The Corroboree
Seldom

think your life is bad?

Fastest and Painless Suicide Method

Painless methods is that of CO poisoning but it is not the fastest. I don't think any other method of suicide is painless however, suicide using chloroform or general anesthetics may be painless because you will faint and won't realize what happened to you. They are definitely not the fastest. However, the fastest method of suicide listed in this blog is that of cyanide poisoning. Apart from this one, one that I did not put in the list of top 20 suicide methods is the method of using a firearm. Gunshot on your head. It will not take time but yes some, pain will be there!

Posted by A.S.S. at 1:12 AM

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Reactions:

271 comments:

• anon36.png
    2]

Anonymous<a href="
    rel="nofollow" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">May 9, 2012 4:26 PM

I wish that it could be as simple as slitting your throat, but it isn't. Life is full of pain. People say that love exists, but they are wrong. I should know. I am living proof of that.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I agree, love just doesn't exist in my world. I've always wondered if some people, like myself, were destined to be miserable. Hopefully, I'll be successful this time around.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I fight suicide every day, but due to a serious nerve illness, it's cost me my business, home in foreclosure, wife left, I often live without power, food, water....seems people love you, until you become a burden, hell, I cut my power back on meter tampering as I couldn't breathe in the heat, will get arrested when they catch that....All those that said they loved me so much....slowly vanished...I wish there was an easy way out...I just try to live so my son doesn't have a father that killed himself, I miss him so much.

• IMAG0107.jpg
      2]

I am there with u. I have several autoimmune disorders. I think my hubbie is going to leave. I am in pain constantly and am pretty much bed bound. Life sucks but i have 4 kids. I want to die but i don' t want to leave my lids. Othetwise, my family sucks and will pretend to give a crap when i am gone.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

anon,,, i know exactly how u feel i think about killing myself every ht of everyday,, i just found out my last effort for my disability case was denied by the appeals council and i have no hope left,, its been over2 n 1/2 yrs since ive had any contact at all,,, i cant work i have no income no $$$$ no life all friends are long gone and honestly i just want to die!!!!

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Love is just a term man gave to a

strong emotional response. It is not forever and is fictionally romanticized.

Before you commit suicide...kill some of the Rich Class and Elite. They are to blame for the earth being shitty!

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

whats so heavy to feel like this

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

i believe there is a life after this one, i`m so sick of this one, hoping to get terminal cancer or run over, pray that the next life aint so shitty...love the site and viewers comments

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

i feel like you im sic and tired of being sic and tired i pray every night that i wont wake up but here i am someday i wont be

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Hey guys and girls. Please dont blame me for my bad english. I want to commit suicide just like you. And just like u i wanted to talk with somebody about my pain. With the friends thay i have, i can. But it doesnt make things better

But you say love doest exist. It really does. But only if you are patient (and dont look for it). I never ever met a guy which is better than my boyfriend. He is a gift from the sky. When i tod him i didnt want to live anymre he cried for an hour. Hes too good for me. And i think that if you love othe people in a good way and you threat them right. Love is on its wsy. Just be patient; everything is gonna be allright. I PROMISE. If you want to talk to me to tell your story... please do

Love,

Stephanie

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Hi. Stephanie !

I want to die because Im tired of eating through life.I tried group discussions but that didn't help.I tried counciling,but the bastard fell asleep

on me.I been lonely and girls wont have sex with me.im to ugly or poor.all

my other friends committed. Suicide so soon it be my turn.I am a gambler

addict and sex addict.can't get help so I will be gone on my birthday.well

that my shituation. Thanks

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

OMG, there is so much hoplessness here. I came to browse because I tend to bouts of depression and thoughts of suicide always seem to occur to me as my sollution to all the sadness that surrounds me. I'm tired too but people, there are so many of us here. Can't we be the support to each other that we are missing in life?

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I am sorry for all what you guys are going through. My problem is not as severe (atleast physically and financially) it's just just I have been in this dead end marriage where my husband uses the "C" word on me whenever he is upset. I am tired of myself more than him, I have accomplished quite a but in life if you go by the regular standards but I still can't help. I don't know what my excuse for not divorcing or leaving him is. He tells me he is not attracted to me anymore and if there is any disagreement, he threatens me with getting a lawyer. Instead of all this I cannot grow the balls for leaving him. Just scared of whether life has something worse in store for me, I feel worthless and my self-esteem is under the core of the earth, is there any hope fir someone like me or should I just give up? What if there is alive after death and I am penalized for my murder. Would it end after I die and also not be forced to witness what my father is going through after u take the step? HELP!!!!

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I don't know what you're spiritual beliefs are, I'm not even sure about mine at times. I've been through a lot in my life as well and have comforted myself with drugs and alcohol. Fear is the biggest reason. A lot of people have fear but with us it seems too overwhelming and it keeps us in toxic places. I think about suicide every day as an escape, regardless of those i would hurt. But i have done a lot of research into near death experiences of those who have tried to kill themselves and came back. The conclusion i've come to is that whatever God is, it never condemns you nor punishes you. It will show you who you really are, bad and good. It will make you feel what you have done to others, but not as punishment, but so you will come to a better understanding of who you really are. God(or whatever you want to call it) is compassionate, loving, and would never leave even the most evil among us, but take us into it's love and try to show us what happened here on earth so that if we must come back we can take it's knowledge and try to help others

[*]

anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

I wish i could say i love my life~I'm a christian & begging God to help me,he's taking so long that,the thought of ending it would be so easy,but I beliebe in hell & won't do it (i hope),I have ODed & cut wrist's in my life,never did it right i guess.I'm so tired of existing!!!

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I have ODed and cut... nothing works. And I'm a christian. Imagine sitting thru church... thinking of only dying... it blows..

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I have looked for love for 40 years. Been married 38 and there is no love there. Finally found my soulmate, but I am a Christian and the pastors, church members and my wife have ganged up against me and forbid divorce. I just want to die. I am miserable in the marriage and cannot be with the one I love in this life. God seems to be so cruel to allow this to happen. I am trying to figure out the best way to end it. Twice I was ready to go and the one I loved sensed that I was about to hurt myself, came to me and talked me out of it. Next time I will be more discrete. My wife said she would rather have me dead than with another woman. She will have her wish.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Yea. In the same boat. My wife keep reminding me how she gets my social security and how she will get everything if I choose to leave. 22 years all bad. Im tired.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Anonymous may 18

Why are you letting your life be dictated by others? Go to your love, just leave. Your pastor and friends forbidding you to do anything is ridiculous. You are not put on this earth to live how others tell you to. You give too much importance to the disapproval of others. Give your personal happiness the priority you deserve. In short, screw them, they don't matter as much as you think they do

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I agree. Why would anyone let people get in the way of happiness!??

I've been unhappy for 30+ years. I can't do it any longer. I live near the ocean and my birthday is in a few days. I have a plan and hope I have the guts to do it.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

There is no God and there is no such thing as "happiness" the way our culture lies about it. Stay away from religion,... and get into some NASA .. star gazing. Learn about factual,..scientific information. Take some college loans out and go to school part time. Go some place better than where you are.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Does it hurt when you OD ?? I've thought long and hard about it and I decided I want to die ... I'm tired of life

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I so know how you feel. Specially when people around keep saying don't worry God will heal you of any pain. God performs Miracles. I just want to scream. Reading all the other replies makes me realize atleast I'm not the only one whose Oded and cut myself. But this time it feels like this is it. I keep expecting someone to come and rescue me but the truth is no one's there. If I take 100 Paracetamol, that should work? Shouldn't it. I've also thought of driving on the highway till I run out of gas and then waiting on the side, till a huge truck goes past really fast n I could step in front of it. That way it'll seem like an accident. But I dont want to be a vegetable.

[*]

anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

I did something wrong. I chose the one and only guy who loved me for 3 now 4 years second over another guy 4 different times. I've lied to him and stuff. I never did anything with these 4 guys. I always knew my place. He blamed me for the time he cheated on me with a 12 year old. I don't want to live. He's called me a whore and a slut. Never once have I been called that til he did it. I always take mental abuse from him but I love him and I don't want to live without him... I have no idea what to do and that's why and including the mental abuse from him and my parents is why I want to die.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

www.nonviolentcommunication.com

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Stop it. He's fucked up and not worth your life. Don't do it.

• b36-rounded.png
      2]

Sounds like self esteem and insecurity to me. If a girl loved me unconditionally, I'd give her every chance and hint to help her win me over, even if she had a dick and was homeless or something like that. And if my first impression was that someone was an asshole and kept around, well I'd do my best to crush them and make their life hell. Set 'em up, call the police, call the insane asylum, hold a gun up to their head, record phone calls and blackmail, testify against in court. Don't let people fuck with you. Even if you get beaten black and blue, the fact that you tried and got adrenaline running is enough to convince him that it doesn't matter what stupid emotions say - you're important and anyone who tried to put you down deserves what they get.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

BREAK ALL CONTACT WITH HIM. My Dad was mentally abusive to my Mum at the same time, he loved her. I grew up mistaking those unkind words as love. So when a guy mentally abused me, My sub-conscious thought he loved me. So I ended up in bad relationships. Leave him now, or you'll end up killing yourself in a few years time because you'll start believing what he said. So stop talking, emailing or txting him. If after a few months he comes begging, make him get help first. And by the way, a 12 yr old??, he's definitely a pedophile. Stay away honey, he's not worth it.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

P.S. John Michael, I liked your answer. Often wished I had the guts to do something. But I never know what to say or do, and a couple of hours later I think of all these smart comments I should have said. But instead I go home and cry in shower.

[*]

anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

I hate God. I don't ever remember choosing to be born. He did that on his own. Death is painless, dying is the painful part. Eventually the pain will overwhelm the fear of the pain it takes to die. That's when all my problems will be solved

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

when you are dead that is when your problems begin. being separated from God is the worse, your soul being in torment 24 hours a day non stop for eternity

you will regret killing yourself and it will be to late then

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

That is such crap. God loves us and He will be the judge of our souls...not you.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

There is no god you idiots.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Fuck God in his/her ASS. I don't give a shit to him/her even if he/she exists. If we have right to live, we have right to die. The author of this blog is absolutely right!

