The Corroboree

Do the forums have a list of whatever has been uploaded in the past so we could just browse through and grab whatever we fancy? Like, documents especially pdfs (not images in the gallery) that members have uploaded in the past. There are so many uploads and no obvious way of finding them, I suppose a search for pdf might work?

You could search the site with google or yahoo etc with something like

site:shaman-australis.com/forum .pdf

if you want to search for pdf's or you could change the extension for other document formats or file types.

• Like 2

You can also use it to get around the search engines inability to search for short words, abbreviations and characters it doesn't like.

I should have used it today when I was searching for details about PC pachanoi.

site:shaman-australis.com/forum PC

Thankyou SallyD Google returned a mere 62 results, not too extensive to trawl through!

I think the size limit excludes a lot of PDF's so many times they just aren't accepted.

It makes sense, they are a somewhat innefficient way to store text so if people could just attach anything it could get out of hand.

There are also a lot of references to PDF's if you drop the dot from the search. Could give a few more leads.

Edited by SallyD

Drop the dot and you get about 1,320 results. I have a headache just thinking about it.

• Like 1