The Corroboree
cornilius maximus

Looking to trade Psychotria viridis

Hi All,

I am looking for a Psychotria viridisplant or seeds.

I have had a go at seeds I picked up at the EGA, but didnt have any luck popping them, so a cutting might help me best with a head start, but im happy either way.

I am aware that there are venders selling these plants but I would prefer to trade.

PM me please if you are able to help me out and we can discuss a trade.

peace

cornilius maximus

seeds can take awhile to pop, dont give up on them yet. sent ya a pm :wink:

oi CM where in Aus are you?

For Oz members, it is a good idea to let people know at least your zone, or preferable your general geographic area (ie im SE QLD or Gold Coast.

You dont need to know where i am, but it lets people in SE QLD know that if if i have something there really after, thats too big to post, they can come get it personally :lol:, and vise versa. Also i( and many others here) dont like sending postage tubes to W.A or TAS, but will post cuttings in tubes to all other states. Seeds only for TAS and W.A members really., unless i feel like playing russian roulette ;)

• Like 1

^ Damn straight. Location location location. If I see someone who is located in "Australia" then I just can't be fucked PMing them on the off chance that I actually might be able to trade with them easily. Too much effort. At least disclose the state you're in.

^ Its all good cornilius maximus :) .

I find location most important when it comes to growing conditions of plants. For example...in my experience, Psychotria viridis does poorly in Melbourne, so if you had Melbourne entered into your location, then i would suggest P,nexus ( though in saying that,i haven't had the nexus long enough to see if it is just my crap growing skills, or the nexus is more tolerant of Melbourne climate) . It also gives other members a guide when you post awesome pictures of a healthy plant, we can see it tends to do well in your specified area.

Have you checked out the SAB store cornilius.?

:)

Hi Amazonian,

How have you been?

Yeah, I did know that SAB have them, I just didnt have any coin to part with at the moment, hence the trade request.

I have had generous PM offers, so I should be right now.

Big thanks to all of you.

peace

cornilius maximus

• Like 1

psychotria is pretty damn easy to propagate simply from the leaves, maybe someone could send you some leaves wrapped in damp tissue paper?

Or could that possibly be classed as a 'preparation' ?

I am aware that there are venders selling these plants but I would prefer to trade.

Have you checked out the SAB store cornilius.?

Hi Amazonian,

How have you been?

Yeah, I did know that SAB have them, I just didnt have any coin to part with at the moment, hence the trade request.

I have had generous PM offers, so I should be right now.

Sorry, i didn't read the opening post too well.

Stupido money, why does it always have to get in the way,lol.

I am glad your your request is sorted.

Hippy Gardening.

:)

Hey mate. Didnt rub me the wrong way at all. Just wanted to know if another new enthusist was close by to me, and by the looks of things it looks like you are :D . Just means im even more likely to trade with u now, knowing how close you are.