The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Darklight

Is anyone ever on Chilli Sauce?

mesq, this could be a golden opportunity for you to hoist the swag and develop a career as a travelling thistle cutter.

okay well I have logged in right now... and I might leave this on.

I have often done that before of course - the most frustrating thing is to have it on for like 4 hours... and then suddenly realise it has been a while since you checked and you go back and see something like:

-----

x logs in

hey eccles!

eccles??

hellooooo?

x logs out

-----

where 'x' is whoever you happen to have missed out on talking to! :P

Guest Thelema

lets just agree to meet at 11pm , EST every saturday night.

I propose this for this saturday. Lets all be there!

ahhhhhh bugger it!!!

several people came in last night!! but I didn't realise till this morning!!

oh well smile.gif

the pre-arranged time thing sounds good... people would be more likely to log on if they thought there would be people there smile.gif

yeah, well, I was there at 12.30 and you'd all left already.

Guest Mesqualero

Ok thanks to friendly people I am temporarily back online in a very limited capacity smile.gif

I dont generally like chat rooms (too social, not anonymous enough, too demanding, reminds me of parties- I hate parties, or something like that) But I gave it a go just to see. Well, its been connecting for a half hour. Whats up with that?

'Connecting' for an hour now, I give up.

[This message has been edited by Auxin (edited 31 October 2002).]

Guest Mesqualero

Hah! party... more like one of those total drag parties when no one is there... its ok when there is some people there.... once in a blue moon..

OK, I got on but it said I had the wrong password. How do I get the thing emailed to me? Could someone be masquerading as me, or did I just make a different password for chili sauce and forgot about it? 'Guest5732' just doesnt sound as good as 'Auxin'. I WANT MY NAME.

don't use the web based one!

just connect to irc.webmaster.com using mIRC or bitchX or whatever the hell you use smile.gif

and /join #shaman-australis

Guest Mesqualero
Originally posted by Auxin:

OK, I got on but it said I had the wrong password. How do I get the thing emailed to me? Could someone be masquerading as me, or did I just make a different password for chili sauce and forgot about it? 'Guest5732' just doesnt sound as good as 'Auxin'. I WANT MY NAME.

Auxin, the server that the Chilli sauce is using is Webmaster.com ... This Server provides chatspace for thousands of Java-Based Chatrooms.. it appears someone has probably already registered your name and has it on password protect..

To register your own unique name, type "/nickserv help register"..

in the system display window it should have the options for how to register...

I think its something like " /nickserv register {password} {email} "

It is all rather academic as I dont think anyone ever goes in there anymore.

I musta just missed you, was there at about midnight and no-one was around. Would have been good to catch up smile.gif

I'll be working night shifts the coming tree days, can or will anybody accompany this lonesome soul.... wink.gif

I'll swing by every now and then during the night to see if I can can catch anyone there..

chat you later.

bri

planthelper is often between 8 am 9 am (nsw timezone)at http://www.5-elements.com

its a chat based in austria so you german speakers could refresh your mothertounge there.

if i am not there leave a message most oldtimers know me well.

wopa is me nick!

watch out this chat is addictive and full of horny young girls...

Was there at 12.30pm and missed you

I was there at 11:45 waited 10 minutes got a response saying you'd fallen asleep, waited 15 mins for more responses which didn't come, and left...would have liked to talk about the rating crap...and now I've got 5 stars myself...how can that be...don't know what to say....

[ 22. January 2003, 12:46: Message edited by: gomaos ]

Yeah I Was Dead tired and pulled out early, :(

I always jump in and check it out if I am around So we bound 2 catch up sooner or later:)

Damn, was just there and got disconnected for some reason. Ah well, back to work :)

One of the main reasons that people have trouble with chilli sauce, and therefore never go back is because of the instability of the Java client and the Webchat server...

There is a host willing to have the chilli sauce chat server incidentally it is also the chat server for spritplants and forest floor..

This could be an option..

Hi, the forum says there's many interesting people on here RIGHT NOW.

Why not meet in the chat room?

Right NOW