The Corroboree
Bert&Ernie

my movember mo

So what do ya reckon jwerta?? Do you like your look with a 'stache ? Is it a keeper?

:)

I suspect "SAB" might want to remain anon. Right Torsten? :wink:

• Like 1

If I wanted anonymity I'd pick 'John Smith' ...... or tick the anonymous button :rolleyes:

This was actually a donation from the company - being tax deductible it only costs me half as much as if I'd done it in my name.

• Like 4

legend indeed torsten thank you heaps

yea i think i might keep it for a while although i hate having to shave around it lol id much rather just not shave at all

Yaaay yaaaaaay yaaaaay its only a lipoma!!!!

I'll put some $ in tomorrow been freaking out for 2 weeks about that, still have to have Docs confirmation though...

• Like 2

^ But tomorrow (or today in my case) isnt Movember anymore, though i am sure a donation wouldn't be refused. :)

By the way jwerta, you had me wondering for a sec ...with the ole avatar switcharoo.

• Like 1

Yes I've changed it a few times trying to find a good one.... I like This cat :)

• Like 2

:/

Edited by shruman

lol, well, i thought you were actually making a joke about jwertas mo on his lip, and i read it as a 'lip-mo-a', and not lipoma. I hadn't read anywhere that you had a health scare?!

C'mon shruman, when have i intentionally been callous towards anyone? Anywayz, i wish you good health :)

• Like 1

Wow Shruman, thats a really uncharacteristic post for you, I dont think Ive ever seen such outright verbal abuse from you. I don't read Amz's words as being critical of anything, just a misunderstanding on your part. Sounds like you have been having a tough time, and hope that the celebrations of last night mean that everything's OK. man. Feel free to PM or post a thread if there's stuff you need to get off your chest.

• Like 1

Yeah sorry I thought you were being insensitive uncompassionate & rude but turns out you were just ignorant & flippant. I would have thought anyone reading coud tell it was no joke by the context (like i said I'd been freaking out & still need a Docs confirmation).

Sorry to fuck up your thread Jwerta if I can still donate I will, good on ya Bro.

• Like 1

That's a loverly bath robe, but it must get warm in the summer.

That's a loverly bath robe, but it must get warm in the summer.

it does look very luxurious ph... I like to see a man of taste... I love robes...