The Corroboree
lemmiwinks

[NZ] On a print hunt

Good day one and all,

I'm new to SAB, and also new to NZ, and after leaving Europe and my beloved collection to family and friends I'm hoping to start from scratch on this side of the world.

Call me a romantic, but it feels right to me to start my collection with one my personal favourites, a cubensis spore print (for microscopy purposes only).

So, here's hoping a NZ based fellow mycology enthusiast reads this and has the means and time to help spread the love :)

Thanks and it's a pleasure to have stumbled on SAB, happy to find a community here too

de ja vu

G'day lemmiwinks, I cant help with the print, but just wanted to say... Welcome to SAB. :)

Watch out for those earthquakes in NZ, they are not letting up.

:)

Welcome to the forums lemmiwinks and welcome to NZ

Edited by Tio

good luck if you get stuck pm me

Neat, thanks for the welcomes, might take you up on that bigred we'll see what happens ;)

Still no luck with my hunt, but time rewards the patient someone once said.

if you have a euro coin you can get free spore prints to study here : http://fsre.nl/home/

aye, i've benefited from fsre while in europe, but i had a few concerns with the concept of importing an outside species and how much trouble one could potentially get into for that here in nz

yeah i understand that , im also looking to start from scratch as i have just moved here as well so i cant help you out with prints myself but would if i could.