The Corroboree
Bigred

Meet up: Brisbane

I'm in for the next meet! Would of loved to have made the last one but my request to join only just got accepted after me trying to join 5 months ago but better late then never ;) 

Sharxx I actually sent u a couple emails awhile back to, I was the bloke Beau was talking to u bout 

hey mate I sent you a PM as i never got your emails. chat soon

Do we have muxh interest in a meet? only 2 weeks away

^ So am I. It's been a while since I made it down to a Brissie meet. Might see if I can wrangle a few Sunny Coast crew to convoy down :wink:

• Like 1

'd be in where would the meet be held

I'll bring some chili seeds.  If you have some extra chili or other interesting vegetable seeds bring them to swap.

I'm interested ! It would be good to meet some of the Brisbane crew ....

• Like 2

We extend a warm welcome to the Sunny Coast crew. It will be great to finally meet everyone. Send me a message if you need help with directions.

• Like 2

On 01/07/2019 at 10:56 AM, Ozbek said:

I'll bring some chili seeds.  If you have some extra chili or other interesting vegetable seeds bring them to swap.

i got some bhut jolkia to bring hot as funk :)

On 28/06/2019 at 8:14 PM, Responsible Choice said:

^ So am I. It's been a while since I made it down to a Brissie meet. Might see if I can wrangle a few Sunny Coast crew to convoy down :wink:

Awesome mate will be nice to meet u. will be good to meet the Sunny crew

• Like 1

ok looks like this will be a good one :)

pm me for details. for the regular crew its at the usual spot at noon this Sunday. Celebrate winter bring a plant to trade or a freebie for a newbie. share the love of plants. hope to see u all there

i will be there about 12:30pm cyas soon

awesome day out with everyone. thanks to the Sunny coast crew for coming down it was great to meet you guys.

Next meet early Spring :) on a sat 

• Like 2

^ this. All good vibes and cool peeps. Big thanks to Sharxx for the lovely spread and everyone who came along and shared tales and plants. Good shit I say! :lol:

• Like 1

Hey Brissy crew,

Meet is on Sat 7th of September venue TBA as we might go somewhere different. Come along and celebrate Spring and share the love of plants. Bring a plant to trade or a freebie for a newbie. I will bring some home made kombucha and some fruit for everyone to enjoy.

Hope to see you all there. 

Hi Brisbane folks - just plugging the next APS event; a national screening of the award winning documentary 'From Shock to Awe' in the local SAB-Corroboree channels. It's a great film and we will be having an even greater panel discussion and Q&A with producer Mitch Schultz (Director of 'DMT The Spirit Molecule' ) and PRISM's Steve McDonald. There really are limited seats so get your tickets soon ! 

The award-winning documentary, ‘

shines light on the use of cutting-edge psychedelic medicines to treat mental illness in war veterans. The Australian Psychedelic Society (APS) is premiering the documentary across Australia with a panel of guest speakers, thanks to sponsorship from Vasudhara, Psychedelic Research in Science & Medicine (PRISM) and Aadii Mesh Foundation. 

ShockToAwe.jpg

The film follows veterans, Matt Kahl and Mike Cooley, through their challenging post-war lives, shattered by the trauma of war. It also explores the impact on their wives, Aimee and Brooke. The vets struggle with anxiety, fear, depression, anger, unable to find equilibrium with society and with their families. After confronting death multiple times, our heroes set out on a journey to treat their mental illness with Ayahuasca and MDMA. “I tried everything...all the medications, EMDR, exposure therapy, talk therapy, group therapy and the truth is, none of it worked. It was ruining my family,” says Veteran Matt Kahl. Brooke Cooley goes further stating, “Ayahuasca and MDMA saved me, my husband and my family. Had psychedelic therapy not come into our lives, not only would Mike and I be divorced, but there is a solid chance that one or both of us wouldn’t be alive.”

EVENT DETAILS

BRISBANE:

Saturday 24th August, 1.30pm

Kindler Theatre, QUT, Brisbane

Facebook event.

Tickets = $20-$25

Edited by Flux
  • Like 1

bump meet on the 7th of September

Meet on this Sat at the usual spot. PM me if you need the location. hope to see u all there

• Like 1

Hey I’m doing my best to make it there. Keen to meet some of you guys. Is there a set time or are folks hangin out all day? :)

hey mate meet up is usually 12 noon. sorry i didnt make it guys i had something come up last minute

@sharxx101 No probs mate. I ending up dropping in and met some sab crew there, shared a few plants that I brought with me and had some chats. Sorry you couldn’t make it. 

@Enjaytee good stuff mate i will be at the summer meet. will see you there

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

come and celebrate Summer next meet is on Sat december 7 at the usual spot. starts at 12 noon. Bring a plant to trade or a freebie for a newbie.

Hope to see you there :bong:

• Like 2