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

There is no such thing as "God" the way mans mythologies conveys it. Stay away from religions. We have been culturally conditioned to think

this way for profit,... and others controlling us.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

God does not exist. If he did he would stop all the suffering. Ive knelt down on my knees and said god you piece of shit if your real then prove it, strike me with lightening. And as i expected...nothing happened. Everyone tells me to pray my life will get better. All i ever say to them is Pray in one hand, and Shit in the other....see which one fills up.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I used to believe in a "god". But he gave me a life I never asked for... Now I am living it and I can't do the act of suicide because I'm too afraid of the pain. If he loved me he would give me a painless death and make me happy. -.-

To bad he doesn't exist. And I'm buddhist lol.
      :P

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

the idea that suicides go to hell is BS ., it's a catholic doctrine , not a bible doctrine , there ar cases of good people in the bible who could not take it anymore , and ended there lives , only to find themselves in Heaven . The Catholics want as many people here as possible to keep giving them your money , I am not advocating your giving up and committing suicide, just saying , suicides DO NOT go to hell . As long as they have excepted Jesus as savior . Suicide is no different than any other sin. But try everything possible to find a way to keep going ., God loves you , even if you feel nobody else does. I am in the same situation . I feel like I am at m wits end , and yet I fight it everyday . WE HAVE to find anouther way . And get help !!!!

[*]

anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

I'm so tired of being alone and feeling like I'm nothing to anyone. I've been put through the wringer by people I cared deeply about. I've given them all of my devotion and lived for them. I get cheated on in return. I don't want to be alone.I have prayed constantly for years about this and nothing. I have nothing left anymore. Anyone who ever had any love for me are dead. I'm sick of living, just disgusted to wake up everyday. I want a painless way to end it all because I have hurt enough in life and don't want to hurt in death. Please God, let me die. Show mercy!

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

if you wanted death you would of done it already

God loves you is not just a saying

you need to go out to meet people

at church or bars

I have the same problem can't trust my own wife or friend, they are my

worse enemy I trust in the Lord

• anon36.png
      2]

mom with unanswered prayers

I believe that I am god's joke. He dangles a carrot in front of me then kicks me down. I have survived an abusive marriage only to get screwed in the end by my ex-husband, fought to get a certificate as an admin. asst. in the medical field only to be fired from a job that I liked by a boss who did not like me. Before getting fired I found a home i liked and thought, "gee I will finally get ahead of bills and will be able to afford life again" My older son and I moved in then whamo I got fired. Unemployemnt denied me. Now I am without money without a job and without my god because he has not heard me.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

why do things happen that make you stop caring about living? why do we hurt each other? betray each other? ive been dead for 3 years now, it's just not official death yet.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Anybody who tells you god/afterlife exists are lying to your face. Learn at least something about evolutionary biology and you'll soon realize how silly the concept of god is. Learn about the history of religions and the evolution of our specie and you'll learn exactly who we are, why we're here, and where we're going.

Unfortunately, there is no "prayer lamp" that solves your problems. It's so silly only people in desperate need would fall for such a "wishful thinking" concept.

Here's what we know so far about human beings. You are a result of 4.5 billion years of evolution. There was no reason for your existence and the universe's origin is unknown to any living soul. After you die, you will most likely enter the same state you were before you were born - complete nothingness. It may sound scary, but you didn't seem to mind it before you were born.

Humans are so evolved that we can understand complex concepts and need to be "happy" to continue our life. You need to find your own reasons to live, and if you cannot, by all means, take the exit as it's your personal right.

You ask why these things happen. It's as pointless as asking "why life exists". There is no real reason behind it. It just happened because it was possible.

Nature only cares that you give off and raise offspring - it doesn't care about your happiness.

[*]

anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

Basing happiness on whether someone loves or cares about you can only result in futility. You man never find happiness in this life, but you can learn to be content. There are no promises, no guarantees. You have to find something that makes you happy and do it. All human biengs seek love and companionship, but some never find it. Some of us do it to ourselves without totally being aware of the process or mechanism by which we achieve this. Patterns of abuse tend to form, for some reason we dont quite understand we seek out and are attracted to people that treat us like shit, quite possibly this phenomenon could be the result of a deep sense of self hatred. If you hate yourself, other people will sense that and treat you like shit. I dont know how to go about loving myself. It is quite possible that I never will, but I know this sense of self hatred is the reason why social parasites and predatory women are attracted to me. They see me as being weak, as being easy prey. You have to be ok with yourself, you have to not need anyone, and then...just maybe you can attract someone who will be ok with you too, but until then the same painful cycle will circuitously repead itself, each experiance reinforcing the idea that no one will ever love you, that there are no decent people in the wold, that life is hopeless...all of these things will continue and become what you see and percieve as reality. I dont know the path to inner peace. Sometimes I believe that God is an absentee landlord, that we are here on our own, to endure to the end. We are told to imagine a life beyond this one that is free from pain, death, suffering, lonliness...but we cannot see this world, and we question the validity of its existance when all we see and feel is what is directly in front of our eyes. Many of us see people who are happy and have found a soulmate, or someone to love and we wonder why we too cannot recieve that gift, what have we done wrong, why do we not also deserve to be happy, why is someone more beautiful than us, more succsessful, why do some people get to marry their high school sweetheart and never know of pain and loss, and heartbreak...why?....why? Maybe we will never know. Maybe there are no answers in this life

[*]

anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

I feel hollow and worthless. I have lost everything and failed in everything. The last good thing I had I lost because I was unworthy of love. After losing connection with my family, havoc.g no parents that truly care, failing in my career because i don't have the spine, failing as a girlfriend and friend, I am a drunkard. No one really likes being around me because I have become so far depressed and miserable. The kind hearted person I thought I was probably never existed. I was a an accidental birth that neither parent cared for. The rest of my friends and family want only the good and it.pre the constant pain. I am tired of being a failure and only just surviving. I was diagnosed with clinical depression, dysthymia. Make sense why I've made futile attempts since I was in junior high school maybe even younger. I'm tired of just breathing.

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

Be sober and get in shape. Be in positive places in nature. Stop believing in how mans fake and false beliefs in love. Friends come and go. There is no God in the way man conveys it. Stop looking for happiness cuz its a lie. Be focused and centered. Meditate. go on long walks and keep your mind in the present moment.

[*]

anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

I'm tired of hearing I'm stupid I will never be nothing I feel alone in this world nobody love me or care about me I wish I was never born I hate living I just want to end my life

• anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

I don't know who you are, but I can assure you that your not stupid. Your researching suicide, I highly doubt a stupid person would have the brains to do that. So do not believe what other people say. But believe me because I'm always right hehehe.. I hate my life too, but for some reason I don't want any of you strangers to die. Its terrible that so many of us are in such bad emotional pain. Maybe while chatting here, we can think of ways to make our life better?? I gave myself one month to live. In this one month I'll do everything I've wanted to do, n maybe I'll change my mind. I'm going para-sailing next week, been saving for it. Also since I'm going to die anyway, I'm going to a bar and when a nice song comes I'll climb a table n dance.... maybe I'll even have a one night stand, lol never thought I was that sort of girl.

[*]

anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

Hey Guys. To be honest, I found this site because I was looking for painless ways to end it all. I too have had a rough life, disappointment waiting around every corner - and when I finally found somewhere I felt I belonged, it crashed, taken from me - another disappointment. Point is, I've read what you guys are going through and want you to know that you're not alone. You are all beautiful souls, and beautiful souls feel the most pain - but a rainbow awaits you. Just hold out till the end of the storm.

[*]

anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

Too late for me.Don't see an end to the storm. Out of a job, out of money because of unemployment denial (no answer on appeal)and no answer from my pastor or god. Life stinks and so do I.

[*]

http://img1.blogblog.../img/anon36.png

2]

Anonymous

i am tired,i am sorry

[*]

2]

Anonymous

i am tired too. may i die please.

but im afraid of hell.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I have always felt like an outsider with my family . First marriage I was cheated on from before we were even engaged and it took me two years of marriage before I figured it out. Second marriage was already a failure before it started. He still thinks of his ex so often and looks at her pictures, even though she has moved on. The only reasons I haven't done it yet is my son and religious belief. I firmly believe that I'd I kill myself I would burn in eternal hell fire. I just can't bring myself to do it and leave my son without his mother. God had a plan when he gave me that little boy. After suicide attempts in my younger years and many talks with counselora, I still can't figure out why I get so depressed. So many people have it worse than me, I could have cancer and be in constant pain but I don't. I'm perfectly healthy, physically. It's the mental anguish that hurts so bad. Just know I will never be good enough for anyone to love me. To know that I will never know what romantic love really feels like. This husband has asked for a divorce sO many times but I'm just scared to be alone. I know that nobody else will want me, either. Why would they? I don't even want me.

• http://img1.blogblog.../img/anon36.png
      2]

Anonymous

This is from a father and husband who never cheated and never abused in any way but just took advantage of love now my family is gone and i rot in emotional hell wishing i could redo things, without my wife and daughter im nothing so i think its time for me to end my pain.

