The Corroboree
mindperformer

Dimitri-plants

Some promising ayahuasca-analogous and other DiMiTri- and 5-MeO-Dimitri- plants and animals, but not all of them, because anyway Dimitri is everywhere:

More fotos and texts to all will follow...

Anadenanthera colubrina var. cebil

2l8afdz.jpg

Mimosa hostilis syn. tenuiflora

vdjtog.jpg

2e5tvro.jpg

2a7j310.jpg

and the rootbark:

th_469424644_Mimosahostilis_Wurzelrinde_122_124lo.JPG

Acacia phlebophylla

nbs0o5.jpg

3143uvm.jpg

Acacia simplex syn. simplicifolia

k48sja.jpg

2drysqt.jpg

2zg7qzs.jpg

Acacia acuminata

10r49k3.jpg

1z6qotz.jpg

Diplopterys cabrerana

2rxfozp.jpg

Psychotria viridis

2vrzpfm.jpg

Psychotria alba

30212ll.jpg

Desmanthus illinoensis

xp61c1.jpg

Mucuna pruriens

op08lf.jpg

Phalaris arundinacea

2u7axhl.jpg

Phalaris aquatica

2itrbjk.jpg

Phalaris brachystachys

2hhngr9.jpg

Virola calophylla

th_469326348_Virolacalophylla_Rinde_122_796lo.JPG

Petalostylis cassiodies syn. labicheoides

rwjgpx.jpg

Delosperma cooperi

delospermacooperi4.jpg

Desmodium gyrans syn. Codariocalyx gyrans, C. motorius

2r6fgk5.jpg

2gt22w1.jpg

Desmodium gangeticum

Virola surinamensis

Banisteriopsis muricata

Anadenanthera peregrina

Echinocereus triglochidiatus (umstritten)

Evodia rutaecarpa

Abudefduf septemfasciatus

Bufo alvarius

Limonia acidissima

Lespedeza bicolor

Lespedeza capitata

Ecklonia maxima

Amanita citrina

Amanita porphyria

Edited by mindperformer
  • Like 6

Nice plants and post. how old are they acuminatas? and what soil are they in? they looks rather happy.

they are still babies, a few months. the substrate: 20% VermiGrand- earthworm-soil, 20% Vermiculite, 40% Clay- granulate and sand, guano, bacterial

nice collection! do you grow under lights in winter then outdoors in summer?

no I grow some tropical plants always under artificial light (Balché, Acacia acuminata, Mimosa hostilis, Desmodium gyrans, Catha edulis and some additional in a small greenhouse (Iboga, Tatagia, Kratom).

The big rest of the subtropical and the less tricky tropical plants grow in front of the windows indoors and in summer outdoors on the balcony.

Edited by mindperformer

ok thanks I need some tips for growing in the northern hemisphere. unfortunately I don't think my windows get enough hours of sunlight to make that work. of these plants, what would say requires the least light?

yes, most of them need sufficient light, so a window on the northern side in germany is for the most tropical plants to dark. But: some don't need much light: Cola acuminata, C. vera, Psychotria viridis, P. alba, Piper methysticum, Macropiper excelsum. Erythroxylum doesn't like direct strong sunlight, but it shouldn't be too dark either. Brunfelsia grandiflora can live in a shady position as Banisteriopsis caapi.

Even more important for some tropical plants is the air-humidity. Kratom, Iboga, Kava and Chacruna for example thrive much better in a humid environment.

The substrate is a big issue, but as you are from germany you can look in the ethnobotanik.lu -forum. I wrote there much about soil-mixes.

yes, most of them need sufficient light, so a window on the northern side in germany is for the most tropical plants to dark. But: some don't need much light: Cola acuminata, C. vera, Psychotria viridis, P. alba, Piper methysticum, Macropiper excelsum. Erythroxylum doesn't like direct strong sunlight, but it shouldn't be too dark either. Brunfelsia grandiflora can live in a shady position as Banisteriopsis caapi.

Even more important for some tropical plants is the air-humidity. Kratom, Iboga, Kava and Chacruna for example thrive much better in a humid environment.

The substrate is a big issue, but as you are from germany you can look in the ethnobotanik.lu -forum. I wrote there much about soil-mixes.

Isnt Psychotria Viridis > Chacruna?

I have some young ones, and Im curious about the light thing...they seem to prefer a semi-shady spot, but Im no expert.

Can you please clarify the distinction, I dont wanna kill them :)

Cheers mate

Nive thread, you did a nice job listing and showing your plants... Impressive!

if you consider you're growing in austria!

Thanks, mutant

...now we have up to 50cm snow in Vienna

wow

well its been raining like a mf here last few days, and it rained hail today in a couple occasions!

pretty cold for our standards, but, hey 50 cm of snow?

Does Friendly still post around here? I recall his reports years and years back about the utility of Anadenanthera pods ... don't just toss those out once you've removed the seeds.