also any body got any to trade or sell

thanks

Guest Methfreak
Originally posted by pyrotek:

hello.

I see that this site offers these seeds how menney seed's do i  get

also any body got any to trade or sell

thanks

I am also interested in this species as well as P.Viridis and M.Hostilis... do you know anything about obtaining the active "ingredients" (ahem) wink.gif from these seeds?

yeah if i can get ahold of some seed

i was goin to try a solvent extracting if no work i will do an A/b extraction on them..

thanks

Guest theobromus

The vinegar and salt method is the cheapest, easiest and best. Perhaps the most ecologically-sound, too. Follow the instructions given by Manske accurately, do not improvise. Except for the bit where he left out "bring to the boil" just before you add the first lot of salt. Though that is obvious from the "Allow to cool" afterwards. Do not stir or shake while the crystals are forming.

Is this one legal in Australia?

Guest mulga

The Harmala alkaloids are listed as schedule 1 in Aust, so effectively they are as illegal to possess as any other schedule 1 substance. Extracting these alkaloids from plant material should be considered illegal as well.

However, the plant itself is a significant weed in SA (where it is also listed as a noxious weed and live plant material can not be sold) and a minor weed in isolated spots of Vic and NSW. Amongst some of the middle eastern communities (which are significant in Australia) it is also still used as an incense and perhaps as a die. Evidently seeds are legal to sell and possess, excpet perhaps for SA, but then it's more a of a problem with the dept of Agriculture than than anything else.

The vinegar and salt method is the cheapest, easiest and best. Perhaps the most ecologically-sound, too. Follow the instructions given by Manske

where can one find manske's method theo, i haven't heard of it?

happiness

ea

Guest Methfreak
Originally posted by mulga:

The Harmala alkaloids are listed as schedule 1 in Aust, so effectively they are as illegal to possess as any other schedule 1 substance. Extracting these alkaloids from plant material should be considered illegal as well.

However, the plant itself is a significant weed in SA (where it is also listed as a noxious weed and live plant material can not be sold) and a minor weed in isolated spots of Vic and NSW.

Amongst some of the middle eastern communities (which are significant in Australia) it is also still used as an incense and perhaps as a die. Evidently seeds are legal to sell and possess, excpet perhaps for SA, but then it's more a of a problem with the dept of Agriculture than than anything else.

THanks for the info Mulga...a few question though..if you will.

1) Isit a Noxious weed in QLD ?

2) Are there import restrictions on ayahuasca bearing plants, seeds, dried plant matter etc...

I tried the AQIS site and could find nothing and Customs dont have any info...

thanks