The Corroboree
Bread Filter

WTB Catha Edulis Plants

Hey guys.

Was just wondering if anyone had any Khat plants they wanted to sell?

I am interested in any Red, Narrow Leaf, Green, Vienna White and Hybrids. Name your price. I can deposit the funds for you right away.

Thanks.

Edited by Bread Filter

Hey bud, I can get you some small rooted red khat plants, and I do mean small.

They will be the suckers that a mature plant threw from the base, I use them for personal propagation. Pretty effective.

• Like 1

Hey bud, I can get you some small rooted red khat plants, and I do mean small.

They will be the suckers that a mature plant threw from the base, I use them for personal propagation. Pretty effective.

That would be great mate. Thanks.

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks to some very generous members here I am now all good for the Red variety.

Does anyone have any of the other varieties they want to get rid of?

I'll be listing some Red and Vienna White on the SAB website tomorrow, but get in quick as they never last long!

I'll be listing some Red and Vienna White on the SAB website tomorrow, but get in quick as they never last long!

Thanks for the heads up dude. I need some goodies. Do you have the new Dragibus yet?

SAB plants are always the best ever.

It's good having a forum member on the inside :)

• Like 1

Have these gone up yet? I have been checking every 20 minutes and have enabled email notifications but just wanted to check to see if I had missed them

Sorry mate but they all sold out in about 5 minutes.

They are very popular plants.

I just put a few more Red on, hopefully you get some of those.

We'll be listing a bunch more Red, Vienna White, Green and Narrow-leaf in coming months also, so with any luck you'll be sorted soon enough :wink:

Also we don't have the new Dragibus yet but it won't be far off.

Sorry mate but they all sold out in about 5 minutes.

They are very popular plants.

I just put a few more Red on, hopefully you get some of those.

We'll be listing a bunch more Red, Vienna White, Green and Narrow-leaf in coming months also, so with any luck you'll be sorted soon enough :wink:

Also we don't have the new Dragibus yet but it won't be far off.

Damn. I missed them all. Can you please let me know when there are some more?

If anyone else has any can you please let me know as all my recent buys fell through :(

I've got a NL kicking about BF, I'll send you a photo via PM a bit later for a look.

• Like 1

I've got a NL kicking about BF, I'll send you a photo via PM a bit later for a look.

Sweet mate. I'll grab that. PM sent.

Someone has them on ebay listed as "Arabian tea" both the red and white varieties.

They aint cheap though.

Someone has them on ebay listed as "Arabian tea" both the red and white varieties.

They aint cheap though.

Yup. They're the ones from SAB. You can still see the packaging tape on the pot.

They aint cheap though.

Thanks for the heads up SD.

I have just listed 50 Narrow-Leaf - hopefully they will make it out to a few more customers than previous listings.

We are currently working hard propagating Red, Vienna White and Green varities but will not be listing them until we have a large amount of each.

• Like 1

Bought some today, Thanks

I am interested in Red, Vienna White and Green., any schedule? when they will appear? also i dont think the email notifcations works, I had it set up for me, and did not get it any notifications, I just checked again the site today and saw it..

I am following this topic now...:D

Do you have the new Dragibus yet?

BF the new Dragibus issue was added to the webstore today :wink:

Anyone please help with me out with even ONE Catha plant that they want to sell me? Name your price.

I bought four Reds from a cool forum member but they either didn't get established or were broken in transit

I'd be VERY appreciative to buy a decent Red, Green, Vienna White, and Narrow Leaf plant. I don't have any Catha's anymore.

u got green coming from me, u won't be able to kill it :P it will arrivge, as usual, on fairy time