokers process it quicker some ppl reckon they know ppl sorta storys that ppl have passed these things before within a couple days to a couple hours after their last session. now i know ive passed a toungue swab test 4 1/2 hours after a session and had some bad diacytal-crap the night before i thought i was fucked but i passed but that i definately take into account that one was a toungue swab and i could fail a next one could have been a stuff up for all i know allthough i read into a thing on erowid saying the same sort of theory anybody else had or seen this happen?

The do a saliva swab at my work. But no one actually sits there and ensures u swab ur toungue, so we just stick it in out mouth make

Sure the swab part doesn't touch

Anything in our mouth, sit there for 2 minutes and hand it back to him. No ones ever gone positive :)

(there would be no workforce if there where piss tests)