qwertyuiop

The Currency Revolution - With Bitcoin

257 posts in this topic

slide_1.jpg?5939826862048871210

Is anyone into Zero Fucks Given coins ?

6 people like this

I'd be interested in what people make of this ICO and the plan for the coins themselves: https://ico.presscoin.com/ There's a lot of fine words in their website, - talking about being transparent, asset-backed etc.,  but I'm deeply suspicious. 

2 people like this

Haven't heard of this ICO but It's not well rated on icobench, I'd personally stay away: https://icobench.com/ico/presscoin

Even if the project is the most amazing project ever keep in mind ICOs basically run on hype and marketing. If you see everyone talking about an ico, it could be a good one to get in and dump as soon as it hits an exchange. 

Unless you're looking at long term, then it could be a good idea to invest if you really strongly believe in the project, but even then it's risky and better wait to see how it does and what exchanges it gets listed on if you're going for the long term.

A friend of mine made 11x his investment in Electroneum a few days ago by dumping as soon as it hit the exchange. It has since dropped over half.

I remember seeing a lot of hype and shilling around it at the time of the electroneum ICO... Hell I even have the app on my phone from pondering if I should buy in to it or not and unfortunately didn't...

1 person likes this

Well I don't have much spare cash to gamble with, so any investment I make would be small, and probably long-term. Also, because I don't follow crytpocurrency & blockchain news very closely (at all), I had no idea there were so many ICO's happening. I shouldn't be surprised, but do feel that we are missing out. SABcoin anyone? :wink:

3 people like this

Hahaha SABcoin to the moon! Buy it to support the server costs and use it to trade plants & seeds with other members!

But yeah, everyone and their mother are trying to cash in on the ico craze, it's basically kickstarter but with more profits and no obligation to deliver lmao.

You got all types of people who have no clue about blockchain launching and or backing ico's these days it's hilarious. For example rappers (Ghosftace), boxers (Mayweather), actors (Jamie Foxx), basketball players (Dennis Rodman) and whores (Paris Hilton).

2 people like this

22 hours ago, Sallubrious said:

slide_1.jpg?5939826862048871210

Is anyone into Zero Fucks Given coins ?

yeah but jeez it cost me a fair few fucks to make a few fucks.. with .. a .. pretty Penny? :)