The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamison Schuetz

psilocybe mexicana prints for sale

*disclaimer* i cannot send psilocybe mushroom spore prints to australia, or any other state or country where they are illegal check your local laws before ordring my prints. hey, i have some psilocybe mexicana mushroom spore prints for $20.00 each, PM me.

Bargin

who is this guy ?!

damn, i almost fell over myself.....

baited again.

cheers.

Haha I did the same

I don't know why he bothers after the things I've heard

Tryin to fool the noobs or something

"i got ten tonnes of Bolivian marching dance powder .........but i can't ship to Australia. Sorry about that guys.

But the price is $20 per a print/gram whatever.

PM me"

you cack me up every single time mr schuetz

I really fail to understand why overseas people advertise their wares on a predominantly Australian forum and put some stupid disclaimer

stating that they don't ship here.

I reckon mods should delete threads selling goods that are prohibited imports.

I was charged $15 for my first print, so $20 isn't so bad in my opinion.

Jamison Scheutz has added a disclaimer, so he has stuck to the rules. I think if your not interested in his prints, then ignore his threads :)

I was under the impression he was to keep a single thread of all his prints for sale, but anyway.

:)

I'm quite happy to pay for prints as I don't really have much of a collection to trade as of yet, but find it strange when someone advertises

prints on a site that seems to predominantly consist of Aussies

No problem with him offering stuff with a disclaimer. Mexicana is really a rare one so i guess people who are legal to receive one make a bargain.

Hillbilly, it would be best if you´d move all of jamisons future threads/posts into one thread if he doesnt post them there by himself. That should make everybody happy. :) bye Eg

The disclaimer is understandable. But as more or less a no one on this forum. Regardless of how rare some may think this print is (i dont think its nearly as rare as stated) selling prints in a community of peers ...

If you try sharing it around you might find that you get back alot more then the $20.

Eventhough i personally prefer when people give away their stuff for free or trade against something else, the Trading forum also allows commercial links. And i think its not fair to attack the people who use this opportunity within our given rules, you know? We also have people (very respected members) who sell their seeds, plants or cuttings here but i dont see anyone attacking them in their own threads so i only want you to use the same standards for jamison as for anybody else. I totally agree that he should participate in another way than his sales threads but i cant force people to be social. Its always good to have supliers of certain ethnobotanicals around; eventhough its not for free in this case. Its everyones personal decision if he wants to spend money for it or not so i think it would only be fair to leave that door open for Jamison. Only thing im not happy about is that he creates a new thread for everything but we will do something about that too.

I don't understand this creating a new thread for everything

isn't that wat you do when you have a new item available

I mean every time I have something come up I'm selling I create a new thread for it

Am I not sposed to ?

I don't think anyone else revives an old thread they've made when they have something new for sale

I don't get it

He´s been creating so much new threads that it was diluting the whole forum. Basically, it was looking too much like spam to most of us as he was opening up 3-4 threads every week so we set a limit of maximum threads he was allowed to open. But this didnt work so we changed that and only allowed him one Thread for everything. You could say it was in his very best interest too as some guys here were already lighting the torches because they felt spammed. ;) Just use common sense and dont make 5 new threads a day for one item each if you could as well list em all in one.

aahhh i see haha

i must not have been around at that time when he was posting numerous threads every week i never saw that

What I do think is that he should use the Classified feature which came with the new forum software. It's a great little addition which I had hoped would be used a lot more. Even for trading, not just selling.

$20 is an absolute rip off,

The mushroom spirit would not be impressed with these pitiful attempt to profit off his back.

Any decent member of the community would be happy to share prints around and would most likely receive many gifts back in return.

omg who cares

I don't see any problem in selling prints I've sold them many times before I guess I'm not a decent member of the community

You can't winge about someone wanting money for something like it or not they put the effort in to no matter how to take the print

In my opinion if your going to winge about paying 20 bucks for a print then your just a cheap ass

People expect to much for nothing

You can't expect everyone to wanna give away everything or even trade everything

If someone wants money for it wether it be fucken seed plants prints whatever

Then that's fair enough they have put the effort in to grow or obtain thier seeds plants or prints

If they wanna ask a few bucks for it then so be it good on em