The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamison Schuetz

psilocybe mexicana prints for sale

Jamieson schuetz, i usually stick up for the underdog, but every time i read that post you made (see above link), i cringe.

I think if you want to sell prints here, you are going to have to give many away, and they will need to be pristine. Then maybe word will get around that your prints are great, and that you are reliable etc...

In my opinion, your missing out here by not contributing to the forum.(this has been said before, but its another nudge) If you share some photos, field trip reports, or some garden tips...or what ever?!, you will be included into the community, and then you wont think The Corroboree is full of 'cockamame bastards'.

Try it and see.

:)

and btw wtf is cockamame ?

I wonder if mexicana are 'rare' [20$ for a print!] than how much would one charge for prints of f.e. Psilocybe serbica?

prints should be free check the trade topic in mycology

re: my serbica prints>>>>

I gave them away for free to knowledgable myco growers all over the world, or traded them... in order to spread the mushroom...

The best offer I got was a small T. terscheckii cactus from a cool englishman. He offered money, y'know. but I took the terscheckii...

lol the thread got moved

Its strange that so many people in the world don't view dollars as something we use as trade items for the things we want? Money is just a tool we use to simplify the bartering process not some evil thing - even if is provided to us by what appear to be evil people. Earning money or even profiting from commerce is also not evil - its actually required of most of us in order to survive.

Beside not everyone can work for free just to be able to give stuff away. It would be great if *everything* in life was free. Property, houses, cars, food, entertainment, drugs, plants, etcetera, but I'm not sure how that system could manage to function.

I don't know anything about the guy but anyone who distributes spores of a sclerotia producer would seem to be a valuable human?

If people can afford to give things away for free that is always great too. Its rarely a sustainable picture though. Someone is always paying for what is required in the production process.

Mutant - those serbica prints you mention would be greatly valued by many people all over the world.

I don't think the problem is necessarily that he is trying to make money. I have, for example, exchanged my cash for a few of your publications, and I am extremely happy to have done so.

I think the main problem here Trucha, is that he contributes nothing positive to our site (actually he probably contributes nothing full stop), while simultaneously badmouthing us to other, then expects us to fill his pockets with cash from what appears to be poorly taken and contaminated prints. Not to mention illegal for the majority of our active members. And starting 50 million threads to sell the same thing is just rude.

If he'd approached this in a different manner then he might not have so many people off side, and it might not be such an issue.

Alice, if all those are clearly posted warnings, and it sounds like they are, people will know not to waste money on contaminated prints.

The illegal part is a problem of course but most of this entire area, whether involving mycology, botany, chemistry or spiritually-based practices, is illegal for the majority of us no matter where we live. (I can't even legally possess spore prints of any EDIBLE species here in California much less Psilocybes.)

Why not just block him from posting and prevent all of those folks he keeps offending from getting more upset?

This joker just pmed me trying to sell me prints. Anyone else getting his spam?

He never sent my one :(

I would have loved to send a reply to a unsolicited pm like that at the moment :devil:

Cheers

Got

Mutant - those serbica prints you mention would be greatly valued by many people all over the world.

I know, as I have done give aways and non-money trades for 3 seasons, it takes place in mid December.

there, here is this years, but not many people have showed interest this year. maybe they did not see it. Anyways

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15407607/gonew/1#UNREAD

At first I did not understand this excitement in shroomery, then I said, OK, they're rare, they're obviously active as they blue, so these dudes are super excited. Then I understood it is one of the most potent species in the world, if not the second most potent.

friends who have checked them out say a normal dose starts at 0.7 ~ 1.2 gramms, with the 1.2 upper end aiming for the typical hardhead who needs more than the rest of a group. Of course, this might seem a bit funny for people who have much experience and/or eat large doses. In any case, this is my experience...

Some dudes in the shroomery are showing some progress in their growing from my spores

Trucha, I would love to share a couple of prints with you, as the least sign of appreciation for your work

PS:

A very beautiful species, thank you for sending spore around the globe last season Mutant. We have them growing in Washington State now thanks to you!

:wink:

i will try find some in the coming month

a foaf said its just to hot and humid to many contam's in the air so to speak and the prints are not

up to standard

This joker just pmed me trying to sell me prints. Anyone else getting his spam?

He is actually suspended right now, I didnt think he would be able to send pm's?

If he is hassling any member through pm's please pm me about it