Im in the same boat. I ruined my family life and lost my girlfriend and newborn son, because I couldn't receive or give any kind of love back. I didn't feel worthy. My reflection is killing me. I acted like I didn't care, but I realize now that I was wrong. I feel like a burden to everyone. I was unable to say I love you to anyone, but now its to late, everything is stacked against my survival. I pay child support from my unemployment, which I was layed off three days after his birth, I withdrew today from school, because I have to find work soon. I can sense people are sick of my situation. Im trying new training for a CDL, but the emotion of not being with my family is overwhelming. I didn't how to love or what love was, until they were gone. Its mostly my fault as to why im in this situation. All I can think about is relieving this pain and I know alot of people love and care for me, unfortunatly i don't know how to care for myself. I feel all alone without my family.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

before I do the deed. I would just like to get some feedback. my therapist my friend my family none of them seem to listen. I have been hiding from the abuse and pain for over 25 years. I have never been in trouble I have always done the right thing. But Now things have been brought up and I'm being accused for what happened to me. I'm going to lose everything that I work for. the question is not to end it all (that's already been decided) but should I tell them fuck u all and do the bad things that I have never done before the end.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Every time I think God is finally going to let me be happy and let me get up from the dirt he makes sure someone kicks me so I can't. Every time i fully commit to the lord all these terrible things start happening my whole life crashes and burns and I'm done

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Hi there, i'm french and found this site because i too was looking for a painless way to die and and i am just sorry to see how many unhappy people there are out there...and i guess it's always the same reason, lack of love, friendship, money, health...unfortunatly for us all, human life is just as difficult as the wild one, fight for your life, eat or be eaten, that's unfortunate but that's how it is...i'm like you guys, i feel desperate sometimes and i wish to die but i'm not desperate enough or courageous enough to do it so i keep walking and breathing hoping that tomorrow will be better than today...no one but you can help you and luck...so hold on tight...as much as you can...

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Try having loved and lost and having it been your fault. Then add trying to find love and coming nowhere close. I don't care what they say, its worse to have loved and lost, than to never have loved before. I'm not talking about one-night stands, either. LOVE.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I dont even know who i am anymore. all my freinds hate me, i cant hold down a relationship. i even cheat on the girl i love and i dont know why, i dont deserve a place in this world. i dont feel like anyone loves me the way i love them.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I believe our tendency rise from the lack of love among ourselves. Various reasons we may have, even we might persuade ourselves that our disappearance would resolve every single problem we own. Actually there is a contradiction:

My extinction would not release any love but sadness. I can not be that selfish to the ones I love, the ones love me.

I am hopeless right now. I don't feel like I may stand the conditions that life serves me. I sense I will fail and my life would crash on me. I blame every single person in my life for it, but with sympathy.

Just being low, depressed or weak shall not end the miracle we have. Easy to say, easier to beleive.

I desire every wounded or tired souls of us would find its inner cure and recover soon.

Love

PS: Love is anonymous, just smile upon faces; you'll see.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

My parents were awful when I was young. I powered through it. Now, I'm in my thirties, and I've developed a debilitating chronic illness. I cannot support myself, financially. Well, my husband decided this wasn't fun for him, and is kicking me out in three months. I would be find with a bit of instant death riiiiiiiiight... NOW. .... Aww.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I've been raped and beaten and shot when I was a yung boy ... I've tried to commit sluiced 17 times all Faild... And now I have scars and disfigurement all over... If there is a so called god why won't he just let me die in peace huh????

2]

Anonymous

Because there is no "God". All the mythologies of the earth are a pyramid economic scheme to gather resources so few on top of the pyramid can live greedy life styles. It is also use for control on a mass level. There earth sucks because of the Rich Class. Kill The Rick Class and the Elite to clean the earth.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

We humans are no more than the trees that birth from seed, to the end of the life cycle; we are only slightly higher on the species list. I am a disposable human American, we're I to be gone tomorrow, there are millions to fill the space I left. The earth just turned over 7 billion humans, I am but a weed in the big scheme of things, breathing/ consuming perfectly good resources that someone else smarter, luckier, successful ( it's a long list)....than I could be benefiting from. I am nothing, no one, a mere weed on the low end of the human cast scale, I am dispensable. Waiting my turn eagerly to return to the dirt of this earth. I just can't get to the end fast enough. My death would give more for other more deserving souls. Such a painful waste of time I take up. I'm sorry I am incapable of speeding up my pitiful existence to bring it to completion. So tired, tread worn off my soul, wore out and broke down all round. What am I to do? Locked up in a useless existence I can't break free from.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

3" shot gun shell to the brain on a angle through the mouth with the but on the wall and your head supported behind will instantly kill you. Pain comes from the central nervous system...your brain and if you instantly destroy it,..you will feel no pain and be released from this shitty planet. "remember the angle towards the back of the head through the mouth."

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I am going to try the helium method. Seems peaceful.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Where are the painless methods? I just see a bunch of lost souls crying out for help... Or courage to be done.

2]

Anonymous

Man, I guess the post speaks of CO poisoning, chloroform and cyanide. One thing the author missed is sleeping pill. Take some 30-40 of those pills and it will be painless after something - make sure that you don't throw out the pills or poop out the pills - just kidding about pooping though! I have access to chloroform. I will try that! Fuck you suckers of this world and especially, fuck you and thank you dad for making my life a living hell. It is my life that pushes me to death!

[*]

2]

Anonymous

The possibility of failure in the attempt to kill is what prevents me from suicide. I am too pretty to have scars and so are you. I wish I had children to have an excuse not to desire death over dishonor but I dont, just a dog who is disrespectful. I hate my job but I love my career. I hate the uncertainty of tomorrow. I hate games. I hate people. I hate being all that I have.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I constantly wish I were dead and I can't believe how much bull shit I've had to endure just to stay alive. What really sickens me is that there are people who could fix my problems immediately but they won't. They deserve to die instead of me.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

DOES ANYONE THINK THAT IF YOU TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE THEN YOU WOULDN'T END UP IN HEAVEN?

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I wish I was not such a coward and do it already.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

"He who sheds the blood of man,... by man shall his blood be shed" biblical quote. I just stumbled onto this site, kind of looking for answers... why do people take hurt into them and then want to inflict the wrath of it upon themselves? I hate to say it, but the author of 'take them with you' and undoubtedly some of the other posts on here has a valid point. People are not sponge machines intended to absorb pain and disappear. If you feel that taking your life is the only recourse you have against a lifetime of suffering, that is your right, but why not make it mean something? We have a responsibility, having the gift of free will, to fight for things we believe in. The terrorists don't cry about their problems and die silently in a garage somewhere.. I certainly don't agree with them, but at least they show some balls and take it out on someone they feel deserves it... Most of the posts on here list money as a key reason for wanting to die, usually the lack of being able to provide for a loved one... Once again, 'take them with you' guy is right- corporate america took your money. Corporate America took your dreams. Corporate America is witholding cures for many diseases because of PROFITS. So next time you want to hurt somebody, think about hurting somebody that deserves hurting.

2]

Anonymous

Just make sure you focus when taking somebody with you. "Corporate America" is not specific, but if you are confident in your ability to identify someone responsible for withholding cures, then by all means!

Inglorious Basterds is a great movie.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I am alone now after a 20 year failed marriage and an abusive relationship afterwards. Love does not exhist, only the love of parent and child. I no longer believe in happy ever afters. I'm a good loyal Christian woman, and even though everyone tells me how I would make someone a good wife, no one seems to want me. I find myself hating my parents and all the men who have let me down. I stay depressed all of the time. Some days I just take some pills and drink some wine, just so I can numb the pain enough to go to sleep. I am very afraid I will end up committing suicide at some point, but what do you do when you are totally alone and you hurt so bad because no one cares? Sounds selfish, but everyone needs someone to love. No one but my two kids love me. They are grown now, so...

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I am a terrible father and husband. I'm not abusive but my wife makes it very clear that I am not good at either of these things. I've never cheated but she has. I've never hit my children out of anger, but she has. I work a terrible degrading job so that I can provide for them. I am distant from my family as I do not feel like belong. Now she has found another place to live with another man. I rent in a family community so now that my family won't b living here I will not b allowed to live here. I hate every little detail of my life. I don't want to live like this for the next 40 yrs. My children are young enough that they won't remember me if I go now. Would it be selfish of me to take this exit? I leave behind no one that cares. I feel that I would be making the right decision.

2]

Anonymous

I don't know you but I must say I don't believe your a terrible husband or father. It sounds like your wife is. But I know the feeling of hateing your life and it is selfish but I don't believe that makes it wrong. I believe some of us are just ment for shorter times on earth and if heaven is so good as they say can it be so wrong to want to be there already

Give your kids the chance to know what a good man you are! And that good people do exist in this world. Give yourself the chance to enjoy all the happiness they will bring into your life!

I similarly know how you feel mate, I have a baby boy with my piece of shit wife and I feel if I were to end it now at least he would not remember, I don't feel any connection to him because he's half her anyway, I mean shit I used to want to die when I was younger because I suffered terrible depression but I am over that now and I want to die because my selfish souless bitch of a wife has fucked my life up so bad and driven so many people that I cared for away that I am just so alone and feel so unloved now and simply don't have the strength left any more to leave and fight for my life I have just given up on myself and can't see a way out and this depression I feel now is from my life, not just from my head for no good reason like when I was a teenager - which ironically is why I feel i let my life get to this point. Sorry for that turning into a bit of a rant.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I am 22 year's old from sweden. I'm a virgin I never been kissed nor

hugged by a girl. I never learned about love in my family only about rejection. I have never heard the phrase "I love you" in real life only in TV. I'm not good looking and I have a pizza face as you american would say. I have no close friends to talk to.

I guess this life was not ment to be.

On my 20th birthday I said to myself I wait until I'm 30 before killing myself. But now I let myself go and now I over weight aswell. Still got that pizza face. Have had 6 years now.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I am nearly forty. All my relationships have failed so far.

The only partner I feel ever loved me for me killed himself.

Lucky bastard.

I am alienating all of my friends. I failed professionally.

Nothing feels right.

I just want to be gone but am scared of the pain.

I held on till now but not long before I find the courage.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

when I was a child, I threatened to "eat myself to death". For that my parents put me in the state hospital. Only because of that am I still alive today. I am now 55 years old and I've had enough. I am as ever, alone. I am disabeled and weigh 550 lbs. My threat is coming true, I just didn't know it would take 50 years. It's not happening fast enough, I am just wasting space and resources. I want OUT.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I have people that love me I think.. my boyfriend and I have been together 3 years as of the 10th. and well I guess for me love is not enough... My reality is so blury, no one knows me and I don't want them to. this world makes me sick.. it feels so fake to me, like I'm in a dream. I want to die so badly. I'm tired so very tired of the sadness. I feel as if I'm screaming out someone see me see how bad I'm hurting! But they don't no one does.. I'm ready for my death.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Im a 14 year old girl who lives in a house with 2 disturbed brothers, a selfish bitchy sister, a screaming father and a loving mother. All of them piss me off in a way. I hate people. At school Im the loner. I havent had a friend in school since the 5th grade. Im going into Highschool this year and I am so afraid. I have just been escaping reality by being on the computer 24/7 on a virtual social game where you can talk to little avatars who are real people. That has been my social life since the 5th grade. I have e-dated a guy I met over the internet and I fell in love. We were both in love with eachother and I found out he cheated on me with a girl he knows in real life. I know I should move on but I cant. We still text sometimes but it gets real dull. And I have ugly teeth, ugly hair, and Im overweight. So I just feel like putting an end to my life and having suicidal thoughts is a daily thing. Im just trying to find the painless way out. Even though I know the consequences. On my suicidal note Im going to ask for people to not know about my death. Like people from school, I dont want them to know. I just want them to lie and say I moved or something. Nobody at school would even notice anyway. I fucking hate people and find no purpose in life, even though I am probably the smartest girl in my grade. I also lean more to the athiest side.

2]

Anonymous

Oh and by the way, Ive never had a boyfriend in real life.

Your only 14 give it time things change once puberty is over your head clears and it doesn't suck as bad I only say this cuz I've been in your shoes once

I was 12-13 when I thought about suicide the first time and now I am 22 and still thinking about it regularly.

The world are gruesome and cold throughout your entire life. The point is to find the small things in life.

I found those small things well there was two thing watch as many TV-series as possible and play as much computer or video games as you possible can.

I played 10 hours a day from 13-19

when I wasn't in school. I hate to have free time to think because it is the emptiness the suicide thoughts popup.

Now the games nor TV-shows not full-filling me. So long overdue I think it is time water intoxication sounds the easiest way. Read on a newsite that one 12year old girl drank herself to death with water (a dumb pokergame) it sounds so dam easy.

Drink drink drink drink glass after glass

My sister is skitzo.

My mom has border line personality.

Im 16.

My best friend told me she thinks it would be cool to kill someone.

I HATE EVERYONE.

except my bestfriend and family (but i hate them too kinda)

I was date raped when i was 14 by a 19 year old guy.

And my uncle sexually molested me when i was 5 years old.

I think my best friend might be a sociopath.

I like cats so that makes me a freak.

People tell me im pretty but I dont believe them.

Im crippleingly shy.

I think some people think im retarded because of how quiet i get around new people.

My mom had me arrested for useing self defense against her.

So ive spent a total of 5 months in juvinall hall, everyday i would just think about killing myself.

No one will ever love me because i push people away.

I can never have a boyfriend because i dont ever want to be touched in a sexual way.

I huff dust-off to get high, even though it makes me vomit.

I feel like im surrounded by idiots.

I want to slit my wrists.

Up the river.

I want to watch myself slowly die.

I think ill write a suicide poem.

^^^

Knowing all this.

Why do i even deserve to live?

[*]

http://img2.blogblog...b36-rounded.png

2]

This comment has been removed by the author.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I lost my children & mother within a matter of months. I didn't deserve to be a mom myself...I sucked at it. I believe that what happened during the process of losing custody of my girls really effected her & caused her stress & her death. I just act as though everything is fine & I refuse to talk to anyone (including my shrink who offered to see me pro bono). That all happened in 2010, & I can't seem to find a better solution than suicide. I am constantly wishing that I don't wake up or trying to find a way to end my life. I don't have anything to live for. As soon as I can find a garage I can do what I've been thinking about, carbon monoxide poisoning. Just like nodding off & sleeping.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I'm sick of tv video games n writing because in the end I'm still lonely broke and unhappy. Simply being alive and not living is nothing to be thankful for. By the way, things suck a hell of a lot more now that I'm 20. Life was less lonely when I was in school. I'm enrolled in college and live with my parents but I am unhappy. I don't want to be unhappy therefore I don't want to live. What could I have done wrong while I was nonexistent to deserve life? If I don't remember being non-existent I'm fairly certain I won't have a single thought or emotion when I die and no longer exist. Sounds DAMN peaceful! My next few seconds aren't guaranteed anyway. I don't like working to hard just to be alone.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Beat this:i live in Greece wich they still have millitary conscription in the standards of Junta and if you dont go they put you in jail and you have to pay 6000€ at least in the tax office and the hunt you for a lifetime if you live here!!People here are really bricks and they say yes to every desicion the corrupt goverment takes.The tv and papers hide the suicides that people commit in the millitary camps and they try to make you feel proud because some dudes thousand years ago lived where we live and they steal money from behing from the funds of country for a quick example read that(ex minister of defence of Greece):

[*]

http://img2.blogblog...b36-rounded.png

2]

hi...this is varnit..i know this method and tried it..i dnt know why i got saved but i know it surely kills.try zolpidem 10mg tab..i took 30 of it and nearly died but fuck my family saved me..now m just waiting for the last time and this time i'll end up everything.

[*]

2]

jon

We live in a society where nothing is structered in a moral or ethical manner, nor ever has been,we are all in the same boat, the difference is that we see this and it causes us distress, to be abandoned after we no longer serve anothers purpose, but I saw a documentary on Ayn Rand the other night and she was right, Atlas is Shrugged, and it is all evident everytime we turn on the news, so fuck all those people that make our lives miserable, do it back to them 10,000 times more, then maybe they will realize what they have done to us.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

life is pointless, all we do is suffer and reproduce. life is a waste.

• http://img2.blogblog...b36-rounded.png

I'm not going to write a novel. But reading through some of these posts; it seems like:

1. People are alone because they need to feel loved or wanted.

It's not that others may not love you, they have no concept of love for themselves. Your friends/family/spouse/exspouse are all humans. Trouble with today's society is that people are taught that thriving on negativity yields power.

I recently met a girl like that and basically told her to f*** off. It felt wonderful.

2. I disagree with the theory of evolution. The bankers, politicians, the useless rich and a bunch of self loathing narcissists disprove the theory of evolution. There is a power that has been kind enough to allow them to exist.

3. For those with chronic illness, please stop eating processed foods and watch out for those poly-saturated oils. If you're wanting out of your life, I won't bear judgement against you or tell you how to be. But until then, it costs no money to get all of the processed garbage out of your food. There's no insurance copay, no high deductible, no expensive doctor visits and NO SIDE EFFECTS. If it doesn't work, you're not adversely affected.

4. For those who had their primary residence foreclosed on, you have a legit case against the banks.

5. If you suffered innocently, if you were victimized- why do you deserve to go through any more pain?

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I agree with most....i have done bad things , cant take my life since i was 12....can't wait to die.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I just want a gun right here and now, just to blow my head in front of that damn woman just so she can see all the pain she caused me.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

What's the point of living any more.? I have no fight left in me. Only pain and pain won't stop. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I used to feel my future is so bright but as the days pass, I feel that was, just a dream. I don't have the motivation to keep trying. all my efforts were for nothing . Im afraid to end my, life bc I know I, might be forfeiting my salvation but God knows, everything so hopefully, He will be merciful.

May God be with all, of us and have mercy on our souls and forgive us.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

just go outside once every day, lay down on some grass and look up at the sky. try thinking of OTHER people for a change and not about YOURSELF and YOUR life. think about terminally ill people who would LOVE to swap places with you. i think that makes ever one of you pretty damn worth a LOT. forget god, religion, whatever. forget the idiots that hurt you. don't end what others envy.

2]

Anonymous

Hey believe me I bet there is not a single person on here that wouldn't want to swap places with a terminally ill person, they are the ones that want to live not us, that doesn't mean we should feel 'grateful' for being forced into this shitty existence or feel bad that we have a choice to live or die but they don't. I don't mean to put you down but you obviously don't know how it feels to have lost the will to live like many of us here.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I've never killed anyone, never stole, never spent time in jail, never did drugs or alcohol, but I am a failure at life. I am a highly educated person, a PhD, but I made some terrible choices in life and worked at jobs that only needed a HS education. Everything that I've ever accomplished has been taken from me or I've thrown it because of bad choices.

I became a believer in Jesus in 1993 and was well versed in Scripture. I even assisted a pastor with a small congregation that met in his home. I never had a loving relationship with my parents so really didn't know what love was. My father verbally and emotionally abused me, emphasizing my weaknesses and then criticizing them. He had a chip on his shoulder against me from when I was four until the day he died.

I was always the odd person at school and the subject of ridicule and bullying. When I became a believer, I thought I finally and truly knew what love was; God was love.

After a while, I started to read between the lines in Scripture and I came to the conclusion that maybe God is not really love, that he was a trickster and a liar and blamed everyone else so he could appear as white as snow and holy.

For four years, I have been unable to work due to a medical condition in my feet. To keep occupied, I started a business from my home. It failed, terribly, not so much because of the economy but, because everything I've done turns to sh*t. Why should a business be different?

My house is paid for. My car is paid for. My wife and I don't have any children; it's just the two of us. I have a distrust of people, so I have withdrawn from being sociable even though I'm a personable person; my wife having no choice but to withdraw with me.

Now, I have 2-3 months worth of savings left after being in denial about my business failure. It failed three years ago!! Why was I propping it up to get to this point??

I have thought about suicide in the past, have done some searches online, but have never tried it. My wife wants to move to her native Colombia and rent our house out to tenants. I simply want her to walk away from the house as I will walk away to kill myself. If I wasn't married, I would have done it already. My poor wife. I feel so sorry for her and for dragging her into this situation; maybe, even for marrying her.

I just want to die, stand before God hoping he'll show me what I was really supposed to do in life, then get sent to Hell for eternity.

