The Corroboree
watertrade

free Loph seeds

I have been approached by a seed supplier offering me mixed loph seeds to sell at my site

seedsaustralia.net

to test the viability of the seeds he has sent me some sample seeds. rather than test them myself ( and also test how good or bad my methods are ) I have an offer for you.

if you would like 50 free mixed loph seeds from this potential new supplier I have them listed on my website in the 'specials' section as

Mixed Lophophora seeds *review*

they are listed at $15 for 50 but when checking out if you use the coupon code SAB they will be free.

there is a catch however.

*you have to log into my site and create an account ( delete it straight after if you like)

*you have to grow the seeds soonish ( next couple of weeks)

*you have to put your corroboree username in the comments section of the order ( so I know who you are)

*you have to provide me with feedback on your sowing techniques and germination rates either here or via PM after a couple of weeks after sowing.

*it may take me a few days to mail everything out depending on demand.

*you will have to pay the $2 postage.

*one pack of seeds per customer.

I think I have set everything up on my site ready for this to happen. let me know if you have any problems with this and please feel free to buy other seeds while your there ;) please don't pay for

Mixed Lophophora seeds *review*

cheers

WT

• Like 14

Hi WT. I have taken you up on your awesome offer.

Will post feed back as soon as practicle.

Sorry i couldnt buy any other seeds :( at this time of year $2 is something i have to think about!!!

Edited by eatfoo

Found the seed in your specials section.

Very straightforward transaction., log in etch etc.

Thanks for that.

More than happy to let you know how they go & just put down some others, so will be good to compare.

All the best with the site.

I just noticed they are listed as $0

How do I go If I want to buy another batch at the same time ?

Will the checkout pick it up and bill it for $15, I don't want to rort this great offer.

Also are they mixed willies or mixed species ?

SallyD look lower on the page. There is a check box for $15 or w.e

...i want your cactus babies....

Very cool!

Hi there,

Just went through the order, it was very easy and straight forward. I also liked the fact that I could use Paypal.

One thing about the website, just some debugging feedback is that when I first entered the site and went to create an account I was presented with the following text:

HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER_SPLIT Email Address:

Password:

TEXT_CREATE_ACCOUNT_HEADER

TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN_HEADER

Obviously I managed to create the account by hitting the 'TEXT_CREATE_ACCOUNT_HEADER' link, however I'm sure this isn't working as intended. While I am no programmer or web designer you could probably Ctrl+F through the source for that section of the website and replace the mislabelled fields with the appropriate labels!! :)

P.S.

I will be sewing some trichocereus seeds tomorrow for the first time using the takeaway technique. I'll be browsing the forums, but if anyone has any hints and tips at striking these trich / loph seeds I would love a pm as this probably isn't the appropriate place to strike up a new convo.

Regards,

Tedzr

My Mrs found the site a bit awkward to navigate.

A link back to the home page or a page with a full list of stock would be nice to have on every page. She was trying to get back to the list of Loph seeds available and had to go through a few steps. I didn't have much drama once I was familiar with the site, but she bitched a bit.

The checkout all works perfect and the paypal payment system helped sell it to my Mrs, she won't give credit card details to anyone these days.

• Like 1

Whats the origin of the "mixed LW seeds" WT ?

I grabbed fifty and will keep a photographic diary of germination results.

The website is slightly hard to navigate.... some nice varieties you have there :)

Hi everyone

thanks for the feedback on the website - I'm far from knowledgeable on the website setup and design - I may have a look as fixing it if I get time. I mash info together and sometimes it works.

The seeds will start rolling out in the next few days - I want to honour my paying customers first. :)

Cheers

WT

Edited by watertrade

Whats the origin of the "mixed LW seeds" WT ?

I will ask the supplier and see if they mind me saying.

cheers

From the AQIS website:

Condition C7100 (Import conditions for seeds for sowing)

Note: Importers wishing to import packets of seed containing mixed genera or species must obtain prior approval from AQIS. All applications must be forwarded to AQIS Plant Programs, Canberra.

also,

Condition C7173

http://www.aqis.gov....ommodityId=1049

Considering the nature of these forums, it would probably be a good idea if your prospective source was somewhere already in country.... :wink:

cheers

would so love at any cost but have no idea how to do what you ask can anyone help in the steps pls cheers kate

My Mrs

she bitched a bit

....lesbians are so hot.....

• Like 1

You should think about a few more pictures,

....lesbians are so hot.....

You should think about a few more pictures,

I am thinking about lesbian pictures now you mention it.

• Like 4

I am thinking about lesbian pictures now you mention it.

fap fap fap....what's that you say there? ...you and your missus want to get together with my missus while i hide in the wardrobe with a video camera!?!? that's a strange request but if you insist...

also watertrade is a king....just to stay on topic...

seeds arrived today watertrade.thanks again... will let you know the results soon! cheers :lol: