The Corroboree
nitrogen

Nitrogen´s Connoisseur hybrids - pics and seed giveaway

taratatzum-tzum tzum! I said this somewhere, here it comes, only here and now

seed givaway (nitrogen original seed)

PM me

europe prefered, US too no problem and anywhere

as sending to oz is both formally illegal and thus risky (could make and exception or two though)

its so nice having been here all these years

thank you all

I should and will give away these seed as a last(?) thank you

I havent decided the creterion to which I should send and why, so you could improvise... in yr PMz

you could as well write or think: ".... you cunt, you received them as a freebie , gifted with them, as an actual cactus grower, and actually didn't do anything with them !!! ...." well, you're right, only got a couple smallie ones.... from mostly one strain....

well thats why I am giving the rest of seed away, because this kind of seed should not be wasted on my hands and my lazy sowing style

OK I got a rule (by which you write to me and I decide If you get seed ) :

if there are 3 replies, and 1 is bold and enthousiastic and 2 are lukewarm

the enthousiastic guy get all the seed... lukewarms get nuthing...

people who are willing to further spread the seed / seedlings off it

to other people

will be definately prefered...

extras like zelly's ariocarpus seed I never sowed and generic (?) lophophora seed should be expected for those who get the seed packs

plus,

I know I am cunt

cunt is a word... hippies

real word / life warriors will never be afraid of words, because human life was and is still based on words...

• Like 2

Possibly. I just traded away the remainder of mine a few months ago.

i got 12 tpqc x tpm I'm saving for a rainy day :wink:

actually a long term project in measuring / testing seed viability, lol

I managed to graft a few TPMXN1 and only 1 SS02XLumberjackus, all the rest, including N1XTPQC, were eaten by doves.

tumblr_muf5zfJAIm1sg7c55o1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Berengar, those are amazing. Would love to add these to the hybrid section on trichocereus.net if that´s okay for you!

• Like 1

Thanks EG, sure, you can add them. I'll try to take some more and better pictures in the coming weeks.

Thanks Glaukus, I completely agree, it got the best of both worlds for sure! :)

• Like 1

send me some please, promise I wont feed my fish with them :innocent_n:

Edited by Ogun

I merged this thread with the 2015 thread! Couldnt really influence the timly order of the posts but I just gave it a look and it looks fine to me. If not, let me know. bye Eg

• Like 1

Looks Great EG, Fantastic job

• Like 1

Most of the crests and monstrose specimen (all TPMXN1) I have reverted to "normal" growth in these last 2 months.

This one still has a crested portion

post-6382-0-65518000-1445237249_thumb.jp

post-6382-0-65518000-1445237249_thumb.jpg

post-6382-0-65518000-1445237249_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

*whimper* *drool* Would be honoured to grow some!

Woah, that new list of seeds. Will they be available to the public? :o

• Like 2

Ok so I've sent the seeds out - will not be making up any other packages as it's been an enormous effort and the giveaway has been closed for awhile now.

However, some 55 SAB people are receiving seeds, and some 40 of those people are in Oz. They will also potentially be available through a couple other members of SAB - one of them is Zelly, who has a few of the crosses available as add-ons to orders of his seeds.. Down the road I may make provisions to have more of these seeds distributed through other members, but for now I'm just going to kick back :)

• Like 13

Woah, that new list of seeds. Will they be available to the public? :o

Some are, some probably not. (single fruits dont have many seeds to begin with)

Nitrogen left me with a bunch of seeds to distribute exclusively to sab members who buy some of my seeds.....

I've a fairly good supply of #1, #2, & #6, as well as two others not listed above Nitrogen produced this year, Psycho0 x LJ & Psycho0 x Sharxx Blue.

See this post for details........http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37101&p=517037

It is critically important you add your sab handle to the paypal form if you want any of Nitrogens seeds I have to distribute

first peek at seedings :wink:

post-3765-0-36282300-1446774326_thumb.jp

post-3765-0-85354700-1446774472_thumb.jp

post-3765-0-36282300-1446774326_thumb.jpg

post-3765-0-85354700-1446774472_thumb.jpg

post-3765-0-36282300-1446774326_thumb.jpg

post-3765-0-85354700-1446774472_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Ah, so there is hope!

Thanks for the reply Zelly.

Was already planning to order seeds from you again very soon, actually. You're the man.

Dang I guess I was one of the sketchy ones. I am amazed at how close you came to my actual last name, impressive :P

Thank you for the seeds, just arrived in the South. :) You are the man!

I also got the seeds today :). This new line of seeds is quite interesting. Most interested in the '' x TPM and Lumberjackus x Sharxx Blue and have like 8 Psycho0 x N1 seeds gonna sow together.

I know that flowering is determined by many factors; how long from seed does it take for a trichocereus to flower assuming no grafting? Would try planting in the ground as soon as large enough or using the largest container I can use. Sorry I know this is a bit off topic for this thread.

Looks like I got mine today too. Thanks! I cant wait to get them into some dirt.

I know that flowering is determined by many factors; how long from seed does it take for a trichocereus to flower assuming no grafting? Would try planting in the ground as soon as large enough or using the largest container I can use..

See my site for info on the flowering, seed grown Leyenda (BK0811.4) Edited by zelly
  • Like 2