2]

Anonymous

If according to you god is a trickster, why at all do you want to eventually stand before him? He might again trick you to believe that the fucking life is just and you are about to face good times which will never ever come because fucking god is a fucking liar. Trust me, there is no bloody god else, how could some people be hurt so much despite the fact that they have never in their life learned to hate someone, never in life have they did anything wrong to offend people? God is a fucking myth religion is a fucking lie. And mister, if you are so fucking failure, you better your life instead being a pussy. Everyone willing to die has a reason to die and so do I but I don't really believe in ending life crying and crying. My last wish is to fuck at least 10 girls and then die. And yes, your words actually made me think that you want to live and since you are PhD (peanuts highly damaged), bloody go and fucking find some jobs on freelancing websites instead of fingering your own arse and cursing yourself! If you can't, buy yourself some C4 using your leftover saving and blow your kidneys and liver and lungs and heart and stomach and intestines and balls out!

I want to die to too but I am not really a confused soul like you. I stopped believing because:

Be"LIE"ve - the word LIE lays right at the heart of the word believe.

Any girl from Kolkata, India willing to have sex before dying? contact me at my fucking email:

[*]

2]

Anonymous

my wife(19) died when giving birth to twins, my son (3) fell down the stairs and died. my daugther(4) got run over by my neighbour because my mother was watching her, and she taugth that i was coming home from work, so se rann out to the drive way to say hi to dad, but it wasnt me, she ran out in the god damn road it`s all my fault.. i want to meet them again, i can`t live whitout them. no man shuld live trough that. no one deservegs that fate.Im 25 years old god damnit. i have bad english, but i don`t care. Where there is life there is hope, but thats a lie i guess..All my friend left and refused to talk to me, they said i was better off dead, they said it was my fault they where dead. i have no one, and now i see people struggle just like me, i know i don`t deserve an answer.. but please tell me is there hope? is there a new way out? i want to go painless if im gonna die, so please please tell me.. i dont have the strength anymore

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Sleeping pills it will be, thanks for your assistance

[*]

2]

Anonymous

These words are my motto:

Act on your impulse,

swallow the bottle,

cut a little deeper,

put the gun to your chest...

My words are your words.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

i just slashed my wrist and it hurts soooooo much..... i'm starting to regret it but what the hell right!!! bye!!!!

[*]

2]

Anonymous

i lost my kids, i have no home, and I'm in debt to my eyeballs. i always end up with men who never want to work and use me for everything. i have a college education, yet i have no job. i suffer from nerve damage so im always in pain. i lost over two hundred pounds yet have tons of extra skin reminding myself how ugly i am. i cant find work because there are no jobs here. i currently live with some guy whom i wish would jump off a bridge bc he treats me like I'm 12 when I'm 30. I've attempted overdose but was rushed into emergency from my first husband. i wish he would of let me die bc I'm sick of the pain, i want all the hurting to stop

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I definitely have clinical depression. I saw a therapist who saw me for over a year before she said "You're DEPRESSED??". I thought WTF? Why would I be here pouring my heart out for $150 an hour? She sent me to a Dr. to get SSRIs. Paxil seemed to help and then I reached a point where it had deadened me so much I lost all my artistic creativity and felt literally like a shell. The sun NEVER felt warm. Flowers never smelled sweet. It was like a blanket had been thrown over my head. So, I quit them cold turkey. Now, I just walk around feeling depressed, sad and anxious. I was married but have been single many years. Most people I know are in relationships. My neices and nephews were very close when they were younger but they've grown up and moved on in their own lives. We get together when we can but it isn't often. I got scapegoated at the office - literally the big boss picked me to blame for something that I had NEVER touched, NEVER been involved with. Because she was going to look horrible unless she found someone she could blame and punish to take the heat off. When that happened, I'd just finished a year of cancer treatment and recovery time. It's been one thing after another. I'm attractive, creative, fun to be around...but, inside I feel like SHIT about 95% of the time. I used to ocassionally think about suicide. Now, in middle age, I think of it daily. I'd want to write a note that allowed by loved ones to feel free of guilt and to be peaceful as they could with it. But, I really don't see a great need to hang around. I'm very upset with our government and society in general. All the greed...the horrible schools, the off-shored jobs, the banking crooks who foreclosed on families but who never paid themselves for their damage to our economy. The child abuse and animal abuse. We still have whales in tiny tanks, elephants chained on cement, pigs in stalls no bigger than their bodies, cows walking on broken legs with grinding bones, kids with no shoes, jackets or food who cry themselves to sleep. And, over it all, the GD crooked bankers and oil companies...the powerful elite who don't give a crap about anything but themselves, the families and their fortunes. There will be NO change in this pattern. It is ENTRENCHED and it serves the people who made it. We don't live for ourselves. We live for them. I hope there's another life after this..another chance. But, I agree with others. THIS ONE SUCKS. Not only for me but for so many innocents all over the world ... suffering and starving as I type this. WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT? I tell you this much. I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE A FEW OUT WHEN I EXIT.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I just wish I could end it all but i have children to think about

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I have children also but they will be takin care of life is full of nothing but heartaches stress fights and struggles who wants to deal with life anymore 18 yrs of the shit I'm done its gonna happen I want away from here so bad its unreal its all building up and getting closer was scated to do it before but deffinally ready to go now

[*]

2]

Madeline

I hope there's no god.

I hope there's no afterlife.

And if there is a god, i dont want to meet him, he seems like an Asshole!

I don't understand how live can be so unfair.

When no one notices me, I wish they would.

When someone looks at me, i wish they wouldn't.

And when someone tells me they "love me" it just makes me feel like shit cause i cant possibly fathom why anyone could love me when i dont even love myself.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Ive beento Iraq and Afghanistan.... im starting life as an actual person. I dont wanna die but,...you know. No more putting myself out in front. No more big time war or hero stuff. Just me.. you all could have did what I did, in fact its easier that way...you go and you go as a hero.....you dont go and you come back and you fail, yoyre just some asshole.... after everything, Im just some asshole... thems the breaks. Hey, it was a hell of a ride.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I also want to end this miserable lif of mine. I am a lesbian that connot be one because of the bible. I stuggle with this identity crisis every second of everyday. I feel like a boy inside but im a girl outside. I cant change who i am n everyone says ill go to hell is i stay this way. I dont know how to be any different. I cant love who i want to love, and im tired of suffering..i wanna die

[*]

2]

Anonymous

John 3:16. Life is a test. Be positive. Hate feeds hate.

Positive energy attracts positive energy. I, too, think about suicide often because of poor choices I have made. Do something kind for yourself. It doesn't have to cost anything. You will learn to love yourself. It's easy to give up. It's hard to fight! I hope I helped even one of you.

Maybe you can help me, too.

John 3:16

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Not a day goes by that I don't want to die. I feel like a constant failure. Ad I know it sounds selfish but I have six kids and a husband of 13 years and I feel like I am always sacrificing for everyone but me. People constantly pulling and tugging at me from all directions and I feel like I am not myself anymore. I am looking at 5 prescription bottles debating ending it all right now. Hands shaking, tears flowing as I am writing this. I love my family, kids and husband but I know that everyone will be better off without me.....fuck it.....it's over. I'm sorry Jeremiah, Darryl, Sarah, Leah, Marcus, and Alexis, I love you so much. Bam, I pray u find someone else to make u happy.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

So you're a failure because you're not thinking about yourself? Sacrificing for your family isn't failure at all! Being selfish is failure.. That is how I am and that is why I want to kill myself. I'm selfish and have made wrong choices. God is there. But I'm not there for Him. I'm here for me.. And while it feels good I'm making myself even more unhappy. I'm glad a don't have kids.. If I did I think I'd think differently.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I'm middle aged, and nobody's ever told me they loved me. I've never even gotten a birthday card. I can't hold down a job, and everything i ever try to do winds up failing prematurely.

The only reason why I am still alive is cowardice. Nobody will miss me when I'm gone. Most people will probably be a little happy to hear the news.

Still, I've never been a very showy sort of person. I don,t like making a scene of things, and I certainly won't make a spectacle in death. If I can get hold of the right pills, I'll take them and a bottle of vodka with me up into the mountains. Nobody'll ever find my corpse. Hopefully, some wild animal will get a good meal out of me after I'm dead.then at least I will have done something useful.

The only problem is, the pills I want to use are so hard to get hold of.

[*]

2]

ELLIS

Urban legend. I tried CO poisoning, and it didn't work...

Pulled the car into a small enclosed garage and attached metal tubing (the kind used to vent a dryer) from the exhaust pipe into the back window. I thought I would eventually just fall asleep. Afterall, don't entire families accidentally die of this while sleeping in their beds like ALL THE TIME? Nope. Maybe it has something to do with lower emissions on newer cars?

What they don't tell you is that the car/enclosed space gets really freakin hot. So then I thought, "Ok. Old people die of heat stroke all the time. And babies and pets die when they get locked in a hot car. This could still work".

CLEARLY IT DID NOT WORK.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I failed my senior year in high school but still managed to make it to a decent univesity because of good past records. I slacked off in my first semester and under the stress of poor grades, I procrastinated on filling out financial aid info. I failed my first term and did not finish my payment, so my dad had to pay 10k out of his bank account to let me register for second term. I failed second term too and was kicked out of the university AND I owe the state $10,000. My dad doesn't know I owe anything for the second term and there's no way I could mention it after what he did for me on the first. We are lower middle class and I feel like absolute shit about everything. My dad expects me to register for another college asap but he has no idea how hard it is with a failed senior uear high school and a close to 0 college GPA. What hurt me is something he says now, "You're better off drinking poison and dying than telling me you couldnt register." He said those words to me 4-5 times now to which I responded "ok." I owe him so much for everything and I know I won't be able to fulfill his wishes so I am pretty much set on ending my life. I wont bring any of my friends into this because it's none of their business, I'm a useless piece of shit now in my family, I'm a college dropout $10,000 in debt. The only two reasons I had for living was the feeling I owed my dad for so much and wouldn't be able to pay him back if dead, and I absolutely love my little brother and would do anything to make him live a happy life. I would have loved to be there for him during his education and take him to the park and stuff and I am crying and my lips are shaking as I'm writing this.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

i am not interested in reasons to live or die, all i want is an answer please. What is the most painless death?...i imagine it's posion but it needs to be one i can buy online from the UK, many thanks

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I'm going for it. I have nothing left in this world.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Hey there. I'm young, very young. But I wish not to live. The way I see it, my future is absolutely trashed. I'm killing myself.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Pleas wait to see if tommorow is a better day. It happened to me.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

You have to remember that life is made out off problems if we wouldn't have them we would have no life.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

My first real attempt was CO in the car, tailpipe fed in through the window. This was foiled by my wif returning home early, and apparently dragging me out before calling an ambulance. As teh Ambo's liften me on th the stretcher, I see a vague image, my 7 yo daughter, look at me and ask "Daddy, why?"

