The Corroboree
jjsanaam

Can you help price this Peruvianus Crest also

I bid one dolla!

$100

Edited by qualia

$60

Crayzee pix Snowfella.... Wonder if its situated out the front of his/her place, that concrete isn't a front drive/side walk is it...? lol...

Edit: I'd be happy to part with a hungie for that crest jjsanaam

Edited by MorteiN

Crayzee pix Snowfella.... Wonder if its situated out the front of his/her place, that concrete isn't a front drive/side walk is it...? lol...

Edit: I'd be happy to part with a hungie for that crest jjsanaam

It looks like a driveway.

When there were a heap of them for sale on ebay the price started to average around $40-50. But then one a few weeks ago, roughly the same size as all of the others, went for $150 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/261102499280). Admittedly it did have a few segments, so it would have been easier to propagate, but it's still a pretty vast difference. At the end of the day it all comes down to supply and demand.

Last time I went to Hamilton's they had a prety big one for sale for $75, must of been atleast 25 or so cm wide and quite fat. Way out of my price range but I still ended up drooling over it for a while.

When there were a heap of them for sale on ebay the price started to average around $40-50. But then one a few weeks ago, roughly the same size as all of the others, went for $150 (http://www.ebay.com....tm/261102499280). Admittedly it did have a few segments, so it would have been easier to propagate, but it's still a pretty vast difference. At the end of the day it all comes down to supply and demand.

haha I was in that bid, didn't end up winning, went out of my price range.

As for the one in op's photo I'd imagine it selling for 100-180 without too much trouble, maybe more with a sharper picture n good lighting. It really depends on who sees the sale & how close to pay week it is.

They are fairly common now. Hamiltons moved buttloads.