The Corroboree
Bigred

Meet up: Brisbane

Yeah good bunch of people, had a nice arvo. Will have to do it again soon

Hi im in Vietnam about to get a bus to Cambodia then laos will be back on the 25 so if anyone is up for a camp before it gets cold .

so if we could set a date would be cool

• Like 2

Also meet organised for the 28th feb

Any one like to go star gazing in SEQ? I've been thinking about getting the scope out once the nights start getting a bit cooler and longer. Would be awesome if someone on the forum had a filter kit to share.
I'm thinking somewhere between Kilcoy and Blackbutt range should be dark enough but I'm open to suggestions. You can see some nebula in black and white if you get the conditions perfect.

• Like 1

Any one like to go star gazing in SEQ? I've been thinking about getting the scope out once the nights start getting a bit cooler and longer. Would be awesome if someone on the forum had a filter kit to share.

I'm thinking somewhere between Kilcoy and Blackbutt range should be dark enough but I'm open to suggestions. You can see some nebula in black and white if you get the conditions perfect.

Heya seekingmeaning, I know nothing about star gazing and aint packing any filters but love the sound of such adventures, would be so keen sometime.

Meet this weekend, looking forward to seen you folks.

• Like 1

Sweet will be good to see the crew.

Special meet this Sunday starting at 12pm for our recently passed member Endrofinder. I will be bringing some food and a coal bbq see u all there at 12pm :)

Edited by sharxx101

One of my spawn has a birthday party coming up this weekend so I won't be able to make this one unfortunately. I'll be at the next one if everything works out.

Meet on this Sunday at noon @ mt cootha. PM me for details :)

Should I get dropped off?? ? ;-) anyone keen on more than a 0.05 session?

I can't do a 0.05 sesh sadly. Can someone please bring a camping gas cooker and a pan I forgot mine :(. Got heaps of snags and some bread.

I've been held up, I'll try my best to get down

Sorry db we will have to charge you the cancelation fee :)

Most insane meet ever!

• Like 1

Sorry db we will have to charge you the cancelation fee :)

Most insane meet ever!

Goddamned it!

We missed u db. Yes it was a amazing turnout of quality peeps. Till next time :)

well how about next weekend i just got back this morning and wow its fucked to be back 30$ for a pack of smokes compared to a $1

everything is so expensive here .Be good to see the crew and go on a camp and ban man i got a kick arse kero heater so it will keep you warm .

• Like 1

I'm keen for another one soon while it's still the season to be jolly

Im down.

It's been a long time since Ive been to one so look forward to seeing a few familiar faces and a meeting a few new ones.

I dont have any plants to trade at the moment since relocating my garden so my wit and charm will have to suffice for the time being.

Translation: I have little to offer other than my seat filling ability and awkward energy but look forward to seeing you guys. Lol.

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 2

Im in for a meet

• Like 1

Alright let's hang a date on this thing. I'm gonna say Sunday the 3rd of April, weekend after Easter/chocolate holiday

• Like 1

im in but if anyone want to go for a camp in the next 3 weeks please say so it might just be a couple of people but we will have fun

I'm potentially keen if I can get time off. Would be nice to emerge and meet some cool people. If I'm welcome of course never been to any meets :)

• Like 3

You should geebz !

Yeah totally, more the merrier