Some years passed before my next attempt. Both kids now groen up, and my life once again in the gutter. Sufferring Depression, I am prescribed medication, Prozac, Neulactic & XANAX. I took around 1 1/2 of each of the latter, emptied my pockets and walked out the front door. At some stage I obviously collapsed in some culvert or similar, and was found by someone in the area who called an ambulance. After two to three days in intensive care, I come around to see my mother sitting next to the hospital bed, apparently having stayed there ever since she found out, refusing to leave my bedside. The same question was asked, "Why?" I left teh hospital feeling like I was on cloud nine, with not a care in the world, I imagine a side effect of at least one of the medications.

Another12 years has past, I no longer live in that country, having returned to the country of my birth, not voluntarily I can tell you, but thats another story. Once again, my life is in the gutter and I struggle on a daily basis to keep suicidal thoughts at bay. I have absolutely nothing in my life at the moment, no freinds, no support and no family. I am alone! I've also had enough, enough in that I can't suppress teh thoughts, the ideas, and the plans for an early death. I think at nearly 53, I have had a long enough life. Unfortunately the methods previously tried are no longer available to me, so I consider jumping in front or a train or a truck, but don't want thie driver of such to live his life with taking mine constantly on his mind. I consider a bridge into deep water; I don't swim well at all, likewise I have considered hanging myself from the railing of my balcony, but all of these methods scream to me that pain is extremely likely. I pray each night that I slip away in my sleep. I have been doing this now for over six months, and still I am no closer. I think this answers my question about there really being a god. If god loves us as we are told he does, then he would see my pain, and help me end it all. I have considered exit bags, but there are far too many reports that they fail, as our fight response takes over once we run short of oxygen, and tend to tear off the bad in our sleep.

So, what is the answer? Is there in fact an answer? How do I take my life in the most painless and non violent manner possible?

I wish life was like a light bulb. Smash the outside, and the inside dies forever.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I have become so tired of rebuilding my life, i am no longer willing or motivated to try again. I wasted 15 years taking care of my disabled parents (both of whom were very abusive when they were healthy) because i thought it was the right thing to do. I made decisions based on what was "right", made poor decisions about the future of my corporation, because i trusted my dad when he gave me advice, however his advice turned out to be motivated by his own selfishness. I have lost my business my house my family, my life (except for this pesky breathing thing, i don't seem able to shake) now the people i gave my life too are dead, and after destroying everything i tried to do my sister has rewritten my history so that i can't even take solice that anyone will even remember who i was before i became this worthless decrepid creaton.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

After reading these posts,I don't feel so alone.These people know my pain. Im just fucking miserable.I have a failed marraige after 20 years of being together,I have one daughter who resents me,and another who uses me for a free place to live.I lost my job,and Im about 3 months behind on my rent.Im to the point where I don't want to leave my house. I just want to hide from this asshole world.Im so lonely,dating is a joke.All I get are one night stands.I scare guys away because I guess they can sense that Im not quite all there in my head.I am bipolar and was diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder.I was severely abused as a child.So I guess Im good enough to fuck,but not perfect enough to love.Like alot of people,I want to die but don't want it to be painful.I tried to od once ,and got my stomach pumped and it wasn't a pleasant experience.I've been considering hanging myself,if it is painful,maybe it wouldn't be for long. I have nobody.My family treats me like a joke.I don't believe in God no more.Not after the shit I've been put through.I came in this world alone,lived a lonely life of nothing but hurt and confusion, and now Im going to leave this world alone as well.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Ive read most of ur comments. Im in my twenties..... I keep my thoughts locked in my head. Life just keeps beating me with a stick.....ive been like this for over ten years..... I cant find a way out. Im female and have kids.im single. I have a long story of shit. Yet tbose close to me would tell me to cop on and not feel sorry for myself. Or im a drama queen.... Im none of the above.... Im very very low and have mastered the art of pretending to people im happy and great.... But noone knows my head and whats going on inside. I want to die. I love my kids deeply but mayb theyd b better without me. Im useless cant do anything right.im ugly disgudting stupid list is endless.... I want to go

[*]

2]

curtis

I just turned 19 a couple days ago and I'm ready to give up. I can't seem to find love or hope anywhere, my parents don't care about me and don't seem to want to help me. I've told my dad about my suicidal thoughts, he just tells me I'm selfish. Today I told my dad that I hate him with all my heart. There is so many things in my life I wish I could fix but I just can't seem to do it, it seems like luck is never on my side. I was raped at a young age and I have nightmares about it everynight, I'm tired of waking up shaking covered in sweat. It feels like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I wish something, even just one good thing would happen in my life, but everything goes wrong for some reason. I use alcohol and drugs to try to cope, which further divides me from my parents, they don't understand my problem. I think about dying everyday but then I think about the possibility that things will get better one day, but they never ever do, I have second thoughts about killing myself like the possibility that there is no afterlife. I am severely underweight, I am poor, no women are attracted to me, and I am masochistic. I hope somebody reads this. This is my story. I don't know how much longer I will be on this earth, there is nothing left for me to lose really. -Curtis

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I'm not feeling so alone after reading all these stories. I actually cried for most of them just hearing about all this suffering. I don't have much faith in God because the idea that he would allow us to hurt so terribly doesn't make sense. A merciful God wouldn't allow his people to live in a world filled with pain. I'm 18 and feel like I have no purpose here. I've felt this way since I was 12 and just can't shake the feeling that there is no place for me in this world. I feel alone and useless and don't see any reason to further my suffering. Ever since I can remember my father has resented me. I think it's because my brother is constantly connected to an oxygen tank because he has a terrible case of cerebral palsy. My father wanted a boy and instead he got a son he can't even look at. My mother and I are often mentally abused by him and sometimes he comes home drunk to beat her. I want to leave my home so bad but don't want to leave her alone with him. I know she'd never leave him. I think if I were to put an end to my life she would realize what a monster he is. All my friends have turned out to be phony and my boyfriend of a year has started to verbally abuse me lately. I don't know why these things happen but it upsets me deeply. I'm thinking about ending it with a gun to the head but I'm afraid I'll mess up and do it wrong.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

My life is pathetic. unemployed and have no desire to continue just existing. I live with my husband but am in love with someone else. i left my husband and ran away with him. it was the only time i felt alive. after a while i realized i had to go back to my husband. things were good for a while but i miss my lover. i cannot go back to him. his heart belongs to someone else. i am on meds for depression but can barely get out of bed. rarely leave the house. rx overdose with alcohol and starting up the car in the garage. i have hope that my pain and heartache will be over soon. i am a loser who doesnt and refuses to listen to the BS that tomorrow will be better. it just gets worse each fucking day. hope is shit. we all die eventually. i am just taking control of when and how. doing it my way. husband wont be home until tonite. finally .... Looking forward to no tomorrow.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

My life is pathetic. unemployed and have no desire to continue just existing. I live with my husband but am in love with someone else. i left my husband and ran away with him. it was the only time i felt alive. after a while i realized i had to go back to my husband. things were good for a while but i miss my lover. i cannot go back to him. his heart belongs to someone else. i am on meds for depression but can barely get out of bed. rarely leave the house. rx overdose with alcohol and starting up the car in the garage. i have hope that my pain and heartache will be over soon. i am a loser who doesnt and refuses to listen to the BS that tomorrow will be better. it just gets worse each fucking day. hope is shit. we all die eventually. i am just taking control of when and how. doing it my way. husband wont be home until tonite. finally .... Looking forward to no tomorrow.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I've had enough too, summing up I'm glad I see the good times, so today is now, easiest option eludes me - I believe I did my best - Are you living with someone with depression, their family already committing suicide by hanging, I can't help anymore - I've tried, let's all meet on the ledge. A leopard never changes it's spots. It's not all the same for everyone, this is just my Take.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Nobody cares for me anymore, im always made fun of and I cant stand it, my mom doesnt think im gunna graduate school cause I dont get A's and B's all the time, I try my hardest but I still cant get it and then people just tell me im dumb lazy and worthless because I cant do things others can, even my teacher called me worthless, I can only talk to one person about my feelings and its my best friend cause she feels the same way, if I told my mom she would laugh and say I need to get over it, id love to see her face if she ever found out I killed myself, I need to start a new life now

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I really wish it were that easy. I've done all I could to be happy, but I'm sick of pretending, nothing will ever go right, so I don't want to waste anymore time, i'm done with life.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I'm too much of a weakling to do it, myself...but I have been toying with the idea of gassing myself with CO2. That works (I've passed out on it after two huff before), and I hope I can find a good enough excuse to do it lol

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I don't really hate myself just no one has every really liked me that much, in my mid 30s life has little meaning, the people you love don't love you back but at the same time use you when it is convenient to them. I despise the image I am forced to accept but am terrified of the finality of death. I don't know what else to do, but keep on going, for no reason.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I'm so sick of being rejected and made to feel so fucking useless. I'm one of the nicest people you will ever meet and yet I'm constantly getting rejected...I'm done with this life. For real

[*]

2]

Anonymous

About a year ago I started thinking about what my purpose is in life, as a human being in this universe... I found none and the depression started to form, but then I fell in love and I finally found purpose again. For months she was the only thing that made me feel like I had a purpose, I felt happy. But because of my fear and despair of losing her I did stupid things, and now I have lost her forever. Ironicly, by my own hand. Now i'm worse then before and I only care about finding a painless way to die. If anyone has any suggestions then please tell me. Thanks.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I am paralyzed on my left side and cant even control my bodily functions chrissakes. I am kept alive to spite my shitty life that i want so desperately to end ive attampted suicide far as i could count but failed every single time ive attempted either pussying or method being ineffective. having no accsess to firearms lethal drugs or money to get trip to switzerland to get a appointmen with dignitas or hire somone guts enough to kill me.

