The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamison Schuetz

psilocybe mexicana prints for sale

myco, once there was a photo put up of some prints a member received from this seller, and they were mere dirty. moist paper towel that may or may not have had spores on them somewhere. for $20, one would like some level of sterility, or at least a pretty clean print if taken from the wild. in Jamison's defense, though, he did (i believe) refund the buyer for the dirty moist towelette purchase.

I have a problem with selling something thats freely available.

http://fsre.nl/home/

In my opinion if your going to winge about paying 20 bucks for a print then your just a cheap ass

People expect to much for nothing

$20 might not be alot of money for you but it is to me

I don't see any problem in selling prints I've sold them many times before I guess I'm not a decent member of the community

How much do you charge...?

My opinion is $20 per print is an absolute rip off,

I don't see any problem in selling prints I've sold them many times before I guess I'm not a decent member of the community

You can't winge about someone wanting money for something like it or not they put the effort in to no matter how to take the print

In my opinion if your going to winge about paying 20 bucks for a print then your just a cheap ass

People expect to much for nothing

You can't expect everyone to wanna give away everything or even trade everything

If someone wants money for it wether it be fucken seed plants prints whatever

Then that's fair enough they have put the effort in to grow or obtain thier seeds plants or prints

If they wanna ask a few bucks for it then so be it good on em

i think this is a fair enough point. due to the generousity of some members (and DoG bless them) it seems to me some people come to expect a freebie, and might be prone call someone out as being greedy if they ask for money. ironical indeed.

The mushroom spirit would not be impressed with these pitiful attempt to profit off his back.

rofl, the one true god dear lord baby jesus will strike you down for your blasphemy.

myco, once there was a photo put up of some prints a member received from this seller, and they were mere dirty. moist paper towel that may or may not have had spores on them somewhere. for $20, one would like some level of sterility, or at least a pretty clean print if taken from the wild. in Jamison's defense, though, he did (i believe) refund the buyer for the dirty moist towelette purchase.

That's fair enough of course it's a rip off if your getting a dirty print on paper towel that's ridiculous

But for a good print I think $15 - $20 is fair enough to ask for them

I think the first one or two times I sold them I did them as $20 for one or if you got more than one they were $15

Then after that I've just done them for $15

I know were talking about psilocybe prints here

but would you not pay $20 for say a shittake print that could give you a lifetime of fruits and endless supply of prints

I don't think that's a rip off at all

'can't a young nigga get money anymore?'

mexicana isnt so easy to fruit and even then it is very hard to print.

$20-35 is a very fair price IMHO.

I have nothing against buying spore prints, or even the price. If you have a look around at vendors online, I think $20 seems to be pretty much

on par for a spore print.

have you successfully received prints from FSRE dreamtime?

the rings is a great forum, but i've found most members there are hesitant in sending prints/seeds to aus cause of customs issues etc.

...i'm not sure if this is the same with fsre though, i've never tried as it's a bit hard to come by ero's to send in the mail.. unless I raid my childhood coin collection of course :P

I have nothing against buying spore prints, or even the price. If you have a look around at vendors online, I think $20 seems to be pretty much

on par for a spore print.

For mexicana? I dont think i have ever seen a vendor sell prints

Is it mex A or jalisco, jameson?

If you cant get a Euro they've accepted $2 US in the past.

Ive had many positive experiences. The last package received was an awesome free Tshirt B)

ah, thats awesome!

I might have to give them a go sometime.

fsre also will accept a AU$5 note as well, and in the past they have always been helpful and generous (they sent me 2 extra prints once). I sell plants and stuff a fair bit on here and dont have a problem with people selling stuff, but the spamming was a bit much, and the fact that there is pretty much no other contribution from this member makes it a bit dubious. On top of that I think i remember buying a "mexicana" print from this member (before I was aware it was illegal to import such an item of course - after which the item was destroyed), and what I got was a small BROWN print on a piece of cling wrap or something (Psylocybe spores are black or purple). I think I only traded some seeds or something for it, so i didnt bother pursuing it any further, but still...

I dont mind others selling prints from time to time. But it was agreed he would use one thread, wich he doesnt seem to care about. The quality of his prints has already been well stated, wich is why i think its a "bargin".

there was not a dirty towel print! i question that photo, i do. these are mex A psilocybe mexicana prints, if you order a print, ill make you a deal and throw in a free jumbo cyanescens print. damned bastards and their dirty paper towel print stinks! PM me i have jumbo cyanescens prints for $20 each, peace.

there was not a dirty towel print! i question that photo, i do. these are mex A psilocybe mexicana prints, if you order a print, ill make you a deal and throw in a free jumbo cyanescens print. damned bastards and their dirty paper towel print stinks! PM me i have jumbo cyanescens prints for $20 each, peace.

If I were here to scam people why is it I've had a lot of successful trades with both parties completely satisfied? You know you did the wrong thing so don't try and make others look bad because you screwed up.

I'd love to hear an explanation for that one

I remember seeing this pic wich is why I said right at the start of this thread I'd heard nothing but bad things about this guy

I mean really Jamison that is extremely bad I mean alfoil is not expensive hell even glass slides aren't expensive

But shit paper towel I mean thats just not cool

who in thier right mind would make a print on paper towel

I'd love to get one of these Mexicana prints but from wat ive heard I've lost all trust in dealing with you

I can't see people just making shit like that up for no reason

Hey, it's a step up from toilet paper, right?

I honestly dont know how you havn't been warned or even banned here Jamison. Never seen you contribute anything apart for spam to this forum.

