The Corroboree
Jamison Schuetz

white stemmed cyanescens

*disclaimer* i cannot send spore prints to australia or any other country, state, or any other place where they are illegal check your local laws before ordering my prints. hello, i had the most wonderful journey collecting a white stemmed original psilocybe cyanescens. this mushroom is the original psilocybe cyanescens according to dr. albert hoffman. i am trying to sell some spore prints of these, i am asking $20 per print. these are the original type of cyanescens before all the new field guides like pacific northwest guide changed the id of the cyanescens mushroom. i also have some psilocybe semilanceata prints available for $10 each. you might want to hurry and get these cyanescens prints because they are a rare variety and prints are limited. PM me or email me at [email protected]

Haha here we go again

• Like 2

why did you change your email address?

• Like 1

can you please explain how you make your prints as the one i saw looked liked you wiped your arse with it and cyanescens are not rare just

because they are in the psylocybe genus . where they taken from the wild as that does really limit what you can do with the print .

peace big red

• Like 1

I thought this guy was told to keep all his ad posts in a single thread ?

ummm...

Id like to know more about this "change of id", as all descriptions (english and american) of P. cyanescens describe them as "white stemmed" (white to whitish stipe). This is a standard feature of that grouping, as P. subaeruginosa and P. azurescens are white stemmed untill they age a bit through exposure to the environment, turning slightly brown, or blue depending on brusing.

Please can you supply sources for your info.

Also given how common P. semilanceata are appearing to be here in Tasmania, there may be some free microscopy samples floating around soon.

Cheers, Ob.

Edited by obtuse
  • Like 3

(EEDIT, Notn apprpriate rambling) and, i am quoting dr albert hoffmans old webpage theonesthatstainblue.com that a white stemmed cyanescens exists in the pacific northwest and i do believe that i have found it and the stems stain blue. and since i havent sold any of these prints yet if you PM me i will send you some for free. i have had some experiences with a tan stemmed cyanescens does anyone know of a tan stemmed cyanescens. the white stemmed cyanescens i have found here in the pacific northwest is only mediocrely potent. anyone have any experiences with potent cyanescens? once again nobody is buying these prints so far so PM me and ill send you a few prints and who knows maybe someone could send me a print of something for trade? i did not soil any prints i am a clean printer the print just looked like that because there was an old residue and sortof was spore shroom print. oh well i sweqr im not a scammer just tryin to spread the magic. peace.

Edited by naja naja

i found these white stemmed cyanescens prints near the methodist church fields near osu campus in bark dust chips under some maple trees. mixed in withthese prints i have seen flushes of semis too. currently i am printing the prints on white computer paper and leaving them in books and piling the books on top of them so they print. i have heard zero complaints of contams from my prints with this method. so thats how i am printing them. if anyhone wants a free stuntzii priint or some free semi prints PM me. i also have seen a rather abundance this year in psilocybe stuntzii prints on lawn grass and on bark mulch around here. currently this time period is the best flushes i have ever seen where i live here in the pacific northwest.

whats the poitn of posting in an aussie forum if you got rules about sending out spores to aus/nz? lol.

here we go again

what a dude!