life isnt worth living if it only beats everliving shit out of you

my life doesnt have any content in it

[*]

2]

Anonymous

any suggestions on how to off myself with common household materials quickly and surely so no-one could rescue me ill be far gone when they bring down the jammed doors email me at [email protected]

Samaritans and any attempts to persuade me will be ignored, i just cant take this paralyzed husk of a body/prison anymore

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Misery loves company and I think we are all still alive to read these comments because of it. Feeling alone, whether we truly are, or not, is the driving factor in most of the pain in these quotes. It's interesting that it almost seems 50/50 male and female posts. I figured men would be more inclined to be looking for the easy way out. No offense ladies, but it is easier for you to find company and companionship than it is for a man who has lost everything. We are here because we are intelligent beings in a cruel world. All of us looking for a painless way to get away from it all, but none of know any dead people that can guarantee at some point there is not extreme pain and further torment. I don't know if I believe in God or not, but I am freaking scared to find out. We all are or we would not be researching and end up at this blog. We cannot comprehend nothingness if that is really all there is, and we cannot be certain of hell, heaven, reincarnation, wtf ever. It seems to me as though what we should do is get together and share our misery with each other. Besides the lonliness what has us all ready to say to hell with it? It the matrix of controls put in place on this world so that the few benefit off the misery of the many. A guy who can't find the perfect mate; how can most guys ever find the kind of women we are sold to lust after in the media. A woman in an unhappy marriage or relationship or alone with her cats; guess what? Life is not like the romantic comedies and fairy tale love stories. Broke, jobless; most of us are, or in an illusionary world of debt and slavery to fit the images of materialism we have been brainwashed into believing are our dreams and pathway to happiness. In physical pain? The corporate fascists want you that way. There is profit in pain. I want die every damn day, just like the rest of you. I came here to research how to off myself and just get it over with, and instead it just brought out the fight the powers that be in me. I have my sob story. Wife left me, cheated on me, took my only son, I went batshit, lost my job, lost everything in the divorce even custody and normal visitation. And I was the victim. The good person playing the game. Working hard, going into debt for the American dream, faithful husband, in what I thought was a loving marriage with more sex than normal marriages, and most importantly a great father. A better one than the one who fathered me. Never abusive to either her or my son, not even the slightest, but I am abused each day I wake up alive. However, for whatever freaking reason knowing I am not the only one gives me the drive to carry on. Hope the Mayans had some higher power guiding their knowledge and shit changes on this planet, for better or worse on December 21st of this year. About 4 months from now we will know. So anybody reading this hold for 4 more months and if nothing changes, I am there with you. Mass voluntary suicides of epic proportion. Until then, lets make some connections. Party it up, kill the pain, date, make friends whatever. None of us has bothered to offer up a way to meet. May I suggest trueacceptance.com? Give it 4 months. Surely if we stay miserable and nothing changes then we can come up with the ultimate painless way out of this world as a group. Sleeping pills and and a hose from the exaust pipe into the car might be it, but let's hold on. I would venture to bet there is probably some scientific research out there we can gather as a group to make, break, or plan a way out of this world. Look for rollercoasterphoenix on true acceptance. That is me. Keeps us anonymous, but puts a face with the words.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Im the most different suicidal person out all y'all. I don't give a fuck whether a "god" exist or not so it don't make no difference to me. I would never kill myself over a bitch cuz I've had plent pussy in my life and ain't no pussy good enough to die over. I don't even know what the fuck love is, I don't know y u mothafuckas keep cryin bout love

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I dont give a fuck about bein alone, I don't give a fuck about none of this stupid ass shit majority of u mothafuckas is bitching about. I think about suicide, but I'd never do it, cuz when u die u prolly gone be reincarnated all over again as some other life form anyway and ya life fuck around and be more miserable than what it is right now

[*]

2]

Anonymous

We need to fuckin legalize weed, and ppl wouldn't be so suicidal. I hate this fuckin world we live in. I can't wait til I die and I'm reborn in the future where I can smoke weed without it bein a fuckin crime, I can't stand fuckin religious people always imposing they fuckin morals on society and all our fuckin laws revolve around the fuckin bible I don't give a fuck about no heaven if I'm livin in hell now, why I aint got the freedom to smoke weed or pay for pussy legal cuz I don't give a fuck about you hoes, all I want is your pussy, I rather just pay for the shit then waste my time takin u out Onna fuckin date

[*]

2]

Anonymous

We live in a fucked up ass world. This shit like a bunch of neanderthals on a geicko commercial. When is we gone fuckin evolve as a species and make this piece of shit called earth more hospitable. Shouldnt nobody be dying of famine when we got the technology to clone animals. We already clone plants so whats the fuckin difference? What the fuck we payin for energy for when we gotta fuckin big ass sun in the sky and we can use its solar energy for free?

[*]

2]

Anonymous

We live in a sick ass world. It's like a over 100 billion galaxiies in the universe, and over a trillion planets, and I gotta be stuck on the stupid rock called earth with u fuckin jesus warriors and u fuckin mohammed warriors, this gotta be fuckin hell

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I would of been better off bein born a fuckin German Shepard, alotta people make me shit, I wish a fuckin asteroid come and hit this pieace of shit and evolution can start all over again

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I wake up every day wishing I hadn't. When I think about ending myself I start to cry and think, well maybe that means I wouldn't go through with it, but the thoughts keep coming. I have never been low before. I have tried to reach out for help and people just tell me that I will get a job soon, or I will be back on my feet in no time. The only thing keeping me from putting my shotgun in my mouth is knowing that my kids will find me and they will have to explain that their piece of shit mother killed herself. I stare at the gun wishing that one day I will be strong enough to just pull the trigger.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I think about killing myself everyday. I've done a lot of research and I'm finally finishing up on my plan. I'll pass by and say goodbye when I start to execute.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

God loves you so much He sent His Son Jesus to die for you. And if you were the only person in the world, He still would have done it for you.

• http://img2.blogblog...b36-rounded.png

So why are the Christians not housing people that foreclosed?

I used to work in the finance sector- realtors and bankers robbed them.

All the church does is lobby for tax breaks.

Didn't the Bible teach us not to steal? Didn't Jesus hate false weights and scales?

What is your problem?

Why don't you take your patronizing ass where it belongs if you're really a God fearing Christian?

[*]

2]

Anonymous

quit whining and do it i came here to find a painless way and look at all the feel sorry for me stories get over yourself!!! we are either gods ourselves living this life to test ourselfes or are energy from the universe as a god making up this story to tyest ourselves or just some organic peice of shit that all conciuosness dies when we do we are here to serve those who need love money and power i choose not to so i am checking out its all me no matter what i choose freedom

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I mite join a cult so we can all kill ourselves 2gether. Anybody know of a good Texas (preferably north texas) cult? The apocolypse is rite around the corner, so most of us r gonna die anyways. Mite as well get a leg up on the masses.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Why is it so hard? My family acts like they care about me but i know them and they really dont. The most that happens is that they get mad and start threatening me. I think the saddest part is that Im only 13 years old and thinking like this. Should i do it?

[*]

2]

Anonymous

wait if ur 13. things change incredibly in the next 5 years. i promise. 13 is a hormonal nightmare.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

ur only 13 once. death is 4ever. wait till ur an adult n u will hav legitimate pain n u'll know n feel a helluva lot more. please wait.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Life is bullshit and to every one saying god loves you shove it up your ass no one wants to hear it if god loved me why would he have let my house burn down when I was 4 years old killing two of my sisters and my best friend at that age do you have any idea how fucked up it is to see your sisters like that and watch as they are brought out like that and see one of them burned so bad you see one of their cheeks fall off or when your 7 and your 13 year old brother rapes you several times or puts your hand on a glowing hot stove or makes a game of beating the shit out of you on a daily basis being or getting diabetes at 9 and kids your age won't have anything to do with you cause they think they are going to catch it from you girles won't date you cause of it I was dumped in 10 min on a date when she saw me checking my blood fuck Iam 24 and have never had sex or been kissed they way I see it Iam just a waste of skin the only thing Iam good for is being a door Matt to people I bend over backwards to help people do they return the favor when I needed help fuck no Iam just to tired to give a shit anymore there's no fight left in me for this shit that's why I decided to finish it tonight going to wait till about 3:00 am go in my back yard and put my gun in my mouth and pull the trigger to all the rest of you it's time to nut up or shut up all good luck to the rest of you Iam done tonight

[*]

2]

DC

I have been depressed my entire life (my biological father and half brother committed suicide). I never took meds for it, but I've fought it and so far I'm still here (I'm in my mid-40's). I was doing OK, finally got a house and had been at my job for 9 years. My wife gets breast cancer, but she'll make it through. I pay the mortgage and the bills since my wife makes very little money. I got fired from my job a couple of weeks ago and I KNOW it will be impossible for me to get another job making nearly enough money to get by on. I am thinking about killing myself because my wife can collect on my life insurance policy (I've had the policy for over 3 years). I don't really want to die, it scares me...I want to live, but if I don't find a job fast, making enough money, we are going to lose everything and I can't let that happen.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

Oddly, I can see just about everyone I know in these posts. This is odd because I have been feeling very alone in a hideous world. But, I notice that after reading some of the feelings you all have shared I am not alone, in fact, it sounds like my friends and family - if they were brave enough to be so honest (OK, me too).

