The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Darklight

Is anyone ever on Chilli Sauce?

Is it my software, or have youse truly all disappeared from the universe

Every time I've logged onto Chilli Sauce the last ten days there's been no-one home. Of course I'm never there long if no-one's around, but I do so enjoy catching up with ppl when I'm on a work break....

it was set up independently from SAB by Nozzle cos it took me too long to get my shit together wink.gif

Same thing here.

I log in there regularly once a day and no-one's there.

I made the experience the only way to catch someone, is to log in and leave it on until someone comes. You may wait an hour or so, but hey, it may be worth it... http://www.geocities.com/danozz_direct/Cha...m/Chat_Room.htm

[This message has been edited by gomaos (edited 30 July 2002).]

Guest Mesqualero

Yeah there are people who go in there... I go in there when I get a chance... I have seen various others , Veronica, gomaos, CS, eccles, Danozz and some other regular SAB'ers but never at the same time!

If there is any way we can make the chat room easier for people to get there ... any suggestions?? apart from that I think it is a matter of most people being busy when others are on and vice versa...

I was thinking of putting it onto another server but that would lose the Java client thing... which would make it a pointless move cos mosty people are using the Java thingy...

Anyways has anyone got any suggestions??

Maybe just arrange a regular chat sesh, those who want to run into ppl might have a bigger chance if it is generally known there will be others on at that time?

Well I was just on there and no-one was home but me smile.gif

I might log on at midnight when I'm on a break. If anyone wants to catch up I'll see youse then

It's me, isn't it...I can tell what you're thinking, it's something I said, isn't it, no, you don't have to say anything, my feelings aren't hurt...much...where's me hanky? Is that violins I hear?

I'm there now, and so are you and a couple of others.

Yep, place is rocking, and the rest of youse are missing out tongue.gif

RubyTuesday, I chucked it on Webmaster because I knew they had a Java thing that supported IRC channels. It's the same client the Big Brother site used for the first series (I don't think they kept the chat room for the second series), and I just followed the links from the BB site. The Java client is so freaking easy to setup as well, you pretty much just key in your details, and it gives you the source code - pretty handy. I see no problem with Webmaster, don't think anyone else apart from Psylence has complained aboot it.

Dunno if CS will ever be as frequent in there as he used to, but he has chucked a few posts up recently. I hate talking aboot CS - it makes it seem like he's some kind of celebrity. I'm trying to think of another reason why I hate talking aboot CS, but it's all too complicated to figure out.

IMO CS is a total lifestyle necessity. He keeps things flowing, discussion, outrage, laughter, indignity, you name it. So what we have to hassle him every now and again, his shoulders are teflon and the shit just slides right off smile.gif at least he's not complacent and he's quick to spot mistakes as he is to throw a spanner in the works.

Sorry about skiting about youse missing out last night, that was naughty. T'was a nice chat tho, I reckon a regular chat sesh is the way of the future.

[This message has been edited by Torsten (edited 11 September 2002).]

Romper, stomper romper boo... I can see shroomy, and heavens! Is that CS? Subdued, yes, perhaps a little pallid but otherwise beautifully functional.

Amazing hey smile.gif

Originally posted by Darklight:

Is that CS? Subdued, yes, perhaps a little pallid but otherwise beautifully functional.

Wonder who or what subdued him?

Somehow I cannot get on the Chilly. Have to download something... I can't download & install anything at work. Too bad, I would love to chat!

why don't you opt for the java applet. you don't have to install that. It does crash a lot though

Originally posted by brian:

Well siting here by my self again, if anyones around goto chilli.

I am in the chili now.... but as usual no one's there. Up until now only spoke to Mesq smile.gif, VEROnica smile.gif and a vague dude "cosmic derbish" smile.gif

When I drop by , its usually ehhh i think @ 12pm eastcoast OZ time. Keep trying I guess.

Mind this that you are usually 14hrs ahead of me.

Happens to all of us.

Was in there last night but no-one showed up.

Then again, it was 10:45 sunday night.

not really party time....

Guest Mesqualero
Originally posted by gomaos:

Happens to all of us.

Was in there last night but no-one showed up.

Then again, it was 10:45 sunday night.

not really party time....

If only you waited a little bit you woulda caught up witha few of us

hi, smile.gif

mabee we make a rule 4 forum members?

m. are logged in at chili sauce before

and after posting forums?

does that make sence? i mean the

light bulb and watch let us knowe ...

when we are not alone, c on lets talk

only you timetravellars understand me.

5. p.m. i,ll be there as often as i can

4 a while...

5pm is way too early. we do have some form of a life wink.gif

Guest Mesqualero

Well if anyone ever noticed my chat life is over... as I have no phone, no money... and soon no house.... hehehe YAY!

Gotta love being poor..

Hi everyone!