Prints should always be passed for free or trade at the most. Asking for money will get you bad Karma!

Not another Jamison thread! These do nothing but bring unwanted attention to this forum. In my opinion, it's worse than people discussing Acacia or whatever. If someone really wants to pay a zillion bucks to break the law for prints of species that can't be cultivated, they can do it through sporeworks . com. Don't do it here.

Jamison: you blow goats! If you're picking so many of these interesting species, why don't you at least entertain us with some photos of your hunts, instead of fishing for $$. As Hillbilly said: contribute or get outta here.

Jamison will not be offering items again that are illegal in australia. We allow such posts occasionally because we are well aware that we have many overseas members. But it was never meant to be a regular thing.

And if he doesn't put up or apologise in regards to the statement about our members then he will be banned.

I am closing his other threads.

T- Could you please clarify the bolded portion of your statement, as his latest post does offer an item that is illegal in australia.

*disclaimer* i cannot send psilocybe mushroom spore prints to australia, or any other state or country where they are illegal check your local laws before ordring my prints. hey, i have some psilocybe mexicana mushroom spore prints for $20.00 each, PM me.

hello guys, well i sortof got pissed off and am a little stressed lately. Torsten and me worked out a deal that I can only post my items about once every six months. i am glad i didn't get banned, it surprised me completely, i am issuing an apology here, i am sorry. i am totally amazed that Torsten did not ban me. i am very sorry about the vulgar language. i guess i am praying that torsten does not ban me, as this really is the best forum in my opinion, so once again i am sorry to those that saw the post. i have been having some personal issues lately and was just pissed that my posts recieved annoying chatter from other members. sorry to Torsten and to the entire forum.

good luck,

Jamison

Hi Guys, i know his post came across extremely strong but i think we should give him one last chance to see if it works because he gave an understandable excuse for the comments in the link. Torstens plan is pretty good and if Jamison follows it, it should be no problem for people to overlook his post. I wont go into detail as Torsten worked it out and im sure he will write a little bit more about it later when he finds the time. Jamison will be given one Thread and one Thread only. Thats what we asked him to do for months now and im happy to see this finally being excecuted. But i would like to see people actually posting trading experiences to make sure that there is some way for us to know that everything is in order. And people will need to stop making fun of him and needs not to be bullied unless it is justified or doesnt deliver what he promised. So let´s be fair and gentle as long as he follows the rules torsten sets him. bye Eg

Just to be clear, the arrangment we have is that Jamison can make a new post every 6 months. however he can edit his post [except for the title] as required. There are a few other members here who have a single trading thread and they just update and maintain that as needed. That's the model I am promosing for jamison. It will eliminate the incriminating subject lines, the high humber of posts, and the fact that he often forgets the disclaimers. extra trading posts will be deleted or merged and warn points given as needed, so please make sure to adhere to the arrangement.

There will also be no more poppy pods offered regardless of disclaimers and regional limitations.

This limitation only applies to the trading type posts. Jamison, please feel free to post images and other information in the other forums. In fact we strongly encourage you to do so as it will dramatically help your trading reputation and general standing here. It will also increase demand for your product and interest in your trading posts.

i have heaps of blackberry bushes fresh viable seeds and leaves for $5 a pound for either. PM me.

I have merged these two threads to keep them in one place. Im also sure you didnt know blackberries were such a bad weed here. They aint as hard to keep under control in a climate where you get a propper winter

Jamison i like to see you offering items for international trades, but please remember to add a disclaimer and keep it to one thread. Please pm me or any of the moderation team if you have any questions

*disclaimer* i cannot send psilocybe mushroom spore prints to australia, or any other state or country where they are illegal check your local laws before ordring my prints. hey, i have some psilocybe mexicana mushroom spore prints for $20.00 each, PM me.

1 June 2012 plus six months does not equal 27 Sept 2012, or is this the new math???

What is the purpose of rules and guidlines of some people continuously break them and the Moderators/Admin let them?

How many last chances should they get?

Imagine for a moment a forum with 50,000+ members, each one wanting to sell something.

Now how many threads will you allow per person?

How about thread crapping? We should be allowed to crap all over someone else's For Sale thread?

Hey Jamison, get a clue. Post your For Sale stuff in the Classifieds section. Unless of course you're a glutton for abusement.

The Seed & Plant Exchange Forum begs, screams and pleads for Moderation, for somebody to enforce the rules they and the Admin have set forth.

What exactly do Moderators do if they dont moderate?

To be honest i had forgotten about the thread every six months rule. If i had remembered, i would have deleted this thread immediately. There is not flashing reminder that a thread has been posted outside of an agreement.

I think the job of a moderator is to do exactly that, moderate. This does not mean that we are here to stifle or remove members just because they do not get along with the majority. Everyone should have their say, within reason. We must try and see both sides and try to keep the peace as best as possible no matter what our personal feelings are.

If there has been an issue with jamesons trading in the past (print on a paper towel) why is this not been highlighted in jameson's trade rep thread or one of the moderators notified? One thing that I and the other moderators have no tolerance for is members ripping off other members.

i was also surprised when i checked his trade rep that there was virtually nothing there

i was aware of the paper towel thing and had seen alot of people baggin him for bad trades such as the paper towel incident

in other threads

so when this one came up the other day i thought i'd go see if he had a trade rep and was very surprised to find one with absolutely fuckall in there

i agree any bad trades should be posted in his trade rep thread

It would be nice if one of the mods set him up a nice thread with a big red disclaimer at the top. If he kept it to one thread 99% of the chatter that occurs on his offerings would likely disapear.