Wow, that's really amazing. What a horrid mess, and are we all contributing - I don't mean you, I mean me and everyone I know. I think I say more truth than anyone really wants to hear but I still play it safe - HUGELY. Anyway, we walk through the paces, play our parts and hate every flippin' minute. It's incredibly stressful and it's hard. I don't know how to stop or escape. I keep attempting to create a life without other people and fail miserably (I'm 55 and still haven't gotten it right). What is wrong with us, are we so flawed that all we can hope to achieve is a paltry fabrication of normalcy, forget any semblance of harmony or joy. Man, that's f--- up. That pisses me off more than anything. Who says we can't have rich, full, rewarding lives? I am sick of this, why the hell not? Jeeze Louise, there's something very wrong about this and I want to get to the bottom of it. It's, of course, hopeless and stupid but I've spent too much to just let them - it - whatever - the lies - win!!! No doubt life will beat me down yet again - see you next week on the ledge...

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I am seriously thinking of killing myself right now. Ive been thinking of the best way to do it. Now i have a knife with me. I dont know why im such a coward i cant do it but i really really want to... Ive been wishing to not wakeup one day. Ive been wishing for it for years. I seriously wanna die. My dadhates me even if i honestly feel ivebeen trying my best to please him. I wanna die! Could somebody please kill me now? Or give me advice.. What should i do to kill myself surely?

2]

Anonymous

You're not a coward, it's only logical that you're afraid to put a knife through your heart. I suggest that you poison yourself instead of stabbing yourself, because it will most likely be slow and painfull. But if you insist on using a knife, then I suggest you get drunk before you do it.

I'm not a bad person, I don't want you to die. But if you insist on dying, then I don't want it to be painfull. Best of luck friend.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I want to die. I want to die so badly. I feel like a fucking coward because I have not done it sooner and for putting it off for as long as I have. I am completely consumed by hate and have been since I have been a young child. I no longer want to be in pain. I no longer have any joy in my life. The constant agony is unbearable. I have been betrayed by those around me. I am an abject failure professionally, and after finishing law school have not been able to find employment yet. 7 fucking years of higher education, youth, and what could have been the best years of my life were wasted.

I have had cancer and survived it before age 25. I trust no family member of mine and have no one I consider to truly be my friend.

I suffered physical, sexual, and emotional abuse throughout my childhood. I had a moderate to severe learning disability that had went undiagnosed until my college years.

I had been falsely accused of a horrible crime (rape) as a youth and became isolated from everyone around me. Although never convicted, I have not been able to trust anyone since and have created a subconscious hatred of women. I find myself loving and hating women to a point that it scares me. I feel like I could snap at any moment and do not keep people around me including any type of woman relationship with the exception of an occasional prostitute. I don't drink anymore because I have come close to doing things I would have later regretted if I did on past occasions.

I need to take large doses of antidepressants to get out of bed in the morning. Even then, I still want to die.

I just want to inflict my pain on the world. Unleash my furor and go into a frenzy. I imagine that it would be some cathartic release similar to that first hit, and drip of really good blow. However, like much of my life - I imagine something better than what it really turns out to be. The disappointment is worse than the pain.

All I want to do is die and I feel that it is near but it just can't come soon enough.

Someone please help me.

2]

Anonymous

I have the same problem, I to don't want to live anymore and I to keep putting it off because i'm afraid.

I did some research and I think that the cleanest and least painfull way to do it is to take an overdose of alcohol or an overdose off coughing sirope. I most of all prefer to use a fire arm but in Belgium it's really hard to get. Jumping under a train or from a building is also a fast way but it makes a huge mess.

I'm sorry for you brother, and I wish none of us had to be in such agony that they had to come to this site, but I think that everyone has the right to end his/her life and if we can help each other by giving advice on a clean death than we should.

I hope you will find happiness before the end, but if not, then I hope that your end will be swift and painless.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I have no job, no friends, no family. While the world might be better off without me, I don't really think anyone would even notice that I'm gone...

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I wonder whether the author of this blog made it or not! If he did manage to get rid of this fucking world, he is a lucky bastard. I have been trying to embark on my final journey but failed every time. Someone help me please...It's so damn painful to live. Can't fight it anymore...Hey author, you dead? Please give me a hand from up there, I want to cross the line, now damned now...please. Someone please help me die, please!

[*]

2]

Anonymous

A close friend of mine committed suicide recently and I think about it but don't believe I will ever do it because of the pain I see it causing the family and loved ones. Suicide should only be a last resort for terminally ill people in unbearable pain. Otherwise it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Get help! If the first therapist you see doesn't understand or falls asleep find another therapist. People give up this gift of life way too easily.

We humans see reality through such a distorted lens. I used to think I was so sad because no one loved me until I realized that when I was a child I loved unconditionally, I didn't wait for someone to love me or worry whether I was loved or not....I just loved people and life. I appreciated a bird passing overhead or a flower blooming, all the little things in life which, as I aged, I began to take for granted.

Maybe we need to lower our expectations of life or ourselves, maybe we need to stop asking and start giving. Read books on your particular problem, talk to people, ask for help, seek spiritual guidance, write down how you feel, take a good hard look at your thought processes and what you may be unintentionally doing to exacerbate your unhappiness. Face your fears. Don't give up! There are people out there who care and want to help but you have to do the work to find them.

[*]

2]

Anonymous

:(
    whats fastest way out

[*]

2]

Anonymous

I'm so insanley sick of this idiotic belief that there's some asshole in the clouds looking down and judging. It's pure stupidity to blame, cry, beg, hate, or focus anything towards your so called "god"! People are ignorant enough to believe that god wrote any of the gazillion "bibles". Truth is, no one knows what happens when your dead. No one. Religion would have the ignorant masses believe that they know proof positive something you don't. It's all B.S. and this world is a garbage pile of ignorant cry babies blaming a fictitious god for this and that. Take some god damned responsibility for your lives and take a deep look at your choices and actions. If you want to die, I totally get that and think you should do what you believe needs to be done. We have all been lied to and manipulated by those scum bags in the Vatican that fund these asshole politicians and elitists that are laughing there ass's off at how easy it is to dictate the outcomes of our lives. Americans need to wake the fuck up and dismantle this government and religious tyrant that continually profits from our pain and suffering. The U.S. could be a Utopian dream if we all said enough is enough. You want death? Do so by taking out those government and religious fucks that really control the fate of your existence. The truth will set us free... And it's common knowledge that politicians and religious leaders are the biggest liars in existence. Let's change that! If I'm going to die, I want to make sure I die taking the sons of bitches that have forced me into this misery simply to make a profit. Wake up people!

[*]

2]

Anonymous

yea iv been a abandoned by both my parents i live with my grandmother who doesnt want to take care of me and is very unhappy herself.anyway iv tried cutting all the way up my arm but ppl stopped me from finishing. the problem was i texted everyone goodbye witch you dont want to do if you truly want to die cus itl make it harder. now i hate everything even more cus ppl know im a dark person and i have a scar to remind me that ppl think im crazy. it started with this girl over the summer this was like a dream girl compared to me but we were never truly together she had a bf and just wanted my dick on the side but she said "she loved me" lmao if only) so yea she cheated on her bf for a bit then just ignored me nomatter what for the longest time then out of the blue she hits me back up saying her bf didnt want her talking to me. so whatever i thought its my chance now cus that faggots going to college.wrong as always she was supposed to come over and now wont even answer me again its to the point where im honestly obsessed i cant get her out of my head im still crazy about her and she couldnt care less so i told her"im tired of trying just to be blown off get rid of my number" normally youd think to atleast get somekind of an answer but not me and the sad part is thats where the story of my love life ends. point of it is never fall in love because it simply does not exist its a state of conscience that only one needs to feel not both. and if your lucky enough to have that someone then i hate you. i would have taken my own life even if only to protect that one girl i loved and now i dont even know her. iv been thinking lately and even if i cant get a painless way out ill just chug bleach its not like ill live from that but im still scared

all those years i spent wasting my time at uni

mnd>post more>i cannot said the mind to the brain>why not?>it died last night eating a bigmac

.....petting a cat can lower peoples blood pressure.....often increase happiness.... and decrease stress.......

read that shit, most of those people are anonymous, they have no interest in telling lies.

Edited by bulls on parade

can you show me anything more honest?

cheer up,

here have a paddle pop

• Like 4

i still fail to see what your point is.

there's many aspects to human nature.

why would you post something like this?

sounds like me 4 years ago

^^ you don't feel anything reading it?

additionally, what would me feeling have any impact on what those people are going through?

what does each post express?

i'm unconcerned whether you feel your emotions affect anything, but do any of these people have an attachment to being seen as anything but what they to themselves really are?

can you show me anything more honest?

What ever that place is, it doesn't look like folks hang out there for long. Better off focusing on a hobby, like growing plants. You'll live longer.

• Like 2

Shit, that's not nice stuff. I can't truly imagine being depressed, though I've lived with a number of depressives.... how does it get to that stage?

Apparently anonymous 'prefers to use a fire arm' to kill him/herself.

I'm not sure how you build a preference for suicide methods -- unless you're a cat with 9 lives?

Beyond that, I see people expressing themselves over the raw, unadulterated absurdity of life with brutal honesty.

Or is there something more I'm missing?

Edited by SYNeR

think about those posts, but also think about what those posts + the comments here amount to

i would suggest instead of engaging in some self indulgent emotional .. you actually try to end the suffering of people whose lives you can actually have an effect on.

this thread is pointless,

• Like 4

it's not about erudition or making some pseudo-intellectual point. it broke my heart and gave me a tear to read that. i post it only in the hope that there may be a repetition of the state it produced in me within other people.

goodnight all ;)

I had an interest a little while ago about anonymous internet use - like online confession forums. So I did some research and spent some time looking at confessional websites. the majority of replies were quiet emotional (either real or attention seeking) I didn't come to any great understanding of anonymous confessions but I did come to believe we are all worse off emotionally for spending lots of time online. anyway - interesting and sad

• Like 2

a baww thread can be good to stir that deep well inside, i think qualia has the best advice though. don't dwell on all the darkness in the world, it will swallow you like so many others. work on the relationships and circumstances that are directly around you, little things, etc, help where you actually can, and if you feel like a baww thread, there might be better places to do it and they might do it in such a way to stir some different, more triumphant feelings :)

• Like 5