The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OpticalLight

Cat ate my loph >_<

I haven't started a topic in quite awhile....... but I have to bitch about the cat eating my baby loph!!!!

errrrghhhhhhh!!!! :ana:

Granted it was only tiny, probably only 1.5 cm in diameter; but it was cute :'(

The cat ate my baby!

......or else it dug it up, mauled it; and then hid it.

asshole cat.

okay lol / end rant

it could be mice or rats? they dig up plants in my greenhouse all the time..

sorry to hear... what was it you were saying about cats being the secret to happiness again? :)

it could be mice or rats? they dig up plants in my greenhouse all the time..

yep same here, they drag the plant away to somewhere safe have a couple of bites then give up ime.

sucks as the animals always seem to go for the choicest plants in the collection :)

I think Qualia's got the idea, just start Cheesing of your tits on super loph cat urine!

'Slap Chop' that puddy cat OpticalChatpie :wink:

:)

My cats love to fuck with my smaller cacti.

my mothers siamese likes eat little lophs grafted to pereskiopsis..i wonder if it ever gets those tiny spines in its mouth, as every time i touch peres i get a finger full of the tiny little pricks!....cats must love lophs, my mothers cats eyes go all haywire after it eats em..seen the cat have one green eye and one bright yellow eye after eating a loph!

You will be happy to know my guinea pigs escaped and are now wild guinea pigs. They have tripled in size, very good at hiding though I can always hear them sneaking up on me when I'm out in the garden. I'm afraid one day they will pluck up the courage to attack.

They eat everything I plant so I'm afraid I'm shortly going to have to take sever action.

Sell them into the underground beastial sex slave trade I'm thinking. I think hillbilly has room for two guinea pigs (literally).

^rofl

you da man ingog.

at a recent bbq ingog was heard to state in a firm yet supple tone..

"Look away children........theses pigs need to have sever action done ....to them"

after some insightful smoking and sucking, ingog decided upon a more humane outcome for his feral piggies..

"Yep, i've raised ya's and fed yer's and even looked after yous as one of mee own kinsfolk but now you must go with this man .He is nice but.......may god help you my little piggies!"

And with that, he handed the hessian bag over to Hillbilly and turned away. As the tears flowed down ingog's cheeks, he thought for a brief moment, that he should turn and wave but......no....that would be unbearable.

What was more unbearable, was the shrieks of demonic howls from Hillybilly as he burned away from the farm gates in his pimped f100.

sorry,how could i forget you going on and on ...................and fucking on about the strut modifications, engine mounts, exhaust...................post-4664-0-69961700-1349519563_thumb.jp

hillbillios s ride.jpg

hillbillios s ride.jpg

They eat everything I plant so I'm afraid I'm shortly going to have to take sever action.

Sell them into the underground beastial sex slave trade I'm thinking. I think hillbilly has room for two guinea pigs (literally).

You should buy them a block of hay to eat and build a nest out of. I also used to go to green grocers and ask for lettuce scraps, they'd give bags of them for free.

might work to deter them from eating other food :)