The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Genius

Kill Kill Kill Muder Murder Murder

drowning is apparently a very peaceful exit.

So people keep saying. I just have memories of being stuffed into a sleeping bag by my siblings, having the opening tied,and being hung from a small pier in our back yard. It was a horrible feeling. Bastids ! I am pretty claustrophobic now, and for me drowning would be the pits.

:)

U have just crossed a line. Dispatching reinforcements now. My warn point will be lifted ...

Has anyone else noticed rodents love for the ariocarpus species?

I'm having a little

Rodent trouble myself :( had 2 fissuratus, 3 retusus and 4 kotschbeyanus destroyed in one night. Only the arios though out of HUNDREDS of other small potted cacti and succulents. I threw a severe tantrum.

Instead of pursuing them with death I built myself a little rodent proof box out of a bit of plywood and chicken wire to keep my arios in. Did I read somewhere that ariocarpus retusus had been used as a confectionary sweetener? Or am I all ballsed up? Has to be a reason as to why the arios where targeted, unless there is a rodent out there that hates my guts and knows they are my Fav plants :(

It´ll live. But i will keep it in the secret room in my cellar to have fun with it from time to time.

fritzl.jpg

I think I read somewhere that kids ate Arios as they are sweet like a treat. They always go for the best stuff though. Never the shit.

Hmm yes I believe I have read this as well.

Obviously nothing to nasty in them as they ate them with relish.

In Tula, Mexico. Kids pick A. agavoides & eat them like lollies.

There is soo like not enough death in this thread, it's like depressing me Brah...

I could share a story of death if you kids want?