The Corroboree
LikeAshesWeFade

Legal Weed: Is it really legal?

no go the fluoro! The unfluorinated compounds are much safer, and actually much nicer, given that the only reason the F is added is usually to confer greater CB1 affinity.

I'm starting to realise that I like CB2 agonism WAY more than CB1 agonism. Less schizophrenic and more mellow, plus less toxic. I might make a separate thread about this.

• Like 1

Thanks to our drug laws the average aussie consumer now has no idea what compound they may be utillising and because of lack of labeling few choices and little ability to be selective as regards being able to select for less harmful compounds.

• Like 2

Best to avoid them all by my estimation.

With the original(s) at least there is the benefit of the documentation of many generations of human experience and the opportunity to make informed decisions on this basis.

Way too late for that for many people.

Edited by Mycot
  • Like 1

Healthwise, I think some of the new gen4 and 5 are starting to look good. Adamantoyl moiety definitely better than cycloprop or napthyl. Take away the ones with F tags and you got yourself some alright chemicals, I say. Even newer quinolone moieties coming out are better than napthyl, At BL there was discussion that sticking an oxygen onto the naptha makes it healthier. I'm dying to hear of news from NZ: which chem is going to be tested first? And will it make the grade? I bet someone is pushing jwh018 but it would seem more sensible to push for something like AKB48

• Like 1

no idea of these new things, but i can confirm 018 has been used for years on individuals with no negative worse than normal weed, and zero negative sides if stopped, well, a few sleepless nights just like stopping nightly weed

of course im saying use not abuse!

nobody i know has had any withdrawals besides some restless nights, which is always a given with real weed, i bet theyd pass a piss test even, those that dont get the restless nights are just busy and dont realise imo

the advantage i see with the 018 is the much shorter half live, which means you dont need to factor 8hrs to function or wake up really tired and fooked, the 018, once your body has adjusted and learns to metabolise, 4hrs instead of 8 for weed

this tested individual also has not been significantly sick in a very very long time since switching from weed to 018

personally i dont need to see studies, i trust this real life evidence much more than studies done by people who have no idea about the subject, or how it affects your life, health, immune system, etc etc and thats the downfall with research, its conducted by silly academics who have zero knowledge on the subject and simply do the study as a formality for a phd or honours certificate, aka looks great on paper but does it have real life relevance,,, in my experience, no they dont know shit about what they taking about, all they have is some stats they skew for whoever paid for their scholarship

end rant, sad but true

• Like 1

personally i dont need to see studies, i trust this real life evidence much more than studies done by people who have no idea about the subject, or how it affects your life, health, immune system, etc etc and thats the downfall with research, its conducted by silly academics who have zero knowledge on the subject and simply do the study as a formality for a phd or honours certificate, aka looks great on paper but does it have real life relevance,,, in my experience, no they dont know shit about what they taking about, all they have is some stats they skew for whoever paid for their scholarship

end rant, sad but true

Wow, how willfully ignorant of you. What about long term usage?..

Your above quote could equally apply to cancer or basically ANYTHING. Why trust academics researching cancer / whatever if they've never had experience, etc etc?

They obviously don't know shit and their stats are skewed, they're all reptilian humanoids / evil Zionists / blah blah blah blah.

You do realise that clinical studies exist partially because anecdotal evidence / subjective experience don't tell shit? And how arrogant to suggest scientists 'have no idea' about the subject.

Fuck. The level of brain-dead on this forum just gets worse and worse at times.

Edited by SYNeR

C'mon SYNeR there's no need to make it personal.

Everyone has the right to an opinion.

Personally I won't touch synthetics - they just don't resonate with me like a sweet sativa that's grown in the earth does.

• Like 1

why you shouldn't smoke synthetics

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=36fb9b97b14a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this instance, the person doesn't know what's in the product, which is definitely a big no-no.

there's a massive difference between trying a lab grade substance of known purity and correct labeling, than some dodgy non-labeled, could contain anything synthetic.

My main concern with 018 is its non-water soluble, plastic like nature when sublimated/smoked.

First time I noticed it was when I tried the straight compound when it was legal, when smoked it formed a layer of plastic like residue on my teeth that had to be scrapped off.

After enough time and exposure the lungs get coated in what seems to be a layer of plastic like material that will not dissolve in body fluids, so stays in the lungs.

A friend who smoked a lot of the compound and then gave up said he had horrible amounts of phlegm in his lungs that lasted for some months.

The first time he stopped smoking it, after a couple of days of feeling tight chested he coughed and could feel the painful sensation of a thick sheet of phlegm peeling off the inside of his lungs, so much that it caused him to choke on it. He proceeded to cough up two full mouth fulls of phlegm that was so thick and tough it could be bitten in to pieces.

The following months he was woken nightly by the rattling in his lungs followed by mouthfuls of phlegm (nothing like the first lot though)
He says it seems to have subsided after about 3 months.

He said he has found some issues with WD's, very sweaty hands, anxiety, constipation but they can be tapered relatively easily over several days

• Like 1

i can see that would indeed be a serious negative effect, thanks for raising that point.

how was this person smoking it? and mixed with what as material to burn?

My main concern with 018 is its non-water soluble, plastic like nature when sublimated/smoked.

First time I noticed it was when I tried the straight compound when it was legal, when smoked it formed a layer of plastic like residue on my teeth that had to be scrapped off.

After enough time and exposure the lungs get coated in what seems to be a layer of plastic like material that will not dissolve in body fluids, so stays in the lungs.

A friend who smoked a lot of the compound and then gave up said he had horrible amounts of phlegm in his lungs that lasted for some months.

The first time he stopped smoking it, after a couple of days of feeling tight chested he coughed and could feel the painful sensation of a thick sheet of phlegm peeling off the inside of his lungs, so much that it caused him to choke on it. He proceeded to cough up two full mouth fulls of phlegm that was so thick and tough it could be bitten in to pieces.

The following months he was woken nightly by the rattling in his lungs followed by mouthfuls of phlegm (nothing like the first lot though)

He says it seems to have subsided after about 3 months.

He said he has found some issues with WD's, very sweaty hands, anxiety, constipation but they can be tapered relatively easily over several days

I wish someone would post this up on one of the "Incense Junkies" forums. They were the symptoms I had when I smoked the rubbish ages ago. All incenses produced the same effect for me regardless of compound. My Phlegm was black as I was smoking 100 cones a day and could cough up an entire mouth full.

I am playing international sport instead now :)

• Like 1